[Product]  B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set

Slated to release on October 9th, 2021. Includes three new Beyblades and a Full Custom BeyLaucher LR.

The three beys included are:
  • Dangerous Belial.Al-2
  • Prominence Phoenix.Tp.MUn-10
  • Savior πerseus.Gg.Br'-3
New parts include the Dangerous and Prominence Blades, Belial 2 and Phoenix DB Cores, and the Almight, Metal Universe, and Bearing' Drivers. Dangerous Belial is compatible with all of Dynamite Belial's previous Evolution Gears, and the BeyLauncher's new Spin Unit features a bearing, as well as the Power Gear previously released with Savior Valkyrie.

Thread is now open for posting. Please do not spam the thread with rumors, speculation, or spam posts. Otherwise, the thread will be closed again until the official release window.
I feel like this goes saying without many explanations that this is a very good release..I'm taking it this far saying this is the best release of this series if not a very good one in a while.

Let's face it, Belial's evolution was very odd and random. However, I have high hopes for this evolution to fix the unbalance issue of the "Perfect" Belial. Since it's compatible with all 4 gears (thank god) I hope all the gears make it extremely good, I am even saying this boldly, I expect this big boy to hit the 100g mark. We are so close to reaching there but I could be wrong on that.

Prominence Phoenix, MAN can we just take a moment to thank TT for making this release? I guess this compensates for no Magma Ifrit from them (however I can still never forgive them for that). Anyways, really unexpected but I am glad like everyone we got this line back up! I really don't care for the parts but the layer. I hope it has the same attributes as Dead Phoenix where its armour packs a punch but the core is really good this time as well. [Off topic, didn't expect this to appear in the anime. The owner reminds me of Hearts. I certainly don't think he can outclass Phi as he is the best antagonist Burst anime ever created in my opinion. Maybe he is like the secondary antagonist of this season, with the main antagonist being Rashad Badman.]

Savior Perseus, I have a bit of a problem with TT's advertisement to lure their buyers to buy products like this way. I have an issue where they keep releasing the "Rare" parts back into the regular releases DURING the season. This started with Cho-Z Customize Set I believe, we got the Outer disk, but that was okay since it was outclassed during that time and would not affect those who genuinely spent a lot on Orichalcum. Later, down the line, we got Octa/Goku Layer Weight which again didn't affect much. I believe Shining Amaterios never had a regular re-release so it's still pretty rare. Oh btw, when I mean "regular" I mean regular releases like boosters/starters/random boosters, not the DLCs or Exclusives. However, the problem began with the final releases of Superking being First Uranus and Death Solomon. Uranus is fine, but Solomon clearly isn't. In my opinion, they could have waited on it however they decided to throw it right when the season almost ended. It's just a big slap on the face for those who spent a lot on Brave Solomon. Now they did it again with Perseus...the main issue I have with their advertisement is for those who spent a lot on getting this part earlier compared to those who just waited and get it DURING the season where it's still quite used. But don't you think this takes away the point of naming the bey "rare" if they would only be released later on the releases. Why start a rare campaign on them? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of it being special? Just pointing out my opinion, I feel like some things are better to be left as rare as some things in life are not obtainable.

With all that, I can conclude by saying this set is already a banger without Perseus but they decided to throw that which makes it even better! A launcher too? That's a cherry on top of it all! A must-have IMO.
I'm still disappointed with phoenix driver, they should have at least gave something better with stamina and same spin battle
beaylauncher spin unit bearing??? might be stronger than saviour launcher by reducing friction when spinning.
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:16 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: beaylauncher spin unit bearing??? might be stronger than saviour launcher by reducing friction when spinning.

Tbh, i still prefer valkyrie launcher. Because if those bearing got rusted your spin unit is definitely unuseable
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:13 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I'm still disappointed with phoenix driver, they should have at least gave something better with stamina and same spin battle

Universe is at least much better than Friction in this aspect. I would rather say that the issues are that Phoenix is supposed to be a defense-type while Universe will make it easily run out of stadium if you launch too hard and don't have enough KO-resistance.
does anyone know how much this will cost?
I like Universe, and i'm fine with it being on phoenix. My only issue is the metal lock, that's just gross. I also find it odd that the driver isn't black.
Tapered is fine too, though I think it would've fit better with High Universe.
The Phoenix layer has too much red imo, needs more color than just mass red and gold with a small bit of silver and blue. Good design though, and i'm happy it kept the gimmick, while adding onto it.

Dangerous Belial looks like it came straight out of G Revolution, and I like it. Looks better than Dynamite Belail no gears, and way better than Dynamite Perfect Gear. Surprised it can work with the gears, but also very cool. The driver gimmick from what I can tell is...unique enough.

Savior Perseus looks pretty great visually, and I find it funny that a full attack layer is on a full stamina combo, and it makes it better if this ends up being the stock for perseus.
Bearing' is wtf.
Bearing' just said, meta is officially broken now.
Since nobody has left the images for this set yet, I'll leave them here:

(Sep. 16, 2021  2:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: does anyone know how much this will cost?

5940円
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:29 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:16 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: beaylauncher spin unit bearing??? might be stronger than saviour launcher by reducing friction when spinning.

Tbh, i still prefer valkyrie launcher. Because if those bearing got rusted your spin unit is definitely unuseable

You... The... What now? IT CAN RUST?! Excuse me for the caps lock, but it can rust? Would it just be the spin unit or the launcher itself that will be unusable? I was really excited about this set and would be a real bummer if the launcher just becomes unusable all of a sudden
(Sep. 16, 2021  4:49 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  1:29 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Tbh, i still prefer valkyrie launcher. Because if those bearing got rusted your spin unit is definitely unuseable

You... The... What now? IT CAN RUST?! Excuse me for the caps lock, but it can rust? Would it just be the spin unit or the launcher itself that will be unusable? I was really excited about this set and would be a real bummer if the launcher just becomes unusable all of a sudden

If the bearing become rust. Only the spin unit will be unusable

Tbh i never like Dangerous name, i would prefer Explosive or Nuclear Belial.
And how will the spin unit affect the launcher if it rusts? Also, Burger Belial is superior
Unless you're taking your launcher to the beach or playing beyblade underwater, you really shouldn't have to worry about rust...
Strike God Valkyrie (sV) after two seasons Slash Valkyrie (SV)
Legend Spriggan (lS) after two seasons Lord Spriggan (LS)
Perfect Phoenix (pP) after three seasons Prominence Phoenix (PP)
There are so many words can't they use another letter it might confuse new bladers
(Sep. 16, 2021  6:15 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Unless you're taking your launcher to the beach or playing beyblade underwater, you really shouldn't have to worry about rust.
Then how will I play beyblade while stranded in the middle of the ocean?
[Image: b23318170b11c93f9228d1bb7f0fff2a.jpg]
Can we just agreed that this is the best set in Beyblade Burst history ever?
The Driver on Dangerous Belial2 is interesting and I have yet to properly understand it.

But what intrigues me is that the burst stopper is part of the Belial2 core.

But I wonder about the teeth of Belial2.
(Sep. 16, 2021  8:28 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Strike God Valkyrie (sV) after two seasons Slash Valkyrie (SV)
There are so many words can't they use another letter it might confuse new bladers

Stike God Valkyrie is officially SgV. Also, the abbreviations for DB use two letters like Sparking, so Phoenix would be PH.
(Sep. 16, 2021  3:18 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  8:28 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: Strike God Valkyrie (sV) after two seasons Slash Valkyrie (SV)

Stike God Valkyrie is officially SgV. Also, the abbreviations for DB use two letters like Sparking, so Phoenix would be PH.

I never knew how it works, but it kinda makes sense now
The gimmicks for Belial in particular is a bit disappointing imo. Dangerous Belial is literally just a DB ver ChoZ valkyrie, i never like a burst stopper mechanism and never will and having another rubber gimmick blade is lame imo

Also I don't see anyone post this yet so here
(Sep. 15, 2021  4:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Part picture
Phoenix apparently has 4 teeth consisting of 2 strong and weak teeth And prominace has 2 modes normal and shield Br' having a orange cap also means that it's like a sime dash driver
Dangerous is very HMS
Oh wow dangerous looks like panther head
I'm not sure if the πerseus core has metal.

Unless there is metal lining the underside of the core it looks like the part that is usually made of metal is the same plastic as the rest of the core.

But I might be seeing it wrong