[Product]  B-191 Overdrive SP Starter Set

Who tf doesn't want a Prominence Phoenix!? If you buy it and don't want it maybe give it to me? 👉👈

EUGH- Did I just do that UwU thing???

I disgust myself 😭
(Sep. 23, 2021  5:49 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Who tf doesn't want a Prominence Phoenix!? If you buy it and don't want it maybe give it to me? 👉👈

I disgust myself 😭

Sold it for decent price, maybe getting a job instead of begging?
Yeah I was joking, I'm gonna buy it when it releases.

(Sep. 23, 2021  6:06 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  5:49 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Who tf doesn't want a Prominence Phoenix!? If you buy it and don't want it maybe give it to me? 👉👈

I disgust myself 😭

Sold it for decent price, maybe getting a job instead of begging?
Hang on, what did you sell for decent price? The set? How did you get it already? Or is it pre-order?
(Sep. 23, 2021  7:29 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Yeah I was joking, I'm gonna buy it when it releases.

(Sep. 23, 2021  6:06 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Sold it for decent price, maybe getting a job instead of begging?
Hang on, what did you sell for decent price? The set? How did you get it already? Or is it pre-order?

PO
In theory, won’t Belial 2 be competitive if the gimmick works? I’d like to believe that the burst stopper can help metal drivers be used in right-spin, due to the burst stopper preventing clicks, and all that metal lock cap kills teeth thing.
(Sep. 23, 2021  9:37 AM)BonkBlade Wrote: In theory, won’t Belial 2 be competitive if the gimmick works? I’d like to believe that the burst stopper can help metal drivers be used in right-spin, due to the burst stopper preventing clicks, and all that metal lock cap kills teeth thing.

Core yes, blade and driver not sure yet
(Sep. 23, 2021  10:08 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  9:37 AM)BonkBlade Wrote: In theory, won’t Belial 2 be competitive if the gimmick works? I’d like to believe that the burst stopper can help metal drivers be used in right-spin, due to the burst stopper preventing clicks, and all that metal lock cap kills teeth thing.

Core yes, blade and driver not sure yet

The blade seems like it would be decent as a replacement for Dynamite, as it looks like it has better gaps than the prior.
(Sep. 23, 2021  10:11 AM)BonkBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  10:08 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Core yes, blade and driver not sure yet

The blade seems like it would be decent as a replacement for Dynamite, as it looks like it has better gaps than the prior.

It won't be just decent from the looks of it, it might be really good since it's sort of shaped like CZA and has rubber. I don't know about the stamina aspect though, since that's what Dynamite+F excelled in.

Not sure if it'd help with metal Drivers, since the main problem with them is that they wear down teeth. Having a burst stopper doesn't mean that Belial II has no teeth, and if it does have teeth the metal drivers will slowly wear it down. The reason why Bahamut can be used with metal drivers is because it has rubber Burst Stoppers/resistors instead of teeth, so there are no teeth to wear down. 

Where I think Belial II will be super competitive is in Right-Spin Blades which have less-than ideal Burst Resistance, or generate so much recoil that they just explode. Savior BelialII is most likely going to be a reoccuring sight for Right-Spin attack, unless Dangerous is super powerful.
(Sep. 23, 2021  5:36 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  5:23 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: wait do you buy a set then sell the beys in the set except the one you want?

I buy all the set. Sold individual part at higher price and only take Astral Spriggan. And for overdrive set i bought the set sold all the bey and take launcher only with quick match i got the launcher for free

Oh okay I see this is a great way to do things!
Metal Universe seems to be outclassed, as Bearing’ does what it does, but better.
LAD: Bearing has the best LAD in all of the Meta(?) Note: Not too sure with Venture+V.
Lock Cap: Yes, Metal Universe does have tighter springs than Bearing’. However, Bearing does not wear down teeth, or need Bahamut to be actually competitive, unlike Metal Universe.
Stamina: Bearing’ has better stamina, due to Metal Universe being so large, that it makes the bey actually lose stamina.
(Sep. 24, 2021  2:31 AM)BonkBlade Wrote: Metal Universe seems to be outclassed, as Bearing’ does what it does, but better.
LAD: Bearing has the best LAD in all of the Meta(?) Note: Not too sure with Venture+V.
Lock Cap: Yes, Metal Universe does have tighter springs than Bearing’. However, Bearing does not wear down teeth, or need Bahamut to be actually competitive, unlike Metal Universe.
Stamina: Bearing’ has better stamina, due to Metal Universe being so large, that it makes the bey actually lose stamina.

uh, you're forgetting about what universe is actually good at. defense. you compare a stamina type drivers stamina to a defense type drivers stamina, but you dont compare the actual defense, or attack power either
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:00 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  2:31 AM)BonkBlade Wrote: Metal Universe seems to be outclassed, as Bearing’ does what it does, but better.

uh, you're forgetting about what universe is actually good at. defense. you compare a stamina type drivers stamina to a defense type drivers stamina, but you dont compare the actual defense, or attack power either

Tbh if i want to built pure defense bey, i wouldnt use Universe, i would rather use Drift, Keep or Atomic
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:24 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:00 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: uh, you're forgetting about what universe is actually good at. defense. you compare a stamina type drivers stamina to a defense type drivers stamina, but you dont compare the actual defense, or attack power either

Tbh if i want to built pure defense bey, i wouldnt use Universe, i would rather use Drift, Keep or Atomic
he's comparing bearings stamina to universes stamina. im just telling him that universe does things that bearing doesn't. and atomic has good defense, as does drift but the best pure KO defense drivers are keep and unite
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:29 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:24 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Tbh if i want to built pure defense bey, i wouldnt use Universe, i would rather use Drift, Keep or Atomic
he's comparing bearings stamina to universes stamina. im just telling him that universe does things that bearing doesn't. and atomic has good defense, as does drift but the best pure KO defense drivers are keep and unite

Yes, I do understand that Metal Universe is a defense type driver. I am only comparing stamina because the Stamina Issue is one of the main drawbacks when using Universe.
Honestly, when I saw this set, I lost my mind. A new Phoenix bey and a Belial upgrade that comes with a disk driver combo? So sick, and as a bonus, it comes with an LR DB power launcher and comes with the Perseus DB chip, which previously, to my knowledge, you had to collect from an event so that is pretty nice. It does come with bearing dash, but according to Takara Tomy, this is a different dash driver and helps with attack? I honestly got lost there. But along with this, I am kinda disappointed in the Phoenix bey. Mostly because there are no new parts that come with it. It comes with Tapered, which we saw from Vanish Fafnir and it comes with metal Universe, which I have mixed feelings about. Universe made its debut with Curse Satan, and Universe performed in my opinion quite erratically and often would lead to self ring out finishes. and not to mention that it is a metal driver, which I do not like. I have seen beytubers such as BeybladeGeeks and Zankye discuss how the metal drivers wear down the teeth of the beyblades faster than that of a dash driver or just a regular driver. In my opinion, metal drivers are not the best, no matter which driver it is. But, that being said, I am overall pretty excited for the Phoenix bey itself, because it still retains the same Outer shield gimmick, which is sick, and to add to that, it appears that there are two modes for Prominence Phoenix.

Overall, I really want to get this set, even though it will be pretty expensive for me, but honestly, it's definitely worth it. If anyone is wondering whether it is worth it to buy, then yes, if you have the means and the resources to buy it, then you should definitely buy it.
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:52 AM)BonkBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:29 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: he's comparing bearings stamina to universes stamina. im just telling him that universe does things that bearing doesn't. and atomic has good defense, as does drift but the best pure KO defense drivers are keep and unite

Yes, I do understand that Metal Universe is a defense type driver. I am only comparing stamina because the Stamina Issue is one of the main drawbacks when using Universe.
That’s a common theme with any defense driver. And universe still has good stamina, just not great stamina. It has good defense and attack power and decent LAD too
(Sep. 24, 2021  8:02 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
NO WAY!!! AN UNBOXING ALREADY???!!!
SO EXCITEDDDD!

I'm afraid of Al driver might be easily break. That driver just too gimmicky
(Sep. 24, 2021  4:29 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  3:52 AM)BonkBlade Wrote: Yes, I do understand that Metal Universe is a defense type driver. I am only comparing stamina because the Stamina Issue is one of the main drawbacks when using Universe.
That’s a common theme with any defense driver. And universe still has good stamina, just not great stamina. It has good defense and attack power and decent LAD too
Atomic has great same spin stamina, Universe scrapes on its ring. 
Its LAD is mediocre, although it looks like it has great LAD. 
Thus it is not viable for combinations.
Although Atomic does not have a ring, it's still better.
Okay this set is awesome, I like all of the beys and they're even putting in a launcher. I haven't had a working R launcher in like a year lol.
One thing I'm really curious about is the Belial 2 Core. The basic premise is similar to the Cho-Z Awakening System, where a hard launch activates a Burst Stopper, but unlike in the Cho-Z Beys there doesn't seem to be a way to deactivate the lock from the outside. Unless they make it so that a really hard hit can deactivate the lock or something, BelialII appears to have the capacity to completely prevent Bursts
(Sep. 24, 2021  1:23 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote: One thing I'm really curious about is the Belial 2 Core. The basic premise is similar to the Cho-Z Awakening System, where a hard launch activates a Burst Stopper, but unlike in the Cho-Z Beys there doesn't seem to be a way to deactivate the lock from the outside. Unless they make it so that a really hard hit can deactivate the lock or something, BelialII appears to have the capacity to completely prevent Bursts

I'm sure you'd be able to retract the stoppers by advancing the disc manually.
(Sep. 24, 2021  1:34 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  1:23 PM)StookyWaffles Wrote: One thing I'm really curious about is the Belial 2 Core. The basic premise is similar to the Cho-Z Awakening System, where a hard launch activates a Burst Stopper, but unlike in the Cho-Z Beys there doesn't seem to be a way to deactivate the lock from the outside. Unless they make it so that a really hard hit can deactivate the lock or something, BelialII appears to have the capacity to completely prevent Bursts

I'm sure you'd be able to retract the stoppers by advancing the disc manually.

Ok. Upon closer inspection (of the cgi trailer Takara dropped awhile back) how the stopper deploys is by rotating outwards, counterclockwise. Meaning that to push it back, you'd have to push the disc the same way you'd disassemble the Bey normally, or it'd have to move like that when hit. Basically, you'd have to hit it super hard for it to burst, which will probably be difficult anyway.