[Product]  B-19 Burst BeyStadium

^ Which doesn't make sense, of course, if it's not the stadium being used in tournaments. But actually, the cardboard stands that are used to hold the stadiums in place at G4 events have slots for this new stadium to be inserted as well.
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ^ Which doesn't make sense, of course, if it's not the stadium being used in tournaments. But actually, the cardboard stands that are used to hold the stadiums in place at G4 events have slots for this new stadium to be inserted as well.

I said it was a training stadium, like they seem to show it in the corocoro comic
and it wont be used in tournament, but battles will be on the Standard stadium
Hmm, so it's like a single player game to see if you can survive the stadium... Could be fun... Like a gladiator event Grin
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:59 PM)gankoba Wrote: Hmm, so it's like a single player game to see if you can survive the stadium... Could be fun... Like a gladiator event Grin

it's what it seems to be

good training stadium for Accel Driver
if you dont shoot correctly, Accel will just turn around and automatically touch the yellow parts that will make the beyblade burst.
But if you shoot correctly, it will avoid the yellow parts
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:54 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ^ Which doesn't make sense, of course, if it's not the stadium being used in tournaments. But actually, the cardboard stands that are used to hold the stadiums in place at G4 events have slots for this new stadium to be inserted as well.

I said it was a training stadium, like they seem to show it in the corocoro comic

Beyblade's marketing and how players actually play it are already not even close to each other, and I don't expect this stadium is any different. What I do know is that the cardboard tournament stands for G4 tournaments do have slots cut just for this stadium, so it seems like they plan to use it.
(Oct. 15, 2015  5:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2015  4:54 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:

Beyblade's marketing and how players actually play it are already not even close to each other, and I don't expect this stadium is any different. What I do know is that the cardboard tournament stands for G4 tournaments do have slots cut just for this stadium, so it seems like they plan to use it.

Aren't the stands just square ? Can you show the slots ?
I don't have the photo anymore, but basically there are slits in the surface of the paper that's on top of the stand. You slide the thin plastic edge of the stadium into the slit to keep it in place. But there is another set of slits made for a differently-sized stadium, and it seems easy to conclude that they're for this stadium. Of course, they could be for a later release, but it seems unlikely.
This is the clearest picture I found so far, but I see no slits :

http://blogs.c.yimg.jp/res/blog-7d-66/ng...1442761513
Wish I had retweeted it when I saw it, but it was a Japanese person on Twitter who took the photo explicitly to say that there were clearly slits for another stadium, with a close-up photo of it.
Definitely an oddly placed crater and overall definitely seems like a gimmick stadium to me. It is weird that we never noticed that crater in any of the previous pictures for this product hah. Thank you for these photographs.
I think that's his lamp, not a crater
edit: oh, nope, you are right. wow, that looks pretty dumb
(Oct. 16, 2015  3:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Definitely an oddly placed crater and overall definitely seems like a gimmick stadium to me. It is weird that we never noticed that crater in any of the previous pictures for this product hah. Thank you for these photographs.

really you didnt notice it, that the 1st things I saw when I looked at it when I got the corocoro comic
Can anyone even think of a reason why that crater would be useful at all? And not just basically ruin the stadium?
the stadium seems flat
but it has a slope that goes to that crater
(Oct. 16, 2015  4:02 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: really you didnt notice it, that the 1st things I saw when I looked at it when I got the corocoro comic

It might be the scan then, I just see the whole same shade of black except the shadow of Ragnaruk hah.
Any possibility some stores release it today OkinawamTS?
(Oct. 16, 2015  4:31 AM)gankoba Wrote: Any possibility some stores release it today OkinawamTS?

you can have try but I dont think they will
but near my place, Joshin did put Deathscyther early by mistake
OK, these videos show how stupidly Beyblades perform in this stadium :

It must not only be flat, but slanted towards the crater. There is no reason Beyblades would stay on one half of the stadium ...
Well, according to the vids posted by Kai-V, this is definitely one of the weirdest stadiums ever
It is definitely not just an attempt, it is a real unboxing, you got those down hah.
I thought it looked pretty cool. Looking forward to trying it.
I think this really cool. Looking forward to some epic youtube videos of this.
It looks pretty unbalanced...this won't be legal in our tourneys will it?