[Product]  B-188 Astral Spriggan Customize Set

(Aug. 07, 2021  4:45 AM)Zektor Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  4:21 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: How much all Spriggan's part weight. (Note: I got this information from Drago Galaxy)

Over Disk: 33.6

Quattro Driver: 10.6

Spriggan Layer: 33.4 (With The Chip)

0 Armor: 14 Grams

Blade: 11.8

Core: 7.8

Full Stock Combo: 77.9

If you want heavy DB Parts then Spriggan is a must-get.

Do you know how heavy the S-gear will be?

(Aug. 07, 2021  4:50 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  4:45 AM)Zektor Wrote: Do you know how heavy the S-gear will be?

Unseen burst said it was 34.7 grams

I don't specifically know how heavy it is, but you can try doing the math, like I said Nexus with S Gear weighs 34.7 Grams and Nexus weighs 30.57 grams (I'm not good with weight and stuff so this may be true or may not But I know for a fact that S Gear with Nexus is 34.7 Grams)
(Aug. 07, 2021  4:21 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: How much all Spriggan's part weight. (Note: I got this information from Drago Galaxy)

Over Disk: 33.6

Quattro Driver: 10.6

Spriggan Layer: 33.4 (With The Chip)

0 Armor: 14 Grams

Blade: 11.8

Core: 7.8

Full Stock Combo: 77.9

If you want heavy DB Parts then Spriggan is a must-get.

Well since Requiem, every Spriggan line is a must get.
(Aug. 07, 2021  4:50 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  4:45 AM)Zektor Wrote: Do you know how heavy the S-gear will be?

Unseen burst said it was 34.7 grams

oh he said it was 34.7 grams on nexus

(Aug. 06, 2021  8:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:20 PM)Orbit Wrote: Does anyone have any idea how heavy the S gear is?

On Nexus it's 34.7 that's all I know.
Definitely picking this up!
It destroyed rage!
Ok, credits to KenChannel for this information.

The Exact Weight Of S Gear Is: 4.35

Weight With Nexus: 35.2 (So my other weight was wrong, sorry about that)
(Aug. 07, 2021  5:16 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ok, credits to KenChannel for this information.

The Exact Weight Of S Gear Is: 4.35

Weight With Nexus: 35.2 (So my other weight was wrong, sorry about that)

depending on lad and weight difference s gear nexus and over will outclass tapered and giga
I wonder if shu and Rashad will ever have a battle in DB

Astral spriggan seems to be pretty legit tho

And quattro is going to be the most versatile tip in the burst saga
That new Spriggan is looking pretty dope, I might have to get it soon.
I ordered this Set and the B-00 Limited edition BeyLauncher LR DB Longinus.
Does anyone know when the spriggan set will ship to US purchasers? I’m trying to know if I should expect to have it before my tournament coming up.
(Aug. 08, 2021  8:10 AM)toastdkiwi Wrote: Does anyone know when the spriggan set will ship to US purchasers? I’m trying to know if I should expect to have it before my tournament coming up.

Depends on who you buy from really. There’s isn’t one exact answer, it all depends on the seller you buy from.
(Aug. 08, 2021  8:10 AM)toastdkiwi Wrote: Does anyone know when the spriggan set will ship to US purchasers? I’m trying to know if I should expect to have it before my tournament coming up.

What tournament are you going to? And, it depends on where you bought it from.
For anyone wondering, the combos in the customize guide are

Savior Spriggan Blitz Venture -0 (V-Gear)
Astral Bahamut Over Drift -2 (Honestly, probably the best combo in the guide)
Astral Spriggan Nexus Quattro -3 (S-Gear)
(Aug. 08, 2021  8:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: For anyone wondering, the combos in the customize guide are

Did you buy Spriggan is it worth getting?
(Aug. 09, 2021  3:51 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2021  8:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: For anyone wondering, the combos in the customize guide are

Did you buy Spriggan is it worth getting?

I've ordered it, it hasn't come in yet. Based on videos I've seen, it seems pretty good
hm i will see how this spriggan is work Uncertain
Surprisingly Quattro driver has very decent LAD
(Aug. 08, 2021  4:33 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

What tournament are you going to? And, it depends on where you bought it from.

Well, depending on if Zektor gets back to us, it should be that one. They said it’ll happen sometime mid August. I bought it from BeysandBricks.
Sadly, looks like first impression about it having bad burst resistance is true, I've seen it bursting like 3-4 times in left spin to stock Savior in nearly 8 minutes of battles with (moderate launch) and those weren't even slow-mo bursts. Spriggan core's teeth look decent (judging on 5-6 reviews showing them) so I'm afraid that the problem is actually Quattro's spring being just like Cm's one, which may make sense - just like in Bearing's case it's most probably TT's way to hinder viability of potentially OP/meta changing driver
(Aug. 09, 2021  11:38 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: Sadly, looks like first impression about it having bad burst resistance is true, I've seen it bursting like 3-4 times in left spin to stock Savior in nearly 8 minutes of battles with (moderate launch) and those weren't even slow-mo bursts. Spriggan core's teeth look decent (judging on 5-6 reviews showing them) so I'm afraid that the problem is actually Quattro's spring being just like Cm's one, which may make sense - just like in Bearing's case it's most probably TT's way to hinder viability of potentially OP/meta changing driver

Only from 1 youtuber though i saw it burst often from go burst, and from peterpig and universecoffee their spriggan is built like a tank. Also the bursting i saw only happen in opposite spin not same spin. I think we are back to basic again like attack has best teeth, balance and defense has normal teeth, and stamina has weakest teeth, and its not a bad thing for a competitive play

I also remember when World spriggan launched people said it has burst issue, but in reality it built unburstable. Conclusion is you have to tried it yourself before judging
(Aug. 09, 2021  11:53 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  11:38 AM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote: Sadly, looks like first impression about it having bad burst resistance is true, I've seen it bursting like 3-4 times in left spin to stock Savior in nearly 8 minutes of battles with (moderate launch) and those weren't even slow-mo bursts. Spriggan core's teeth look decent (judging on 5-6 reviews showing them) so I'm afraid that the problem is actually Quattro's spring being just like Cm's one, which may make sense - just like in Bearing's case it's most probably TT's way to hinder viability of potentially OP/meta changing driver

Only from 1 youtuber though i saw it burst often from go burst, and from peterpig and universecoffee their spriggan is built like a tank. Also the bursting i saw only happen in opposite spin not same spin. I think we are back to basic again like attack has best teeth, balance and defense has normal teeth, and stamina has weakest teeth, and its not a bad thing for a competitive play

I also remember when World spriggan launched people said it has burst issue, but in reality it built unburstable. Conclusion is you have to tried it yourself before judging

I definitely wouldn't trust Peterpig's vids after seeing some of them, looks like he has tendency to rig battles as well as Kenchannel, universecoffee is legit but his launches are soft-moderate which isn't always a right choice for competitive testing. In case of WS people said 2B has less burst resistance than other double chassis which anyway was hardly a problem considering how unburstable double-chassis-based beys are even on non-dash drivers
(Aug. 09, 2021  5:27 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2021  11:53 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Only from 1 youtuber though i saw it burst often from go burst, and from peterpig and universecoffee their spriggan is built like a tank. Also the bursting i saw only happen in opposite spin not same spin. I think we are back to basic again like attack has best teeth, balance and defense has normal teeth, and stamina has weakest teeth, and its not a bad thing for a competitive play

I definitely wouldn't trust Peterpig's vids after seeing some of them, looks like he has tendency to rig battles as well as Kenchannel, universecoffee is legit but his launches are soft-moderate which isn't always a right choice for competitive testing. In case of WS people said 2B has less burst resistance than other double chassis which anyway was hardly a problem considering how unburstable double-chassis-based beys are even on non-dash drivers

You can search in World Spriggan thread date after launch, lot of people concern with burst hoax. I do agree with you with peter pig, but not with universecoffee. His launch is actually strong. In the end we should just wait people most trustable source Beybladegeeks.
Just got my Astral Spriggan set and I'm here to rate everything in the set

Spriggan: Honestly it's not bad. It looks cool and its teeth are decent I'd say but these kind of teeth do wear down pretty quickly even without the use of a Metal Driver so that's the only downside but it's not bad.

Astral: This is my new favorite Blade in terms of design. It has nice defense in Left and ok attack in Right. I can see Left being used competitively mainly because of that rubber. Pretty solid ring

0: Pretty average armor. Personally I dont really have much to say about it aside from it just looking cool

Over: Personally this is the part I was most excited for in this set. It is VERY round and has a very nice amount of weight on it, I dare say it's the heaviest so far. I can see this very good on Drift or Xtend+, etc. Very solid part

Quattro: A very interesting driver, It's really a better Zeta. I want to say the best mode is probably Attack or Stamina but I think more testing will have to be done to decide that.

S-Gear: in Attack mode, this things really kicks (for me at least). Definitely could be a useful part.

Everything else we've seen before, I don't feel like talking about the Metal Drivers but I do think MX will have some use once Guilty comes out.
got my hands on it