[Product]  B-188 Astral Spriggan Customize Set

(Jul. 12, 2021  7:12 PM)Orbit Wrote: Celestial Spriggan would have been a better name

I mean I guess but hey at least we have the Spirggan!
Hmm look forward to this Spriggan
I just noticed something rather... odd regarding this release:
HobbyDigi has listed the "Astral Spriggan Customize Set" on their store for HK $229.90, which is the equivalent of $29.60 USD. Not only does this not match the price of previous customize sets, but wouldn't HobbyDigi have the pictures of the other beyblades in the set as well as Spriggan? Seems extremely unlikely that they'd have official images of Spriggan before any other beyblade in the set.
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I just noticed something rather... odd regarding this release:
HobbyDigi has listed the "Astral Spriggan Customize Set" on their store for HK $229.90, which is the equivalent of $29.60 USD. Not only does this not match the price of previous customize sets, but wouldn't HobbyDigi have the pictures of the other beyblades in the set as well as Spriggan? Seems extremely unlikely that they'd have official images of Spriggan before any other beyblade in the set.

There's rumors this set only has one "prize bey", all the others are random combos. Only 1 bey worth getting would probably result in a lower price, and they probably either don't care to show the other random combos since it's not what people will be buying the set for.
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:49 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:45 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I just noticed something rather... odd regarding this release:

There's rumors this set only has one "prize bey", all the others are random combos. Only 1 bey worth getting would probably result in a lower price, and they probably either don't care to show the other random combos since it's not what people will be buying the set for.

Um, what? I’ve heard nothing about this. This isn’t a random booster, it’s some kind of customize set. Customize sets don’t work like random boosters, and I don’t know why they would start to now.
I'm starting to become confused becuase the Beyblade Wiki says Astral Spriggan is coming with the -10 armor but other YouTubers and stuff are saying the -4 armor I'm going to guess that it's the 4 armor but can anyone clear this up for me please Smile
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:49 PM)Instarez Wrote: There's rumors this set only has one "prize bey", all the others are random combos. Only 1 bey worth getting would probably result in a lower price, and they probably either don't care to show the other random combos since it's not what people will be buying the set for.

Um, what? I’ve heard nothing about this. This isn’t a random booster, it’s some kind of customize set. Customize sets don’t work like random boosters, and I don’t know why they would start to now.

The potential rumor is from Beyblade8986. Also I never claimed it was a Random Booster, by prize I meant the star bey of the pack.
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:53 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Um, what? I’ve heard nothing about this. This isn’t a random booster, it’s some kind of customize set. Customize sets don’t work like random boosters, and I don’t know why they would start to now.

The potential rumor is from Beyblade8986.

Not trying to hate on them in any way, shape, or form, but didn't Beyblade8986 take DarkHelmz's speculation on another platform and post it here as a rumor/leak? I seriously doubt it was done intentionally, but it's very possible that the same thing is happening here.
I'm having a hard time believing that it'd work that way; if this were the case, why did we get pictures of Curse Satan and Naked Diabolos along with Tempest Dragon last year?
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:12 PM)Orbit Wrote: Celestial Spriggan would have been a better name

Cyclone Ragnorak already exist
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:00 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:53 PM)Instarez Wrote: The potential rumor is from Beyblade8986.

Not trying to hate on them in any way, shape, or form, but didn't Beyblade8986 take DarkHelmz's speculation on another platform and post it here as a rumor/leak? I seriously doubt it was done intentionally, but it's very possible that the same thing is happening here.
I'm having a hard time believing that it'd work that way; if this were the case, why did we get pictures of Curse Satan and Naked Diabolos along with Tempest Dragon last year?

I don't believe that was the same post, and he relays info from multiple sources. I've come across some while browsing the internet, one of them is Chinese.
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:53 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Um, what? I’ve heard nothing about this. This isn’t a random booster, it’s some kind of customize set. Customize sets don’t work like random boosters, and I don’t know why they would start to now.

The potential rumor is from Beyblade8986. Also I never claimed it was a Random Booster, by prize I meant the star bey of the pack.

It is still a strange way to do that, and it just doesn’t make sense for them to do something like that honestly.
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:53 PM)Instarez Wrote: The potential rumor is from Beyblade8986. Also I never claimed it was a Random Booster, by prize I meant the star bey of the pack.

It is still a strange way to do that, and it just doesn’t make sense for them to do something like that honestly.
I don't know if they would or wouldn't, I was just giving my personal thoughts on why the pricing is different and why they don't have the pictures of other beys.
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm starting to become confused becuase the Beyblade Wiki says Astral Spriggan is coming with the  -10 armor but other YouTubers and stuff are saying the -4 armor I'm going to guess that it's the 4 armor but can anyone clear this up for me please :)

It uses the 10 armour. The driver is currently unrevealed but is more than likely going to be based off of a past Spriggan bey since since the other Spriggan parts are (notice how they did this for Fafnir and Valkyrie too).
Release date is August 10th right? Or have YouTube been lying to me.
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:42 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Release date is August 10th right? Or have YouTube been lying to me.

August 7th. Releases come out on Saturdays.
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:42 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Release date is August 10th right? Or have YouTube been lying to me.

Augest 7th all beys always come out on a Saturday like how Savior Valkryie's coming out this Saturday
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Augest 7th all beys always come out on  a Saturday like how Savior Valkryie's coming out this Saturday
That's incorrect, Death Diabolos came out on Thursday.
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Augest 7th all beys always come out on  a Saturday like how Savior Valkryie's coming out this Saturday
That's incorrect, Death Diabolos came out on Thursday.

Except Death Diabolos
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:55 AM)renidage Wrote: [Image: s-l1600.jpg]
[Image: s-l400.jpg]
Astral Spriggan .Ov.Qt-10
source: https://www.ebay.com/str/321go

BRO THIS RELEASE IS GONNA BE HYPE
(Jul. 12, 2021  5:11 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  4:05 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Very regal looking. Love it! Only issue I have are the two screws -- I wish they had given it stickers.

So that the white pegs can move when you change Spriggan's spin direction. The screws on top allow room for the mechanism without geting in the way of the locks.

That makes sense! Thanks for explaining.
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:49 PM)Instarez Wrote: There's rumors this set only has one "prize bey", all the others are random combos. Only 1 bey worth getting would probably result in a lower price, and they probably either don't care to show the other random combos since it's not what people will be buying the set for.

it does not work like a random booster but just because of that does not mean it does not have a "prize bey" a better way to say it would be the "main bey" of the set
usually customize sets get 2 main  beys (beys that appeared in the anime) and two other random combos
(cho-z is cho-z spriggan and orb egis, gt is prime apocalypse and regalia genesis)
and that according to the rumors the only "main bey" here is spriggan and we will have 3 random combos

(Jul. 12, 2021  8:01 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Cyclone Ragnorak already exist

he said celestial not cyclone but ok

and I prefer Astral then Celestial

also
we are getting a lot of discs that are similar to old discs
Nexus is like Boost
Tapered is yell/polish
giga with gravity
and now Ov with 0
I personally like this
(Jul. 12, 2021  10:41 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

it does not work like a random booster but just because of that does not mean it does not have a "prize bey" a better way to say it would be the "main bey" of the set
usually customize sets get 2 main  beys (beys that appeared in the anime) and two other random combos
(cho-z is cho-z spriggan and orb egis, gt is prime apocalypse and regalia genesis)
and that according to the rumors the only "main bey" here is spriggan and we will have 3 random combos

(Jul. 12, 2021  8:01 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Cyclone Ragnorak already exist

Its seem you didn’t get it the letter C has already been taken so Celestial Spriggan can't really happen burst has tendency not to repeat much
(Jul. 12, 2021  10:41 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

(Jul. 12, 2021  8:01 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Cyclone Ragnorak already exist

also
Nexus is like Boost
Tapered is yell/polish
giga with gravity
and now Ov with 0
I personally like this
I think Celestial would get confused with Cyclone by it's abbreviation.

And I think those new discs are (very hard) reboots of old discs (at least they take an inspiration of) to fit in the DB system, which is nice. (I'm agreeing with you)
(Jul. 12, 2021  11:01 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  10:41 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: it does not work like a random booster but just because of that does not mean it does not have a "prize bey" a better way to say it would be the "main bey" of the set

also
Nexus is like Boost
Tapered is yell/polish
giga with gravity
and now Ov with 0
I personally like this
I think Celestial would get confused with Cyclone by it's abbreviation.

And I think those new discs are (very hard) reboots of old discs (at least they take an inspiration of) to fit in the DB system, which is nice.
Yup ever since gt where it started with chips the stop giving the same first letter an a bey name cause its going to be confusing with the abbreviation.
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:55 AM)renidage Wrote: [Image: s-l1600.jpg]
[Image: s-l400.jpg]
Astral Spriggan .Ov.Qt-10
source: https://www.ebay.com/str/321go

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!
Spriggan looks freakin' awesome! It's got the shape of Lord, the sharpness of Legend, and the aesthetics of World. I kinda expected it to have Merge'