[Product]  B-188 Astral Spriggan Customize Set

(Jul. 12, 2021  8:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm starting to become confused becuase the Beyblade Wiki says Astral Spriggan is coming with the  -10 armor but other YouTubers and stuff are saying the -4 armor I'm going to guess that it's the 4 armor but can anyone clear this up for me please Smile

It uses the 10 armour. The driver is currently unrevealed but is more than likely going to be based off of a past Spriggan bey since since the other Spriggan parts are (notice how they did this for Fafnir and Valkyrie too).

Have you looked at the armor? That is not 10. 3.Style DID have a typo on astral and spriggan, so it is extremely possible that there was a typo on the armor. All-in-all, the armor is definitely not 10.

I don't know why my spaces didn't work. Hmm
Does anyone know the price?
(Jul. 13, 2021  3:57 AM)Legend27 Wrote: Does anyone know the price?

50 - 70$

3960 JPY, cheapest Customize set
(Jul. 13, 2021  4:17 AM)WickedHero Wrote:

3960 JPY, cheapest Customize set

In USD, it equals $35.88
Bro TT is literally ripping my wallet open
(Jul. 13, 2021  4:19 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Bro TT is literally ripping my wallet open

At least it's not Rbv lol, you might just gave up
(A fly flies out of my wallet) don't think I'm getting this bey lol
(Jul. 13, 2021  4:58 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: (A fly flies out of my wallet) don't think I'm getting this bey lol

Thats my reason never bought any bey aside Spriggan line or the Main Villain.
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:28 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  4:58 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: (A fly flies out of my wallet) don't think I'm getting this bey lol

Thats my reason never bought any bey aside Spriggan line or the Main Villain.

Astral Spriggan will be expensive no doubt but ngl I was kinda expecting it to come with another bey like how Cho Z Spriggan came with Orib Eges but overall the spriggn line is pretty expensive the cheapest one would have to probably be World Spriggan
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:32 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:28 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Thats my reason never bought any bey aside Spriggan line or the Main Villain.

Astral Spriggan will be expensive no doubt but ngl I was kinda expecting it to come with another bey like how Cho Z Spriggan came with Orib Eges but overall the spriggn line is pretty expensive the cheapest one would have to probably be World Spriggan

Same with me, but I'm still disappointed with this set because the only good Bey is Spriggan and the other are just recolor with no more new bey
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:36 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:32 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Astral Spriggan will be expensive no doubt but ngl I was kinda expecting it to come with another bey like how Cho Z Spriggan came with Orib Eges but overall the spriggn line is pretty expensive the cheapest one would have to probably be World Spriggan

Same with me, but I'm still disappointed with this set because the only good Bey is Spriggan and the other are just recolor with no more new bey
I'd like to see Giga and shift in this set.
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:56 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:36 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Same with me, but I'm still disappointed with this set because the only good Bey is Spriggan and the other are just recolor with no more new bey
I'd like to see Giga and shift in this set.

You mean Shot driver? Giga is nice. Also i think Vanish Bahamut is inevitable since its the only left for left bey combination.
(Jul. 13, 2021  6:28 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  5:56 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: I'd like to see Giga and shift in this set.

You mean Shot driver? Giga is nice. Also i think Vanish Bahamut is inevitable since its the only left for left bey combination.

It's actually called shift. Drift' or Xtend' would be the dream.
(Jul. 13, 2021  6:42 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  6:28 AM)WickedHero Wrote: You mean Shot driver? Giga is nice. Also i think Vanish Bahamut is inevitable since its the only left for left bey combination.

Really? i thought it was shot. Youre right Xtend plus' is still very hard to get, but according to leaker the combination is boring so dont gets your hope too high

I was right Sh is called Shot, not Shift
Their no such thing as shift driver shot is Valkyrie new driver not shift.
I wanna do quick survey, who is gonna buy this set beside me? This might be the best selling customize set since its Cheaper and has Spriggan in it.
(Jul. 13, 2021  8:28 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I wanna do quick survey, who is gonna buy this set beside me?  This might be the best selling customize set since its Cheaper and has Spriggan in it.
I'm definitely buying it.
(Jul. 13, 2021  4:19 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Bro TT is literally ripping my wallet open

Yeah same lol
I hope the teeth do not wear down on this one like Legend Spriggan, Spriggan Requiem and Cho Z Spriggan.
(Jul. 13, 2021  12:23 PM)SCapri Wrote: I hope the teeth do not wear down on this one like Legend Spriggan, Spriggan Requiem and Cho Z Spriggan.

What are you taking about? I own spriggan requiem battle it alot never worn down
(Jul. 13, 2021  6:42 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2021  6:28 AM)WickedHero Wrote: You mean Shot driver? Giga is nice. Also i think Vanish Bahamut is inevitable since its the only left for left bey combination.

To the contrary, Drift' of Xtend' would be the nightmare. (Except if I was the only one that could use them competitively. Wink
I thought of a great name for the tip: Quadrant
Quadrant (or something similar) would be interesting if maybe it had 4 modes
(Jul. 13, 2021  1:18 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I thought of a great name for the tip: Quadrant
That's Qd not Qn anyways from the pricing it seems like this will have 2 beys with extra parts or launcher gear or 3 beys only.
So the price is 3960 and booster nowadays is 1500 yen if we do the math 1500x2 = 3000 + extra parts or launcher gear if 3 beys then it would be 2 db beys with 1 sparking bey if this customize set comes with 4 beys it would be at least 5000 yen or 6000 yen