[Product]  B-185 Booster Vanish Fafnir.Tp.Kc-3

It’ll release May 29th with New Gear part for Launcher.
It'll be Left Spin Stamina type with Rubber Layer
May 29th rubber stamina left spin bey
With gear part for new customise launcher
Friendly reminder that this is a Product Thread, and as such should be used to share or discuss confirmed information. If you wish to discuss rumors or speculation, please head over to the Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation Thread. This thread will be locked until official information comes out about B-185.
Edit: This thread has been reopened upon marutti's request because some minor information has surfaced. Don't spam-ping him to request information, he'll post when he's ready to do so.
Does anybody leaks of DB Fafnir, it was supposed to be on sale over on Takara Tomy Mall but it isn't, can somebody send links to CoroCoro scans of DB Fafnir?
What about theportal0 gold fafnir?
(Apr. 15, 2021  7:29 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Does anybody leaks of DB Fafnir, it was supposed to be on sale over on Takara Tomy Mall but it isn't, can somebody send links to CoroCoro scans of DB Fafnir?

I have a video on the new DB Fafnir, but I can’t post it unless the staff allows me too

(Apr. 11, 2021  9:29 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Friendly reminder that this is a Product Thread, and as such should be used to share or discuss confirmed information. If you wish to discuss rumors or speculation, please head over to the Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation Thread. This thread will be locked until official information comes out about B-185.
Edit: This thread has been reopened upon marutti's request because some minor information has surfaced. Don't spam-ping him to request information, he'll post when he's ready to do so.
I have a video on the new DB Fafnir, am I allowed to post it here?
(Apr. 15, 2021  7:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  7:29 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Does anybody leaks of DB Fafnir, it was supposed to be on sale over on Takara Tomy Mall but it isn't, can somebody send links to CoroCoro scans of DB Fafnir?

I have a video on the new DB Fafnir, but I can’t post it unless the staff allows me too

(Apr. 11, 2021  9:29 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Friendly reminder that this is a Product Thread, and as such should be used to share or discuss confirmed information. If you wish to discuss rumors or speculation, please head over to the Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation Thread. This thread will be locked until official information comes out about B-185.

If it has images of leaks or CoroCoro, no. If it doesn't have images of leaks or CoroCoro, you should probably post it in the Beyblade Videos thread.
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:10 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  7:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I have a video on the new DB Fafnir, but I can’t post it unless the staff allows me too

If it has images of leaks or CoroCoro, no. If it doesn't have images of leaks or CoroCoro, you should probably post it in the Beyblade Videos thread.
The thing is, I dont know if the video has leaks or not.
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:10 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If it has images of leaks or CoroCoro, no. If it doesn't have images of leaks or CoroCoro, you should probably post it in the Beyblade Videos thread.
The thing is, I dont know if the video has leaks or not.

Then it’s probably best not to. If you want, you could post a link to the channel.
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:19 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: The thing is, I dont know if the video has leaks or not.

Then it’s probably best not to. If you want, you could post a link to the channel.

the channel link is in my signature. if you want to see the video just go to that link and click on my latest video.
Can't wait for the new New Fafnir!
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:23 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:19 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Then it’s probably best not to. If you want, you could post a link to the channel.

the channel link is in my signature. if you want to see the video just go to that link and click on my latest video.

Yeah... CoroCoro pictures aren't allowed, and the thumbnail itself already shows a picture of the CoroCoro
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:26 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:23 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: the channel link is in my signature. if you want to see the video just go to that link and click on my latest video.

Yeah... CoroCoro pictures aren't allowed, and the thumbnail itself already shows a picture of the CoroCoro

ok, thanks for telling me.
Where's the pics of the Armor, the Disc and the Driver?
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:37 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Where's the pics of the Armor, the Disc and the Driver?

they haven't released yet but I'll have the info when it does release.
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:37 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Where's the pics of the Armor, the Disc and the Driver?

they haven't released yet but I'll have the info when it does release.

What's the full name?
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:41 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:39 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: they haven't released yet but I'll have the info when it does release.

What's the full name?

We don’t know that either. If we knew anything else, it would be in that video as well as other beytubers going over it.
According to translations, the Fafnir gear is said to only work with the armour in low mode (guess this one was kind of obvious).
The new fafnir comes with rubber armor for Belial
(Apr. 29, 2021  8:12 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: The new fafnir comes with rubber armor for Belial

we kinda knew that for a while.
Putting this here again, Beyblade isn't the center of the world. That Corocoro should not have major releases in it. It's not even Bessatsu at the very least, that like asking for Burst news in Aniki. Either way even if it was Bessatsu, IT DOESN'T HAVE MAJOR RELEASES AS THE FOCUS.
there are only 4 things we know about DB Fafnir

1. it releases end of May (as of today, its exactly one month from now)
2. it'll have rubber as all Fafnirs do and have left spin
3. it'll be owned by Free.
4. contains a add-on for Belial
Wouldn't be surprised if they revealed the full design and specs of the new Fafnir in the next week or so.
i cant wait to see the new fafnir. if it is good and it looks good, then I WANT IT
(Apr. 29, 2021  8:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: there are only 4 things we know about DB Fafnir

1. it releases end of May (as of today, its exactly one month from now)
2. it'll have rubber as all Fafnirs do and have left spin
3. it'll be owned by Free.
4. contains a add-on for Belial

geist fafnir f4 and wizard fafnir f5:
are we a joke to you?

me (and probably you)
Y E S