[Product]  B-182 Beyblade Dynamite Battle Entry Set

(Mar. 17, 2021  10:26 PM)ReckerTA Wrote: Can we please stop talking about beyloggers and stick to the topic at hand?

I went ahead and pre-ordered one of these on Amazon Japan as well. It was like $60 shipped. How can I say no to that? I’m excited. I like trying out new stadiums. Between Hasbro and Tomy we probably have about 13 of them. I honestly wanna throw about nine of them away. This one looks like it could be some fun.

ha i just did the same! also bought a few of the random boosters. 
yeah this will be our 5th stadium, but honestly i think it might be one of the best ones:

i dont care for gimmicky stadiums....the standard TT bb08, 09 stadium has always been our favorite to play on....but over time its just gotten too small for playing with Superking, GTs, even some Cho-Zs. 

we have the big bb50? TT stadium...but its too big IMO and i dont like the oval shape.
while i was glad the last superking dash stadium was bigger, im not sure how much i like the gimmick...those outside flat areas where the beys tend to stall on. 

so a simple round stadium with a circular ridge like the standard TT stadium, but a bit bigger, sounds great to me.
Is 110 a reasonable price for this set, or should I wait for prices to go down?
(Apr. 03, 2021  11:27 PM)lilyonkey Wrote: Is 110 a reasonable price for this set, or should I wait for prices to go down?

It’ll be a while before that happens (presumably until the next season) but that’s only assuming the demand for the product doesn’t go up or down based on popularity which is something that has, in fact, actually happened with burst battle sets. If 110 is the price without shipping then it’s probably not a very reasonable in a general sense. Yes, for the product itself, that’s a pretty good price that’s lower than most but in all honestly, I don’t think that buying battle sets is really all that reasonable in general. If you are dead set on getting the entry pack, the price you have is good but if you are conerned about price over all other things, don’t even bother buying this thing, get the individual pieces.
(Apr. 03, 2021  11:27 PM)lilyonkey Wrote: Is 110 a reasonable price for this set, or should I wait for prices to go down?

Its under 70 with shipping on Amazon Japan
i feel like this is more for competitive use (stadium, bey, launcher and grip) and the other one is for collectors(original colors)
(Apr. 23, 2021  3:36 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
Nice Zankye I am exited to see the video BTW I loved your episode review this morning
I found out that buying the set cost more than buying the parts individually (in my country at least,from this one seller I keep on buying beys from)
the stadium is too deep and it makes the beys not move as much, it is the perfect size, but it restricts the beys movement at the same time. I dunno about this stadium, seems to good to be true
Just going to put this here since its something worth noting, it's actually something I've said before but it may help someone. This entire set costs a good deal more than an individual Belial, stadium and custom launcher so if you're looking to save money don't buy the full set.
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Just going to put this here since its something worth noting, it's actually something I've said before but it may help someone. This entire set costs  a good deal more than an individual Belial, stadium and custom launcher so if you're looking to save money don't buy the full set.

I per-ordered from Amazon JP. For Belial, launcher and Stadium it is ~$52 USD +shipping. Full set was ~$53 USD +shipping. Not really much of a difference.

the recolor looks amazing!
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:47 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Just going to put this here since its something worth noting, it's actually something I've said before but it may help someone. This entire set costs  a good deal more than an individual Belial, stadium and custom launcher so if you're looking to save money don't buy the full set.

I per-ordered from Amazon JP. For Belial, launcher and Stadium it is ~$52 USD +shipping. Full set was ~$53 USD +shipping. Not really much of a difference.

Ahhh yeah that makes sense, not as big of a difference in Japanese retail.
on mall of toys the set is something like 100 but individually its like 80 or 90 U.S. something like that. id just buy everything separately especially if you want the original colors of dynamite bell and also to save money even if its is just 5-20 dollars which is a decent amount.
That stadium is great. Way better than the dash stadium.
(Apr. 23, 2021  9:23 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: on mall of toys the set is something like 100 but individually its like 80 or 90 U.S. something like that. id just buy everything separately especially if you want the original colors of dynamite bell and also to save money even if its is just 5-20 dollars which is a decent amount.

It’s priced higher due to having a grip, and more exclusive colors and stuff
So far here are my thoughts after watching Zankyes review and battle video.

1. Stadium seems nice. Only complaint is that the beys tend to get stuck on that ridge and end up wasting power if they stay up there too long. Aside from that, pretty solid stadium.

2. Dynamite Belial seems to be so much better than I thought it would be. However High Mode seems very underwhelming and not as good as Low Mode, however maybe High Mode will be better under a combo without a DB Disk because I have a feeling that gap is whats killing it.

Overall Dynamite seems to have good attack, Belial has solid teeth and Venture seems to have good stamina for an attack driver and the stadium seems really solid.

Overall Rating: 8.5/10
(Mar. 16, 2021  2:20 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Just pre-ordered mine on Amazon Japan.  Including shipping to canada it was $78 CAD or $62.50 USD.  So hyped for this new gen!

WAIT you got it that cheap? Every website I find has it be at least $100
(Apr. 25, 2021  9:25 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  2:20 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: Just pre-ordered mine on Amazon Japan.  Including shipping to canada it was $78 CAD or $62.50 USD.  So hyped for this new gen!

WAIT you got it that cheap? Every website I find has it be at least $100

Yeah, all the new stuff was super cheap for pre-sale on Amazon Japan up until a few weeks before release.  I ended paying a total of $72.17 CAD ($57.82 USD) for B-182 and $75.26 CAD ($60.30 USD) for 4 B-181s.  I would recommend always trying to pre-order from Amazon Japan far in advance as they have by far the best prices I have seen anywhere.

It's exciting to watch Belial change direction while spinning.
(Apr. 26, 2021  12:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

It's exciting to watch Belial change direction while spinning.
Change direction? You mean when it does the flower pattern or coasts along the ridge?
(Apr. 26, 2021  12:27 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  12:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: It's exciting to watch Belial change direction while spinning.
Change direction? You mean when it does the flower pattern or coasts along the ridge?

I mean how its spin path changes from circling to the left to circling the ridge to the right.
(Apr. 26, 2021  12:31 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2021  12:27 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Change direction? You mean when it does the flower pattern or coasts along the ridge?

I mean how its spin path changes from circling to the left to circling the ridge to the right.

Ah yes. That is cool indeed.