[Product]  B-182 Beyblade Dynamite Battle Entry Set

An Entry Set slated for release in April 2021. This thread will remain locked until actual information is released.

UPDATE

(Mar. 16, 2021  12:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: 4904810174615_4da5707854eb4c71a98c8c6f7b021da4.jpg]
[Image: 4904810174615_938cd14621644dacb8940935bb684356.jpg]
Db entry set
I gotta say the recolor in this set looks amazing
Unlocking this product thread, as confirmed information is now available for this.

Friendly reminder that scans are not to be shared for piracy/copyright reasons. Please only reference officially released images of the product.
Db entry set
I gotta say the recolor in this set looks amazing
Been a long time since we actually got an entry set.
The launcher grip looks similar to the one in the Legend Star Bey Set
With the info we know so far, is there currently any reason to get this over just getting Dynamite Belial as a starter?
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:33 AM)BladerGem Wrote: With the info we know so far, is there currently any reason to get this over just getting Dynamite Belial as a starter?

It'll be the cheapest way to get Dynamite, the stadium and the launcher.  Most people will want at least the launcher and I would think most the stadium as well.
Gotta like that hot pink Belial core. And that launcher looks great with the black and red too. I wonder if the rubber on Venture will be a different color.
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:33 AM)BladerGem Wrote: With the info we know so far, is there currently any reason to get this over just getting Dynamite Belial as a booster?
If have tons of money and love the recolor in this set i would highly recommend this over the booster ones and also this set price will also skyrocket overtime judging by the previous season entry/battle set.
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:33 AM)BladerGem Wrote: With the info we know so far, is there currently any reason to get this over just getting Dynamite Belial as a starter?

Depends. If you’re a beginner yes, but if you have a few beys and a reliable launcher then no.
Just pre-ordered mine on Amazon Japan. Including shipping to canada it was $78 CAD or $62.50 USD. So hyped for this new gen!
Recolor is fine, but I would def buy this set overall than buying the launcher, stadium, and the bey separately. I really like the black & red launcher it fits my likeliness. Finally, a stadium that is bigger I just hope they don't pull off another limit break stadium which was a fail for attack types.
does anyone know how this stadium compares to the typical TT BB 08 / 09 stadium?
obviously this one has 2 pockets....just curious if anyone knew if the size was different, anything about the tornado ridge, etc
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:45 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:

It'll be the cheapest way to get Dynamite, the stadium and the launcher.  Most people will want at least the launcher and I would think most the stadium as well.

yeah. that launcher looks COOL.

also whats the "db" mean?
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:45 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote:

(Mar. 16, 2021  1:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Depends. If you’re a beginner yes, but if you have a few beys and a reliable launcher then no.

My issue atm is that I'm not entirely sold on the hot pink recolor, the launcher looks great and it'd be nice to have a second launcher grip, but unless the new stadium turns out to be usable/viable for tournaments, I don't think I'll get this set.
I already have the Dash stadium taking up extra space, so unless the DB stadium becomes the new standard for testing and tournaments, I'll probably just buy the bey and launcher separately.
(Mar. 16, 2021  11:46 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  12:45 AM)GrinAndBarrett Wrote: It'll be the cheapest way to get Dynamite, the stadium and the launcher.  Most people will want at least the launcher and I would think most the stadium as well.

(Mar. 16, 2021  1:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Depends. If you’re a beginner yes, but if you have a few beys and a reliable launcher then no.

My issue atm is that I'm not entirely sold on the hot pink recolor, the launcher looks great and it'd be nice to have a second launcher grip, but unless the new stadium turns out to be usable/viable for tournaments, I don't think I'll get this set.
I already have the Dash stadium taking up extra space, so unless the DB stadium becomes the new standard for testing and tournaments, I'll probably just buy the bey and launcher separately.
I agree, this season looks like it will be good so I am saving my money. I am just buying launcher/Belial
(Mar. 17, 2021  1:10 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2021  11:46 PM)BladerGem Wrote: My issue atm is that I'm not entirely sold on the hot pink recolor, the launcher looks great and it'd be nice to have a second launcher grip, but unless the new stadium turns out to be usable/viable for tournaments, I don't think I'll get this set.
I agree, this season looks like it will be good so I am saving my money. I am just buying launcher/Belial

Living in Asia I think things like this are a must. TT uses the latest stadiums and each stadium has different performance. So if you live in Asia it's a must, otherwise just pass this starter over
ugh. why cant tt work to make better beyloggers.
(Mar. 17, 2021  1:25 AM)eggblader Wrote: ugh. why cant tt work to make better beyloggers.

Beyloggers? They were phased out ages ago.
(Mar. 17, 2021  1:25 AM)eggblader Wrote: Ugh. Why cant TT work to make better beyloggers.

Ummmm they stopped making those a while ago, that's why
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:38 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  1:25 AM)eggblader Wrote: Ugh. Why cant TT work to make better beyloggers.

Ummmm they stopped making those a while ago, that's why

sigh. at least the person on the marketplace is offering one to me for cheaper than ones that are on ebay.
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:21 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:38 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Ummmm they stopped making those a while ago, that's why

*Sigh*. At least the person on the marketplace is offering one to me for cheaper than ones that are on eBay.

I know they sound cool on the surface, but really, I suggest you don't waste your money on them.
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:33 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  4:21 PM)eggblader Wrote: *Sigh*. At least the person on the marketplace is offering one to me for cheaper than ones that are on eBay.

I know they sound cool on the surface, but really, I suggest you don't waste your money on them.

at least they measure launch (and they look cool) but thats about it.
(Mar. 17, 2021  7:06 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  6:33 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: I know they sound cool on the surface, but really, I suggest you don't waste your money on them.

at least they measure launch (and they look cool) but thats about it.

And even that first one doesn't work half the time
Can we please stop talking about beyloggers and stick to the topic at hand?

I went ahead and pre-ordered one of these on Amazon Japan as well. It was like $60 shipped. How can I say no to that? I’m excited. I like trying out new stadiums. Between Hasbro and Tomy we probably have about 13 of them. I honestly wanna throw about nine of them away. This one looks like it could be some fun.