[Product]  B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24

(Mar. 02, 2021  7:03 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I know that the metal drivers wear through teeth fast, but I wonder if there is a big weight difference. And if so, how much will it help? If someone can compare the metal cap drivers from the regular ones I would appreciate it. Thanks

Using Zankye's Accel Metal as reference; his Accel Metal was 7.89g and a regular Accel is around 5.67g.  The difference is around 2.22g there.
(Mar. 02, 2021  7:03 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I know that the metal drivers wear through teeth fast, but I wonder if there is a big weight difference. And if so, how much will it help? If someone can compare the metal cap drivers from the regular ones I would appreciate it. Thanks

Defense is 6.15 grams. Metal Defense is 8.35.
i hope i win the rap hobbies giveaway beacuse there are a lot of good beys in the random booster
What does the metal on the driver do to help?
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:06 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What does the metal on the driver do to help?

Technically it does make beys without double chassis' even harder to burst than with dash drivers... that is until the teeth wear down quickly and your layer/single chassis is ruined.
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:06 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What does the metal on the driver do to help?

The only thing I have to say is DO NOT USE THEM. They may be tighter but they break teeth.
(Mar. 08, 2021  3:16 PM)USN Wrote:

The only thing I have to say is DO NOT USE THEM. They may be tighter but they break teeth.
Well that isn’t good. If anything I’d only battle them only in tournament matches since metal defense driver seems op in Classic.
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:46 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: i hope i win the rap hobbies giveaway beacuse there are a lot of good beys in the random booster

rap hobbies?
Wait is there a rap channel making a rb 24 giveaway?

lol

I also wish I win cause I bought two of the RB and I with my bad luck I will probably get only Master and Super, 2 layers that I already have
(Mar. 08, 2021  6:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  5:46 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: i hope i win the rap hobbies giveaway beacuse there are a lot of good beys in the random booster

rap hobbies?

lol

I also wish I win cause I bought two of the RB and I with my bad luck I will probably get only Master and Super, 2 layers that I already have
Ramp Hobbies is giving them all away
win givaway=all of them
Imagine using these metal drivers on pro series beys

(Mar. 08, 2021  7:27 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  6:54 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: rap hobbies?

lol

Ramp Hobbies is giving them all away
win givaway=all of them

I know im participating

did u do all steps ?
(including the shu's in the vid)
(Mar. 08, 2021  7:28 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Imagine using these metal drivers on pro series beys

(Mar. 08, 2021  7:27 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Ramp Hobbies is giving them all away
win givaway=all of them

I know im participating

did u do all steps ?

the teeth would disintegrate on Pro Series.
(Mar. 08, 2021  7:28 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Imagine using these metal drivers on pro series beys

(Mar. 08, 2021  7:27 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Ramp Hobbies is giving them all away
win givaway=all of them

I know im participating

did u do all steps ?

yes, i cant comment on yt vids so i just commented on the wbo post
i just got my random booster and i gotta say i love all the recolors but im not a fan of the combos. so i just replaced all the combos with better ones

my new combos
1. First Uranus 0A Ev' 1D
2. Super Hyperion Qc' 1A
3. King Helios Zn'Z 1B
4. Glide Ragnaruk Wh Kp' 1S
5. Variant Lucifer Br 2D
6. Imperial Dragon Wh Ds'
7. Master Diabolos Vn Z'
8. Revive Phoenix St At
if i win da givaway im exited for master and imperial
(Mar. 08, 2021  7:44 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:

I know im participating

did u do all steps ?

yes, i cant comment on yt vids so i just commented on the wbo post

#1 you should be able to comment on the vid
#2 you were supposed to send him via email
(Mar. 08, 2021  8:01 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  7:44 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: yes, i cant comment on yt vids so i just commented on the wbo post

#1 you should be able to comment on the vid

im on a school computer and it doesnt let you and, what is their email?
(Mar. 08, 2021  8:22 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2021  8:01 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: #1 you should be able to comment on the vid

im on a school computer and it doesnt let you and, what is their email?

I forgot but its somewhere in the vid
I remember when this thread used to be about B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24... good times.
what are the top 2 pulls? (cause I am buying two and I wanna know)
(Mar. 09, 2021  10:37 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what are the top 2 pulls? (cause I am buying two and I wanna know)
There isn’t any prize bey. If there is a top pull people say it is first Uranus. I’m not sure about second.
(Mar. 09, 2021  10:45 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  10:37 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what are the top 2 pulls? (cause I am buying two and I wanna know)
There isn’t any prize bey. If there is a top pull people say it is first Uranus. I’m not sure about second.
not the prize beys
the two best beys to get 
First Uranus is kinda trash
(Mar. 09, 2021  11:37 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  10:45 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: There isn’t any prize bey. If there is a top pull people say it is first Uranus. I’m not sure about second.
not the prize beys
the two best beys to get 
Well there isn’t any prize bey I basically meant people say the best pull is first Uranus. If you don’t think so I recommend you to look in the booster and see which have the best parts.
(Mar. 09, 2021  11:53 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  11:37 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: not the prize beys
the two best beys to get 
Well there isn’t any prize bey I basically meant people say the best pull is first Uranus. If you don’t think so I recommend you to look in the booster and see which have the best parts.

I did that 
and the best I think its Imperial Dragon 7 eternal and Variant lucifer Orbit 2D
Got mine today, got Revive Phoenix, Imperial, Lucifer and Master (#7, #5, #3, #1 respectively for my preference).some weight comparisons for the curious.

Revive Phoenix Core (B-130): 14.19g vs Revive Phoenix Core (B-178): 14.40g

Defense (B-101): 6.17g vs Metal Defense (B-178): 8.39g

2D (B-169): 47.07g vs 2D (B-178): 48.19g , both unawakened

Variant (B-169): 5.84g vs Variant (B-178): 5.89g

Lucifer (B-169): 5.55g vs Lucifer (B-178): 5.58g

What are some good counters to Master (left) Wheel Zone'+Z?

Also on a related note, does anyone know if there's a thread for competitive part testing/competitive meta thread? I searched and didn't see anything but could just not be searching the right keywords.

I tested Metal Defenese for teeth wear. The link I've attached has a photo of the teeth of an unused 1D chassis (slightly blurry sorry) and a phot of it after about 30 battles with Metal Defense. As you can see the teeth wear is very significant. Dissappointing to see but makes me very curious what the next generation holds.

https://imgur.com/a/yZmDnza

Nevermind, can't post imgur link. How do I share photos?