[Product]  B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24

(Feb. 18, 2021  8:55 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Before we talk about whether the Metal Driver system works or if it has any side-effects... isn’t it just meaningless to upgrade those trash Drivers in the very beginning?

Pretty much. High Drivers would have some use on some other Drivers like Atomic but Metal caps? Pretty much meaningless unless Bearing' isn't out yet.
(Feb. 18, 2021  8:59 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  8:55 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Before we talk about whether the Metal Driver system works or if it has any side-effects... isn’t it just meaningless to upgrade those trash Drivers in the very beginning?

Pretty much. High Drivers would have some use on some other Drivers like Atomic but Metal caps? Pretty much meaningless unless Bearing' isn't out yet.
bearing dash will be never release because Takara will make dash vers for only attack, defence and bal drivers.
a stamina dash driver would be too strong, how could it be defeated? ?
(Feb. 18, 2021  11:21 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  8:59 AM)Longinox Wrote: Pretty much. High Drivers would have some use on some other Drivers like Atomic but Metal caps? Pretty much meaningless unless Bearing' isn't out yet.
bearing dash will be never release because Takara will make dash vers for only attack, defence and bal drivers.
I believe this is very off topic for the thread in question
(Feb. 18, 2021  11:23 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  11:21 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote: bearing dash will be never release because Takara will make dash vers for only attack, defence and bal drivers.
I believe this is very off topic for the thread in question

just explanation for that bearing dash
(Feb. 18, 2021  11:26 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  11:23 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I believe this is very off topic for the thread in question

just explanation for that bearing dash

If these new metal capped drivers do in fact improve burst resistance, then a bearing' wouldn't be too op as long as some good drivers get metal and not just classic ones.

For Standard? Probably. For formats like Classic and Limited? No, those are where these drivers are dangerous.

(Feb. 18, 2021  11:21 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  8:59 AM)Longinox Wrote: Pretty much. High Drivers would have some use on some other Drivers like Atomic but Metal caps? Pretty much meaningless unless Bearing' isn't out yet.

It's moreso just Attack and Balance drivers. Keep' is so far the only exception, possibly with Metal Defense as well.

Either way giving Stamina drivers the ' treatment is a rather risky endeavor, as it hinders Attack by removing or hindering a major wincon from their repertoire. In that sense drivers like Destroy' and Zone'+Z are already super, super dangerous themselves due to their high LAD, and this would definitely warrant concern for similar drivers in limited part formats. Sure, you could still KO it, but it's not much.
(Feb. 19, 2021  6:59 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Metal Accel.
[Image: Screenshot_20210218-210659_Twitter.jpg]

Dear God...

[Image: Raisins_Face.jpg]
And the video is out at last, and things look quite nice.

Actually kind of neat to see that the bottom of the black Master has golden accents, unlike the silver accents of other Master releases.

Variant and King look a lot less orange and a lot more bronze from these closer looks.

Looks like Metal prefix drivers have smaller tabs, so... will they actually reduce burst resistance some on really deep teeth because they can't go all the way in? Either way I'm not concerned about wear just yet from them.
Wait so they decided to paint the metal on the armour of Revive Phoenix gold but not the metal on the inside? That’s a little bit odd. I’m still going to buy it though.
If anyone is able to provide a translation of what they're talking about when holding Metal Accel that would be awesome. The auto-translated subtitles are pretty incomprehensible.
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Wait so they decided to paint the metal on the armour of Revive Phoenix gold but not the metal on the inside? That’s a little bit odd. I’m still going to buy it though.

It's one of their ways of identifying the rare gold Revive Phoenix against the random booster copy. In this case they didn't paint the metal on the core and made the Revive Armor translucent, while the actually rare gold Revive Phoenix did paint the core's metal and had opaque golden armor. They did similar things with the other beys in this set for similar reasons, including:

King Helios: More bronzed color, darker bronze accents
Glide Ragnaruk: Black wings instead of yellow, different wing sticker colors, red triangle stickers instead of yellow, red eyes on Ragnaruk instead of green, translucent red chip instead of opaque red.
Variant Lucifer: More orange color, darker bronze accents, more orange on the chassis?
Imperial Dragon: Gold extends further on Imperial, gold claws on DragonII instead of Black.
Master Diabolos: Black painted metal instead of gold, unpainted metal switch piece instead of red

The Super Hyperion and First Uranus colors are unique to this random booster, so they don't have a rare version to compare the layers to.
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:25 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Variant Lucifer: More orange color, darker bronze accents, more orange on the chassis?
In addition the Lucifer chip has a green eyes where before it's red and it has a green sticker on the chip
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:25 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:07 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Wait so they decided to paint the metal on the armour of Revive Phoenix gold but not the metal on the inside? That’s a little bit odd. I’m still going to buy it though.

It's one of their ways of identifying the rare gold Revive Phoenix against the random booster copy. In this case they didn't paint the metal on the core and made the Revive Armor translucent, while the actually rare gold Revive Phoenix did paint the core's metal and had opaque golden armor. They did similar things with the other beys in this set for similar reasons, including:

King Helios: More bronzed color, darker bronze accents
Glide Ragnaruk: Black wings instead of yellow, different wing sticker colors, red triangle stickers instead of yellow, red eyes on Ragnaruk instead of green, translucent red chip instead of opaque red.
Variant Lucifer: More orange color, darker bronze accents, more orange on the chassis?
Imperial Dragon: Gold extends further on Imperial, gold claws on DragonII instead of Black.
Master Diabolos: Black painted metal instead of gold, unpainted metal switch piece instead of red

The Super Hyperion and First Uranus colors are unique to this random booster, so they don't have a rare version to compare the layers to.

Ahh you’re right, I see it now. It also seems like the core now has opaque gold plastic as opposed to the translucent core of the original.
Interesting to note that they state the release of Quick without the dash to be so bladers can use 2 Quick drivers in their decks if they choose, one dash and one non-dash. Interesting in concept, don't think it will see a whole lot of use though.
So it would wear but they made it not tight, but they lied it was supposed to be tight- whatev Accel is trash anyways.
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:29 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:25 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Variant Lucifer: More orange color, darker bronze accents, more orange on the chassis?
In addition the Lucifer chip has a green eyes where before it's red and it has a green sticker on the chip

I think you got this backwards.
is it just me or the variant lucifer both in combowise but in shapewise looks like acid anubis ?(not in color tho, even if anubis is yellow and lucifer is kinda yellowish orange-ish red)
Um, it does not contain any parts of the up coming layer right, so the season six layer will not split in three.
(Feb. 19, 2021  2:19 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  10:29 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: In addition the Lucifer chip has a green eyes where before it's red and it has a green sticker on the chip

I think you got this backwards.
Nope
For in-depth explanation
(Feb. 19, 2021  2:54 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Um, it does not contain any parts of the up coming layer right, so the season six layer will not split in three.

I mean 
have anyone gotten first uranus?
We can only know by getting the prize bey
(Feb. 19, 2021  2:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  2:54 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Um, it does not contain any parts of the up coming layer right, so the season six layer will not split in three.

I mean 
This is the first Beyblade Burst Random Booster to not have a prize Beyblade, nor a new layer part.
Quick no dash is legit, that's a relief lmao. It's stupid, but funny so I like it. Cool colors too.
I'm glad they went with a clear yellow for 2D and Orbit over a generic gold, and the black and orange Eternal looks nice.
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:09 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2021  2:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I mean 
This is the first Beyblade Burst Random Booster to not have a prize Beyblade, nor a new layer part.
oh I tought Uranus was the prize since you know
rare layer and stuff, but ok I guess so its going to be like a upgrade version of cho-z