[Product]  B-177 Booster Jet Wyvern.Ar.Js 1D

(Aug. 01, 2020  5:28 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  5:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: It is more likely for it to be Wyvern as, A: It is an old rival, B: Wakyia had more development to Valt than Ken did in Season 1, and C: Wakyia appears in the manga for Superking.
It can also be any one of the defense legends, as the japanese listing specifically says legend beside it. I think Phi because Phi is an older rival,had alot of development, and is a legend in the manga.
[Image: vXDkmlf.jpg]

Phi set off the koryu bomb

(Aug. 01, 2020  3:40 AM)snoc Wrote: So the people that have a chance are Genesis,Wyvern, and Phoenix. They might be a bit more likely to pick Gwyn and Genesis as he was recently in GT but I actually feel like they'll go for Phi and Phoenix. However another important thing is to look out how this would all fit i the grand scheme of things.

Phi-Likely Chance
We know Phi is near the Beigoma Academy area or he can at least go there, and he can be easily introduced n a special chapter before or after Aiga's chapter(s), giving him an opportunity to show off a new Phoenix.

Gwyn-Likely Chance
Gwyn is close by to the Victories and since Drum's arc is coming up soon he can easily get a special chapter around then with a new genesis.

Wakiya-Meh Chance
Honestly he still could get in, But I doubt it. They haven't been paying much attention to the Wyvern line in the pass 2-3 years and they've already given Wakiya another important role that doesn't require having a bey. And Wyvern is surprisingly really good still, so he'll prob need a dash driver but he can still hold up his position as legendary blader. Plus he literally works for the WBBA, so they prob have a small bias towards him.

Actully wakiya is near BC sol
(Aug. 01, 2020  6:17 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  5:28 PM)snoc Wrote: It can also be any one of the defense legends, as the japanese listing specifically says legend beside it. I think Phi because Phi is an older rival,had alot of development, and is a legend in the manga.

Phi set off the koryu bomb

(Aug. 01, 2020  3:40 AM)snoc Wrote: So the people that have a chance are Genesis,Wyvern, and Phoenix. They might be a bit more likely to pick Gwyn and Genesis as he was recently in GT but I actually feel like they'll go for Phi and Phoenix. However another important thing is to look out how this would all fit i the grand scheme of things.

Phi-Likely Chance
We know Phi is near the Beigoma Academy area or he can at least go there, and he can be easily introduced n a special chapter before or after Aiga's chapter(s), giving him an opportunity to show off a new Phoenix.

Gwyn-Likely Chance
Gwyn is close by to the Victories and since Drum's arc is coming up soon he can easily get a special chapter around then with a new genesis.

Wakiya-Meh Chance
Honestly he still could get in, But I doubt it. They haven't been paying much attention to the Wyvern line in the pass 2-3 years and they've already given Wakiya another important role that doesn't require having a bey. And Wyvern is surprisingly really good still, so he'll prob need a dash driver but he can still hold up his position as legendary blader. Plus he literally works for the WBBA, so they prob have a small bias towards him.

No, If I remember correctly he's in Japan. BC Sol is in a different country.
(Aug. 01, 2020  6:36 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  6:17 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Phi set off the koryu bomb

No, If I remember correctly he's in Japan. BC Sol is in a different country.
BC Sol is in Spain.
(Aug. 01, 2020  6:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  6:36 PM)snoc Wrote: No, If I remember correctly he's in Japan. BC Sol is in a different country.
BC Sol is in Spain.

Yes, it is.
He is captain of sunbat united forgat
(Aug. 01, 2020  5:28 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  5:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: It is more likely for it to be Wyvern as, A: It is an old rival, B: Wakyia had more development to Valt than Ken did in Season 1, and C: Wakyia appears in the manga for Superking.
It can also be any one of the defense legends, as the japanese listing specifically says legend beside it. I think Phi because Phi is an older rival,had alot of development, and is a legend in the manga.
Wakiya fits the term of an “older rival” a lot better than Phi and he’s much more popular tbh. Seems like Wyvern.
Watch it be a defense type Spriggan. (I am just going to speculate that TT changed the type)
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Watch it be a defense type Spriggan. (TT changed the type)
It says “defense legend” according to the description so that isn’t likely. Also they haven’t done that for sparking so they probably won’t do it at all.
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  5:28 PM)snoc Wrote: It can also be any one of the defense legends, as the japanese listing specifically says legend beside it. I think Phi because Phi is an older rival,had alot of development, and is a legend in the manga.
Wakiya fits the term of an “older rival” a lot better than Phi and he’s much more popular tbh. Seems like Wyvern.
Phi also fits the term. It doesn't matter how old, it just has to be an old rival we haven't seen in a season or 2. And Phi is also extremely popular.
Maybe Naked Spriggin will get a evo but prob a B-00
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:08 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Wakiya fits the term of an “older rival” a lot better than Phi and he’s much more popular tbh. Seems like Wyvern.
Phi also fits the term. It doesn't matter how old, it just has to be an old rival we haven't seen in a season or 2. And Phi is also extremely popular.
I still personally think Wakiya fits the term better and is a fair bit more popular than Phi but hey, who knows.
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:08 PM)snoc Wrote: Phi also fits the term. It doesn't matter how old, it just has to be an old rival we haven't seen in a season or 2. And Phi is also extremely popular.
I still personally think Wakiya fits the term better and is a fair bit more popular than Phi but hey, who knows.

Its only a 1 year difference between how long we waited for Wakiya's return compared to Phi. And Phi is still insanely popular as I've said. But I guess its up to TT to make whatever bey.
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:17 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I still personally think Wakiya fits the term better and is a fair bit more popular than Phi but hey, who knows.

Its only a 1 year difference between how long we waited for Wakiya's return compared to Phi. And Phi is still insanely popular as I've said. But I guess its up to TT to make whatever bey.
Certainly Both wakiya And phi fits the old in term of when the last appear, but if were talking about Who's older in burst history wakiya wins his been their ever since s1 his an og unlike phi. And even beats phi in popularlarity wakiya got 4th And phi got 11th. Anyway its most likely between Phoenix And wyvern.
[spoiler]Legend Defense hmm At that time of Sparking hmm Leaks say Hikaru in Legend festival is going to beat Phi 3-1 so prob Phi and also Hyuga beat Xander 3-2 so vol.23 is prob Xcalius and this is Phoenix [spoiler]
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:53 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:17 PM)snoc Wrote: Its only a 1 year difference between how long we waited for Wakiya's return compared to Phi. And Phi is still insanely popular as I've said. But I guess its up to TT to make whatever bey.
Certainly Both wakiya And phi fits the old in term of when the last appear, but if were talking about Who's older in burst history wakiya wins his been their ever since s1 his an og unlike phi. And even beats phi in popularlarity wakiya got 4th And phi got 11th. Anyway its most likely between Phoenix And wyvern.

The thing is Wakiya has appeared multiple times with a big role in Sparking and Phi once, so if they need a defense type legend thats somewhat old, they would go for Phi.
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:57 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: [spoiler]Legend Defense hmm At that time of Sparking hmm Leaks say Hikaru in Legend festival is going to beat Phi 3-1 so prob Phi and also Hyuga beat Xander 3-2 so vol.23 is prob Xcalius and this is Phoenix [spoiler]
You are supposed to have spoilers typed like this: [spoiler] *just a placeholder for whatever you want to say don’t actually write this part* [   /spoiler]. Also, where did you get these “leaks.”
(Aug. 01, 2020  9:57 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: [spoiler]Legend Defense hmm At that time of Sparking hmm Leaks say Hikaru in Legend festival is going to beat Phi 3-1 so prob Phi and also Hyuga beat Xander 3-2 so vol.23 is prob Xcalius and this is Phoenix [spoiler]

Can you pm me pics of the leaks? idk if they're fake, just interested
Actully your the one with the leaks you gave us leaks of manga Chp 6,7,8,9
SunBlader98 no I didnt lol, I've just scanned chapters 1-5, which are the ones out now. But if you do have them, could you pm them to me? I'm just interested. They're prob fake but still.
Not now and you typed it not scan in random anime and manga
@SunBlder98 the only things I've said there are predictions

SunBlader98 the only thing I said about future episodes and chapters are predictions. either way i never said anything about Phi or anything about that.
snoc oh ok misunderstanding
I’m praying that it’s a Forneus evolution; I don’t think that’s too unlikely
It's either a Phoenix, Wyvern, Genesis, or a Lucifer Evolution. I really hope it's a Phoenix.