[Product]  B-177 Booster Jet Wyvern.Ar.Js 1D

(Aug. 04, 2020  6:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: Its a Lucifer evolution.

This is an old rivals bey, so prob not given Lane is a very new rival. I think B-175 was actually most likely to be Lucifer.
I'm gonna be honest I don't want another Hyperion/Helios/Lucifer Ev I just want all the leg bladers to have a superking ev. is it too much to ask? Like you can easily fit everything when you replace the upgrades of the main characters. Also is the Superking Customize Set even a thing this time? Because if not it's a legit dead bey months of Sep and Oct when you just have a single booster and rbv with that spriggan.

YKW I can certainly see a random booster in Feb where the rest Legendary Bladers' beys can be there cuz that probably might be a possibility but who knows.
I don't know if any has pointed this out but Emperor Forneus(3 seasons ago) is the only rival that hasn't received anytime of new bey.... Also he is a defense type which makes him way more likely to be this bey.... I just have a hunch.... Also I doubt that people like gwyn and phi will have a upgrade because they are seen as more a villain than rival...
Edit: it can't be eF so my replacement is wyvern and also the others ones like gwynn and phi are still unlikely imo
(Aug. 10, 2020  3:51 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: I don't know if any has pointed this out but Emperor Forneus(3 seasons ago) is the only rival that hasn't received anytime of new bey.... Also he is a defense type which makes him way more likely to be this bey.... I just have a hunch.... Also I doubt that people like gwyn and phi will have a upgrade because they are seen as more a villain than rival...
Edit: it can't be eF so my replacement is wyvern and also the others ones like gwynn and phi are still unlikely imo
To be fair they aren’t really villains anymore even though I doubt this belongs to either of them myself.
I also want Fubuki to return since he is an old rival of Aiga. But this is a defense old rival, so Wyvern is a possibility, but also Phenix since that is also a popular bey.
It's fairly possible to be Wyvern or Phoenix. Both are awesome. Though if it wasn't a rival I'd like to see Kerbeus.

I would love to see a Wyvern since Wakiya was always cool to have around and his bey design was awesome.

Phoenix however was an absolute monster and very popular so I guess we'll see. If they brought Phi into the mix too I imagine it would get pretty wild in the anime.
Here’s why it’s so hard to pick. Both Genesis and Phoenix had their evolved releases in January like this one. Then you have Wvyron that is owned by a legend and old rival that has appeared more than Gwyn and Phi have in the Manga. It’s so hard to determine which will be made
(Aug. 30, 2020  7:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Here’s why it’s so hard to pick. Both Genesis and Phoenix had their evolved releases in January like this one. Then you have Wvyron that is owned by a legend and old rival that has appeared more than Gwyn and Phi have in the Manga. It’s so hard to determine which will be made
I feel like the “old rival” part kinda pushes Genesis out of the picture. It does seem like it’s either Phoenix/Wyvern but I’m leaning towards Wyvern because it feels more like an “old” rival.
(Aug. 30, 2020  7:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  7:33 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Here’s why it’s so hard to pick. Both Genesis and Phoenix had their evolved releases in January like this one. Then you have Wvyron that is owned by a legend and old rival that has appeared more than Gwyn and Phi have in the Manga. It’s so hard to determine which will be made
I feel like the “old rival” part kinda pushes Genesis out of the picture. It does seem like it’s either Phoenix/Wyvern but I’m leaning towards Wyvern because it feels more like an “old” rival.

Maybe it’s Whirlwind Wvyron
I am thinking Phoenix or Wyvern but maybe it could be the mythic bey that only few have Ashura (JK I was actually thinking Forneus)
What if it was twisted tempo (I don’t know the Japanese name so don’t get mad)
(Sep. 01, 2020  5:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if it was twisted tempo (I don’t know the Japanese name so don’t get mad)

The Japanese name is Basalt Horogium. I looked it up for ya.
(Sep. 01, 2020  5:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if it was twisted tempo (I don’t know the Japanese name so don’t get mad)

To be extremely honest, that could actually be the random booster in February( assuming that they do one). Cause Fireblaze was the February release this year. I actually think Tempo could be next year
(Sep. 01, 2020  1:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

To be extremely honest, that could actually be the random booster in February( assuming that they do one). Cause Fireblaze was the February release this year. I actually think Tempo could be next year
I do think since Feb 2019 TT added rare layers, and in Feb 2020 pretty much all Gold Turbo layers, and in this Feb 2021 I am expecting them to complete the rest leg. bladers' beys along with like a remake like you said.
(Sep. 01, 2020  4:37 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  1:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: To be extremely honest, that could actually be the random booster in February( assuming that they do one). Cause Fireblaze was the February release this year. I actually think Tempo could be next year
I do think since Feb 2019 TT added rare layers, and in Feb 2020 pretty much all Gold Turbo layers, and in this Feb 2021 I am expecting them to complete the rest leg. bladers' beys along with like a remake like you said.
So Random Booster Vol. 24 could have Tempo and 4 legends
(Sep. 01, 2020  7:21 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  4:37 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I do think since Feb 2019 TT added rare layers, and in Feb 2020 pretty much all Gold Turbo layers, and in this Feb 2021 I am expecting them to complete the rest leg. bladers' beys along with like a remake like you said.
So Random Booster Vol. 24 could have Tempo and 4 legends

Anything’s possible
first ashura and kerbeus do not stand a chance (because they are not part of the 15 legendary bladers) and it is already confirmed that he is one of the legendary bladers, meaning he is more likely to be the Phoenix Wyvren and Genesis end of discussion 😐.
(Sep. 01, 2020  7:34 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: first ashura and kerbeus do not stand a chance (because they are not part of the 15 legendary bladers) and it is already confirmed that he is one of the legendary bladers, meaning he is more likely to be the Phoenix Wyvren and Genesis end of discussion 😐.

Ashura doesn’t stand a chance because in the lore of Amane Ashura became a balance type after absorbing Valkyrie Wink but yeah it is probably either Phoenix, Genesis, or Zeutron.
(Sep. 01, 2020  7:39 PM)6 Júpiter 5 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  7:34 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: primeiro ashura e kerbeus não têm chance (porque eles não fazem parte dos 15 bladers lendários) e já está confirmado que ele é um dos bladers lendários, o que significa que é mais provável que ele seja o Phoenix Wyvren e Genesis fim da discussão 😐.

Ashura não tem chance porque na tradição de Amane Ashura se tornou um tipo de equilíbrio após absorver Valquíria, Winkmas sim, provavelmente é Fênix, Gênesis ou Zeutron.

ZEUTRON IS STAMINA TYPE AND ASHURA NO ABSORB VALKYRIE
(Sep. 01, 2020  8:06 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  7:39 PM)6 Júpiter 5 Wrote: Ashura não tem chance porque na tradição de Amane Ashura se tornou um tipo de equilíbrio após absorver Valquíria, Winkmas sim, provavelmente é Fênix, Gênesis ou Zeutron.

Oh that’s my bad and the part about Ashura is true (JK)
(Sep. 01, 2020  8:06 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  7:39 PM)6 Júpiter 5 Wrote: Ashura não tem chance porque na tradição de Amane Ashura se tornou um tipo de equilíbrio após absorver Valquíria, Winkmas sim, provavelmente é Fênix, Gênesis ou Zeutron.

Dude, the Ashura thing was an obvious joke. He was just memeing on its miniscule or nonexistent chances.
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:57 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: If it's an old rival, then it's most likely Wyvern. The oldest defense type rival I guess?

Kebeus is one

but wyvern is better
I really want wyvern BUT
kerbeus only appeared season 1 (with ken since Kyle is not an old rival )and wyvern appearead season 1-2
so I guess they would do kerbeus bc a lot of people wants ken back

I really want a new forneus, its an old rival for Aiga, defense type and I really want him
(Sep. 01, 2020  10:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:57 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: If it's an old rival, then it's most likely Wyvern. The oldest defense type rival I guess?

Kebeus is one

but wyvern is better
I really want wyvern BUT
kerbeus only appeared season 1 (with ken since Kyle is not an old rival )and wyvern appearead season 1-2

I really want a new forneus, its an old rival for Aiga, defense type and I really want him
Apparently
So this can’t be Forneus.
(Sep. 01, 2020  11:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  10:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Kebeus is one

but wyvern is better
I really want wyvern BUT

Apparently

Dang, Fubuki just got sidelined hard despite the many fans he has.
(Sep. 01, 2020  11:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2020  11:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Apparently

Dang, Fubuki just got sidelined hard despite the many fans he has.

I don't think he has that many fans. Most just see him as a not to good Shu trainee. Especially when you match him up against some like Lane.

Anyway, I'm leaning on this being Wyvern since Wakiya got a lot of popularity in that last character poll in Japan.