[Product]  B-177 Booster Jet Wyvern.Ar.Js 1D

(Jul. 31, 2020  3:05 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  2:54 AM)snoc Wrote: Who cares about if its unpopular lol
Wyvern is ok but I would love to have another genesis

I think my problem with Genesis is that it seems like a difficult bey to translate into the Sparking System, unless they drop the Infinite Lock gimmick from it. I've explained my reasons for it on the previous page, in case you're wondering.
(Jul. 31, 2020  3:35 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  3:05 AM)kai edits Wrote: Wyvern is ok but I would love to have another genesis

I think my problem with Genesis is that it seems like a difficult bey to translate into the Sparking System, unless they drop the Infinite Lock gimmick from it. I've explained my reasons for it on the previous page, in case you're wondering.
I think they can make the chassis or what ever it's called to have system or the driver or even just the layer it's self. They can work around things
(Jul. 31, 2020  3:43 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  3:35 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think my problem with Genesis is that it seems like a difficult bey to translate into the Sparking System, unless they drop the Infinite Lock gimmick from it. I've explained my reasons for it on the previous page, in case you're wondering.
I think they can make the chassis or what ever it's called to have system or the driver or even just the layer it's self. They can work around things
Not really if they want to make a mugen lock it will be a ring + chip that have a mugen lock only (which contradict with the system Main goal) a chassis with a mugen lock only overall it will be really hard to imitate mugen lock And no matter what They do the customization Will be really slim so It be very unlikely i guess we should Continue this conversation in the speculation thread
(Jul. 31, 2020  3:35 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  3:05 AM)kai edits Wrote: Wyvern is ok but I would love to have another genesis

Back in GT, they made Genesis without the GT Chip, layer weight, etc. They made it just one piece. Maybe they would do that if/when they release it in Superking. I doubt it would come out this soon though.
(Jul. 31, 2020  4:38 AM)GoldRaidFilms Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  3:35 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think my problem with Genesis is that it seems like a difficult bey to translate into the Sparking System, unless they drop the Infinite Lock gimmick from it. I've explained my reasons for it on the previous page, in case you're wondering.
Back in GT, they made Genesis without the GT Chip, layer weight, etc. They made it just one piece. Maybe they would do that if/when they release it in Superking. I doubt it would come out this soon though.
Probably at the end of sparking maybe. I want another Lucifer tho
Apparently the in Zankye's video the listing says legend defense. the random booster also says it we're most likely getting spriggan in it, meaning that its not only a previous rival but probably also a legend. This opens up the door for Phi and Gwyn. Sadly deconfirms my theory but still.
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:25 AM)snoc Wrote: Apparently the in Zankye's video the listing says legend defense. the random booster also says it we're most likely getting spriggan in it, meaning that its not only a previous rival but probably also a legend. This opens up the door for Phi and Gwyn. Sadly deconfirms my theory but still.

I'm not surprised that it's more than likely not Kerbeus or Ashura, which is a shame TBH. They're pretty much done in TT's eyes and will more than likely bring either Phoenix or Genesis (depending on how they execute it). I'd rather it was Wyvern personally, but Phoenix and Genesis are more likely candidates
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:36 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:25 AM)snoc Wrote: Apparently the in Zankye's video the listing says legend defense. the random booster also says it we're most likely getting spriggan in it, meaning that its not only a previous rival but probably also a legend. This opens up the door for Phi and Gwyn. Sadly deconfirms my theory but still.

I'm not surprised that it's more than likely not Kerbeus or Ashura, which is a shame TBH. They're pretty much done in TT's eyes and will more than likely bring either Phoenix or Genesis (depending on how they execute it). I'd rather it was Wyvern personally, but Phoenix and Genesis are more likely candidates
If this booster a wyvren then the December rbv will be deathsycher but sadly TT likes other def beys
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:39 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:36 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I'm not surprised that it's more than likely not Kerbeus or Ashura, which is a shame TBH. They're pretty much done in TT's eyes and will more than likely bring either Phoenix or Genesis (depending on how they execute it). I'd rather it was Wyvern personally, but Phoenix and Genesis are more likely candidates
If this booster a wyvren then the December rbv will be deathsycher but sadly TT likes other def beys

I would love to see them both back, but I agree that neither of them are likely to return for an evolution.
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:36 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Wyvern is an old rival so I would say it has just as much a chance if not more than Phoenix or Genesis as they don’t belong to “old rivals” (atleast definitely not Genesis).
You mean this one
https://twitter.com/games_showtime/statu...0751296512
[url=https://twitter.com/games_showtime/status/1289153360751296512][/url]Release schedule 

August B-171 Super King Triple Booster 

September B-172? 

October B-173 Random Booster 22 Legend Balance 

November B-174 All-in-one set Evolution Bay 

November B-175 Rival Evolution Defense 

December B-176 Random Booster 23 Attack 

January B-177 Legend Defense

Is literally the same as marutti has gave us but different description
(Aug. 01, 2020  2:04 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
You mean this one
https://twitter.com/games_showtime/statu...0751296512
[url=https://twitter.com/games_showtime/status/1289153360751296512][/url]Release schedule 

August B-171 Super King Triple Booster 

September B-172? 

October B-173 Random Booster 22 Legend Balance 

November B-174 All-in-one set Evolution Bay 

November B-175 Rival Evolution Defense 

December B-176 Random Booster 23 Attack 

January B-177 Legend Defense

Is literally the same as marutti has gave us but different description
I'm just talking about the extra word legend they include, implying its a legendary bladers bey. Would prob be the same for september since its most likely Achilles, but there's 0 info on that.
(Jul. 31, 2020  12:32 AM)kai edits Wrote: Wyvern does not make sense the last Wyvern bey was beyblade burst God. Gwynn seems to be good because he a fan favorite. Fight me if think otherwise. The fight me part is a joke of the brothers wanting to battle lui. I will repeat the right me part is a joke. Don't give me percents. I just want to make a joke towards the brothers of sparking

Then you could say the same for Satan couldn’t you? But no. So Wyvern Definitely has a chance
(Aug. 01, 2020  3:13 AM)GeistValkyrie Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  12:32 AM)kai edits Wrote: Wyvern does not make sense the last Wyvern bey was beyblade burst God. Gwynn seems to be good because he a fan favorite. Fight me if think otherwise. The fight me part is a joke of the brothers wanting to battle lui. I will repeat the right me part is a joke. Don't give me percents. I just want to make a joke towards the brothers of sparking

Then you could say the same for Satan couldn’t you? But no. So Wyvern Definitely has a chance
So does genesis and Lucifer
(Aug. 01, 2020  3:14 AM)kai edits Wrote: So does genesis and Lucifer

Yes they do
(Aug. 01, 2020  3:17 AM)GeistValkyrie Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  3:14 AM)kai edits Wrote: So does genesis and Lucifer

Yes they do

People on this thread say it Lucifer I think it's genesis
So the people that have a chance are Genesis,Wyvern, and Phoenix. They might be a bit more likely to pick Gwyn and Genesis as he was recently in GT but I actually feel like they'll go for Phi and Phoenix. However another important thing is to look out how this would all fit i the grand scheme of things.

Phi-Likely Chance
We know Phi is near the Beigoma Academy area or he can at least go there, and he can be easily introduced n a special chapter before or after Aiga's chapter(s), giving him an opportunity to show off a new Phoenix.

Gwyn-Likely Chance
Gwyn is close by to the Victories and since Drum's arc is coming up soon he can easily get a special chapter around then with a new genesis.

Wakiya-Meh Chance
Honestly he still could get in, But I doubt it. They haven't been paying much attention to the Wyvern line in the pass 2-3 years and they've already given Wakiya another important role that doesn't require having a bey. And Wyvern is surprisingly really good still, so he'll prob need a dash driver but he can still hold up his position as legendary blader. Plus he literally works for the WBBA, so they prob have a small bias towards him.
(Aug. 01, 2020  3:40 AM)snoc Wrote: So the people that have a chance are Genesis,Wyvern, and Phoenix. They might be a bit more likely to pick Gwyn and Genesis as he was recently in GT but I actually feel like they'll go for Phi and Phoenix. However another important thing is to look out how this would all fit i the grand scheme of things.

Phi-Likely Chance
We know Phi is near the Beigoma Academy area or he can at least go there, and he can be easily introduced n a special chapter before or after Aiga's chapter(s), giving him an opportunity to show off a new Phoenix.

Gwyn-Likely Chance
Gwyn is close by to the Victories and since Drum's arc is coming up soon he can easily get a special chapter around then with a new genesis.

Wakiya-Meh Chance
Honestly he still could get in, But I doubt it. They haven't been paying much attention to the Wyvern line in the pass 2-3 years and they've already given Wakiya another important role that doesn't require having a bey. And Wyvern is surprisingly really good still, so he'll prob need a dash driver but he can still hold up his position as legendary blader. Plus he literally works for the WBBA, so they prob have a small bias towards him.
I don't think genesis is that likely since this is a "old Rival bey" and Gywnn isn't that old
(Aug. 01, 2020  3:44 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2020  3:40 AM)snoc Wrote: So the people that have a chance are Genesis,Wyvern, and Phoenix. They might be a bit more likely to pick Gwyn and Genesis as he was recently in GT but I actually feel like they'll go for Phi and Phoenix. However another important thing is to look out how this would all fit i the grand scheme of things.

Phi-Likely Chance

Gwyn-Likely Chance

Wakiya-Meh Chance
I don't think genesis is that likely since this is a "old Rival bey" and Gywnn isn't that old

That can just be used to over exaggerate. Phi was only 2 seasons ago after all.
I sincerely hope all this speculation leads nowhere and the Beyblade's name is literally... Old Rival.
since it is a defense type with the title "Old Rivals Beyblade" and since in superking they are bringing back the original users of beys. I think it might be ken with kerbeus but sadly he might not make an appearance in the anime
(Jul. 31, 2020  4:51 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  4:38 AM)GoldRaidFilms Wrote: Back in GT, they made Genesis without the GT Chip, layer weight, etc. They made it just one piece. Maybe they would do that if/when they release it in Superking. I doubt it would come out this soon though.
Probably at the end of sparking maybe. I want another Lucifer tho

Yeah. Like I said, it is too soon for a Genesis right now.
[Spoiler]I think Wyvron[Spoiler]
It is more likely for it to be Wyvern as, A: It is an old rival, B: Wakyia had more development to Valt than Ken did in Season 1, and C: Wakyia appears in the manga for Superking.
(Aug. 01, 2020  5:25 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: It is more likely for it to be Wyvern as, A: It is an old rival, B: Wakyia had more development to Valt than Ken did in Season 1, and C: Wakyia appears in the manga for Superking.
It can also be any one of the defense legends, as the japanese listing specifically says legend beside it. I think Phi because Phi is an older rival,had alot of development, and is a legend in the manga.
[Image: vXDkmlf.jpg]