[Product]  B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A

(Jan. 05, 2021  9:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:23 PM)Thundra Wrote: Is this true?
https://malloftoys.com/collections/takar...ume-23-1-8

I think so

Really? OMG
I mean how long has it been since Hollow Deathsycther is out? Two weeks?
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean how long has it been since Hollow Deathsycther is out? Two weeks?

What do you mean "out"?
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:28 PM)Thundra Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean how long has it been since Hollow Deathsycther is out? Two weeks?

What do you mean "out"?

That it's been released
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:28 PM)Thundra Wrote: What do you mean "out"?

That it's been released

Oh I thought you meant announced
I have a question: What are the 2 modes of the Hollow ring?
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have a question: What are the 2 modes of the Hollow ring?

The Hollow ring doesn't have any "modes". There's the balanced and unbalanced orientations depending on how you align 4A with the Hollow ring, but the ring itself doesn't have any modes on its own.
in the past (when the bey collection was small) i enjoyed getting random boosters....
hoping to get the prize, but even if you didn't you potentially got something interesting and new.

Would love to get Hollow Deathsyther, but after collecting for a while, buying a bunch of random boosters in hopes of the prize bey seems less and less worth it, since chances of getting parts/beys/layers you already have keep going up and up.

and i'm not about to buy one prize bey for 60-100 bucks.
anyone else in the same boat?
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:11 AM)Cat-Daddy Wrote: in the past (when the bey collection was small) i enjoyed getting random boosters....
hoping to get the prize, but even if you didn't you potentially got something interesting and new.

Would love to get Hollow Deathsyther, but after collecting for a while, buying a bunch of random boosters in hopes of the prize bey seems less and less worth it, since chances of getting parts/beys/layers you already have keep going up and up.

and i'm not about to buy one prize bey for 60-100 bucks.
anyone else in the same boat?
Well you know my thoughts on the matter. I just buy a bunch of them and resell the rest. If I was not interested in reselling, I would probably be in the same boat as you.

Especially now that the odds to get the prize Beyblade are 1 in 12, I would find it increasingly difficult to purchase the random boosters if not for reselling. And $150 for the full set (on the low side) is just way too much money for duplicates of the same Beyblades just in different colors. Some of them are nice, but at least two out of every set I have no interest in.

So I guess that is my answer. I wouldn’t buy a bunch of them just to hopefully get the prize Beyblade. And if I was going to do that, I guess I would probably just buy the full set. $65-$75 for one Beyblade is a lot of money! Especially considering it’s not really a limited release like a B-00 release.
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:58 PM)ReckerTA Wrote: Especially now that the odds to get the prize Beyblade are 1 in 12, I would find it increasingly difficult to purchase the random boosters if not for reselling. And $150 for the full set (on the low side) is just way too much money for duplicates of the same Beyblades just in different colors. Some of them are nice, but at least two out of every set I have no interest in.
Actually, the odds for RBV 23 is 1/8 for every Beyblade fortunately, meaning Hollow Deathscyther is easier to get that the last two prize beys.
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:58 PM)ReckerTA Wrote: Especially now that the odds to get the prize Beyblade are 1 in 12, I would find it increasingly difficult to purchase the random boosters if not for reselling. And $150 for the full set (on the low side) is just way too much money for duplicates of the same Beyblades just in different colors. Some of them are nice, but at least two out of every set I have no interest in.
Actually, the odds for RBV 23 is 1/8 for every Beyblade fortunately, meaning Hollow Deathscyther is easier to get that the last two prize beys.

Alright that’s what I figured as well, I guess they only do this 1/12 stuff when they have two prize beys.

Good to know. I asked earlier in this thread but I didn’t see anyone ever reply. That’s very good to know. Hopefully I get three or four of them then because I purchased 28 random boosters!
what do yall think is the best pull that is not Deathscyther?
(Jan. 07, 2021  5:01 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what do yall think is the best pull that is not Deathscyther?

Its either Abyss, hollow valkyrie, or dead phoenix
I just realized
abyss longinus have the same color scheme as azure dragon
To all my fellow wisenheimers,
[Image: IMAG1306.jpg]
(Jan. 09, 2021  10:30 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: To all my fellow wisenheimers,
Sorry but what does wisenheimer mean?
Also nice! That looks great!
(Jan. 10, 2021  3:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  10:30 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: To all my fellow wisenheimers,
Sorry but what does wisenheimer mean?
Also nice! That looks great!
It means smart-aleck, and I say that because it's Hollow Uranus and Death Deathscyther
Edit: mess up

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Are you sure about this? I mean can you show where this was said? I just received 15 Of my 28 random boosters and definitely got only 1 prize bey and 1 hollow Valkyrie as well. [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In addition, there was a typed note in my package letting me know that “since the b-170’s, Takara has reduced he odds of getting 1 rare model. We suggest you may consider specific model(s) or the full set if possible.”[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]That came in the package from ever wish. [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It may be dumb luck and the odds may change after I get the other 12, but as of right now I received 15 random boosters, and 7 of the 15 were either abyss Longinus or storm pegasis.[/font]
Brief PSA; DO NOT put your Xtreme' on a Hollow + 4A combo. You'll end up with a rubber Quake' if you do.
(Jan. 13, 2021  2:58 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Brief PSA; DO NOT put your Xtreme' on a Hollow + 4A combo. You'll end up with a rubber Quake' if you do.

What's the best Driver to put on Hollow (Chip) 4A?
(Jan. 13, 2021  2:58 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Brief PSA; DO NOT put your Xtreme' on a Hollow + 4A combo. You'll end up with a rubber Quake' if you do.

you learned the hard way?
is better than having a non free spin keep like my xtreme' is

(Jan. 13, 2021  3:27 PM)Longinox Wrote:

maybe quake', operate', drift goes good with everything so maybe

(a very agressive non rubber driver)

I liked what they did by maing the heaviest part an attack part
cause if it wasnt it would brake the competitive by :
Spinning a lot
Hard to knock out
Great counter
almost unbeatable combos
So its a good thing to make the heaviest part the most unbalanced one too
(Jan. 13, 2021  3:27 PM)Longinox Wrote:

Something like Drift (you also want to use something like outer or wheel)

interesting, i kinda thought Xtreme would work great on Hollow.