[Product]  B-176 Random Booster Vol. 23 Hollow Deathscyther.12Axe.High Accel’ 4A

(Dec. 25, 2020  7:59 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I would like some opinions. Is buying the full set worth it. The prize alone. Or just buy a single box just from looking at it currently?

Here’s what you want, Storm Pegasus, Archer Hercules (if not already obtained), Hollow Valkyrie, and/or Abyss Longinus. Hollow deathscyther is a maybe for me.
(Dec. 25, 2020  7:59 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I would like some opinions. Is buying the full set worth it. The prize alone. Or just buy a single box just from looking at it currently?

If I was you I wouldn’t buy the full set because it just isn’t far too great. Either buy the prize bey alone or buy boxes on wholesale.
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

If I was you I wouldn’t buy the full set because it just isn’t far too great. Either buy the prize bey alone or buy boxes on wholesale.

I would say that Pegasus and Hercules are good additions just for the layer.
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote: If I was you I wouldn’t buy the full set because it just isn’t far too great. Either buy the prize bey alone or buy boxes on wholesale.

I would say that Pegasus and Hercules are good additions just for the layer.

I suppose so but at this point those are just recolours. I just can’t bring myself to look at them and go “wow.”
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would say that Pegasus and Hercules are good additions just for the layer.

I suppose so but at this point those are just recolours. I just can’t bring myself to look at them and go “wow.”

Well, competitively archer is still viable and I can assume the same for Pegasus since it’s almost as good as Archer (ties with it if not beats it on same parts)
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I suppose so but at this point those are just recolours. I just can’t bring myself to look at them and go “wow.”

Well, competitively archer is still viable and I can assume the same for Pegasus since it’s almost as good as Archer (ties with it if not beats it on same parts)

But would you really bother to buy the set just for that? I can’t speak for you because you maybe you see it in a light that I don’t but I personally wouldn’t.
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2020  4:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, competitively archer is still viable and I can assume the same for Pegasus since it’s almost as good as Archer (ties with it if not beats it on same parts)

But would you really bother to buy the set just for that? I can’t speak for you because you maybe you see it in a light that I don’t but I personally wouldn’t.

I’m not saying buy the whole set, but if you’re going for something at a good price then it’s definitely worth it to get these beys (besides my Beyblade budget is a measly 20 dollars per year)
looking at the performance i kinda regret asking for a new Deathscyther
KnightPro There aren't many videos online, I would wait a couple of weeks people test it properly
Someone tested the Hollow Ring with Lucifer II, 2S and the Un Driver with the combo Hollow Lucifer II.Un 2S. Whilst the combos it's stacked up against probably aren't that great, when battled against Tempest Lucifer II.Un 2S, it seemed to do semi-okay in terms of stamina.

Again, probably should be tested against better combos and it's too early to tell.
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:24 PM)KnightPro Wrote: looking at the performance i kinda regret asking for a new Deathscyther
I mean what's better? A weak Deathscyther, or no Deathscyther at all?
From what I hear there hasn't been good testing done with Hollow combos and having them go against good combos, so we can't really say its good or trash yet imo.
I wouldn't be too hard on this bey just because he doesn't do that well in videos, it literally has the worst disk imaginable.
(Dec. 27, 2020  11:47 AM)Limetka Wrote: I wouldn't be too hard on this bey just because he doesn't do that well in videos, it literally has the worst disk imaginable.

I'm just glad to have a new Deathscyther at all, even if it's not that great in its performance.

And agreed, the 12 Disc has horrible balance and stability. Not to mention that tall beys do not work well with an eccentric centre of gravity, so I think High Accel' really doesn't suit the bey either.
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:24 PM)KnightPro Wrote: looking at the performance i kinda regret asking for a new Deathscyther

Oh hey, nice to see you back again. Anyway, yeah it may not be far too great but it still looks really awesome and brings back a ton of nostalgia. If you think about it, the meta kind of didn’t need another attack type as is.
Just wanted to post this here so everyone knows. New Deathscyther and Daigo will be making a return in the manga: 
[Image: F09-F0-B91-B460-4-B71-BDE4-6481467-F4-A0-F.jpg]
https://youtu.be/VrUe0Kx1huc
Originally posted on the wrong thread but yeah, here's my hollow review I like it, it has potential still don't know about the rest.
(Dec. 28, 2020  10:52 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
Originally posted on the wrong thread but yeah, here's my hollow review I like it, it has potential still don't know about the rest.

hehehehehehehehehe im in your premiere!, im justin james with the yellow profile pic
(Dec. 28, 2020  10:52 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
the axe frame looks nice
it looks thick but I saw a pic and I think its hollow on the inside 
do you think it has potential for Lad since its quite low to the ground ?
(Dec. 27, 2020  12:51 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  11:47 AM)Limetka Wrote: I wouldn't be too hard on this bey just because he doesn't do that well in videos, it literally has the worst disk imaginable.

I'm just glad to have a new Deathscyther at all, even if it's not that great in its performance.

And agreed, the 12 Disc has horrible balance and stability. Not to mention that tall beys do not work well with an eccentric centre of gravity, so I think High Accel' really doesn't suit the bey either.
I think Hollow Deathscyther has hope in the Meta as a destabilizer
Is this true?
https://malloftoys.com/collections/takar...ume-23-1-8