It is

So its called Rival Gyro Evolution?
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:48 PM)danjain0527 Wrote: Lucifer has already come out

Evolution
(Oct. 13, 2020  6:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  6:16 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: This is Confirmed Lucifer:對手陀螺進化

It is

That's its description. Its basically saying Its a Rival's Bey Evolution, presumably Lane is the rival and Lucifer is the bey.
(Oct. 13, 2020  6:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  6:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It is

That's its description. Its basically saying Its a Rival's Bey Evolution, presumably Lane is the rival and Lucifer is the bey.

ah ok
According to rumors in November, B-175 is the antagonist's Bay, and this is more likely Lucifer, which is probably 85% since in the plot Lean will defeat Valt, and later Shu will defeat Lean, and Lean will go crazy and create a new Lucifer.. (But one problem, because recently there was a drain from the manga of the new Helios and Hyperion .. Therefore, November this may be one of the times) 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥-=)
(Oct. 13, 2020  7:21 PM)Beyblade1509 Wrote: According to rumors in November, B-175 is the antagonist's Bay, and this is more likely Lucifer, which is probably 85% since in the plot Lean will defeat Valt, and later Shu will defeat Lean, and Lean will go crazy and create a new Lucifer.. (But one problem, because recently there was a drain from the manga of the new Helios and Hyperion .. Therefore, November this may be one of the times) 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥-=)
If Shu can defeat Lane, so can Valt.
(Oct. 13, 2020  7:21 PM)Beyblade1509 Wrote: According to rumors in November, B-175 is the antagonist's Bay, and this is more likely Lucifer, which is probably 85% since in the plot Lean will defeat Valt, and later Shu will defeat Lean, and Lean will go crazy and create a new Lucifer.. (But one problem, because recently there was a drain from the manga of the new Helios and Hyperion .. Therefore, November this may be one of the times) 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥-=)

Please no. Lane already evolved Uranus into Lucifer and now he’s evolving it again... same thing happened with BigBang Genesis so I’m not surprised.

(Oct. 13, 2020  9:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
If Shu can defeat Lane, so can Valt.

Shu can defeat lane.
Valt can defeat Shu.
Your theory is correct.
(Oct. 13, 2020  10:29 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

Please no. Lane already evolved Uranus into Lucifer and now he’s evolving it again... same thing happened with BigBang Genesis so I’m not surprised.

(Oct. 13, 2020  9:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: If Shu can defeat Lane, so can Valt.

Shu can defeat lane.
Valt can defeat Shu.
Your theory is correct.
Finally, someone who speaks English.
(Oct. 13, 2020  10:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  10:29 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Please no. Lane already evolved Uranus into Lucifer and now he’s evolving it again... same thing happened with BigBang Genesis so I’m not surprised.

Shu can defeat lane.
Valt can defeat Shu.
Your theory is correct.
Finally, someone who speaks English.

I know right.
might be jumping the gun here but was there any info about this release in the new corocoro?
(Oct. 14, 2020  2:07 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: might be jumping the gun here but was there any info about this release in the new corocoro?

From the looks of it, no.
(Oct. 13, 2020  9:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  7:21 PM)Бейблэйд1509 Wrote: По слухам в ноябре, B-175 - это Залив антагониста, и это более вероятно, Люцифер, что, вероятно, составляет 85%, так как в сюжете Лин победит Валта, а позже Шу победит Лин, а Лин сойдет с ума и создаст новый Люцифер .. (Но одна проблема, потому что недавно произошла утечка из манги нового Гелиоса и Гипериона .. Поэтому ноябрь это может быть один из разов) 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥- =)
Если Шу сможет победить Лейна, то сможет и Вальт. 
Yeah, you are right! =) 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

(Oct. 13, 2020  10:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  10:29 PM)Золотой клинок Wrote: Пожалуйста, нет. Лейн уже превратил Уран в Люцифера, и теперь он снова развивает его ... То же самое произошло с BigBang Genesis, поэтому я не удивлен.

Шу может победить лейн.
Валт может победить Шу.
Ваша теория верна.
Наконец, кто-то говорит по-английски.

Yes!
I think that the Lucifer evolution will just the same advanced SuperKing system as the new Hyperion and Helios.
I feel like there will be a new Phoenix instead. I dunno, probably Lucifer.
What driver do you think it’ll have? Mobius’ ? lol
(Oct. 15, 2020  7:44 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: What driver do you think it’ll have? Mobius’ ? lol

Probably lmao
Я считаю что Лейн получит новый бей, но с буквой Л. Он будет иметь хорошую защиту , так как у него будет 3Д шасси. Плюс 2 барьера , на шасси и на кольце. Но барьер будет вылазить когда замок крутнется. Не знаю но , я так считаю. Я думаю что он будет иметь 2 мода. Атака( Уранус) и защита( Люцифер)
(Oct. 15, 2020  7:44 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: What driver do you think it’ll have? Mobius’ ? lol

Seeing how both Hyperion And helios is lucy will most likely be the same the ring will be fuse with the chassis (which basically a single chassis now lol) And have the barrier gimmick infuse in it with a new disk And slap mobius on it. Theirs been a trend of mid season new system cho z had the 3 burst stoppers gimmick, than we had the infinity lock althought it was only 2 beys this time we had master And imperial Who had similar concept refering the disc driver ofcourse.  So this is the next one
I highly doubt its Mobius'. I honestly want Lucifer to be more stronger now tbh.
(Oct. 14, 2020  1:24 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  10:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: Finally, someone who speaks English.

I know right.
I see what you think valt is better but shu trained lane and valt didn’t. Though I think it would be valt bearing Lucifer it makes sense too for shu to win because shy trained him and may know his strats while valt only battled him a few times. Though I think valt should win since he is stronger and also since it’s looking like he will win
What if the new driver is Mb+M ? I'd expect that after Xc'+X and Zn'+N.
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:40 PM)Radek_Eren Wrote: What if the new driver is Mb+M ? I'd expect that after Xc'+X and Zn'+N.

If it does turn out to include an attachment, it'd probably just be called Mobius+ because the attachment would most likely not be interchangeable with any other attachment, which is presumably why Xceed'+X and Zone'+Z aren't simply called Xceed'+ and Zone'+