[Product]  B-175 Booster Lucifer the End 皇 Drift

Product Details

Releases on November 28th, 2020. Confirmed to be Lucifer the End. It’s combo is Lucifer the End 皇 Drift. All credit goes to Marutti and bigdaddyjoe for the source. It is confirmed to be a part of the Limit Break System.

Credit to JoMario67 for the pictures:
[Image: 4904810167822_3af2016a8c3444a7b6b1a890a201b630.jpg]
[Image: 4904810167822_7c6412f951214ce69fdf85abddfa17dd.jpg]

[Image: 4904810167822_a15e062c2eb041b7a7f1be247a30b76c.jpg]
It says Rival's bey last form and i think Lucifer but not sure and add ?
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:22 PM)marutti Wrote: It says Rival's bey last form and i think Lucifer but not sure and add ?

interesting. That could mean Lucifer, or technically any other "rival" like Valt
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:23 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:22 PM)marutti Wrote: It says Rival's bey last form and i think Lucifer but not sure and add ?

interesting. That could mean Lucifer, or technically any other "rival" like Valt
Possible.
Lucifer will probably come in the b-177 defense booster
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:29 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Lucifer will probably come in the b-177 defense booster

B-177 says Old Rival Defense bey and seems like Phi or Gwynn.
At first when reading the B-177 thread, I was going to say it's just gonna be the new Lucifer but after seeing the "Old Rival" thing, my guess is either Gwynn or Phi, though my biggest guess has to be Wakiya, since he felt like the most blatant "rival" to a main character, and well, it has been a while since we've seen him.

It feels a bit odd that Lucifer would be here though, since these mid evolutions for the potential big bads tend to happen during January.
Lucifer has already come out
(Jul. 29, 2020  7:48 PM)danjain0527 Wrote: Lucifer has already come out

This would be an upgrade to Lucifer if it is Lucifer.
True or a new combo like curse Lucifer
Why would it be Lucifer?.. You know Lucifer is a brand new Rival and not "Old"
I think that Phoenix is most likely to be getting the upgrade in this one, because it is releasing in November and currently the beys being released are introduced in GT. Before this the god series evolutions were being released (with a few exceptions like Shu and Xander), so if Achilles is released before this it is probably Phi seeing as all af the cho-z bey evolutions would probably be released.
Also true, but it could be Lucifer and genesis would be really cool
An upgrade to Lucifer ALREADY?! I like Lucifer... a lot, but come on. Please no.
Didn't we just get Lucifer? I hope this turns out to be a manga legend bey or Helios/Hyperion evolution.
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:44 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: An upgrade to Lucifer ALREADY?! I like Lucifer... a lot, but come on. Please no.

Lucifer came out in July and this B-175 Booster is stated to release in November according to Marutti. Which is 5 months if you count from July 
Genesis came out in October in the B-153 Apocalypse Set and got an evolution in January which is 4 months if you count from October

(Jul. 30, 2020  1:55 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Didn't we just get Lucifer? I hope this turns out to be a manga legend bey or Helios/Hyperion evolution.

This booster comes out in November which isn't early even if this booster is an Lucifer evolution it's not early considering the fact that Regalia had the shortest amount of time before an evolution to Big Bang which was 4 months.
KinkoUsagi and DeltaZakuro, I literally said the same thing when Bigbang γenesis was being rumored, and that was a much smaller time gap, so this is extremely possible.
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:55 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:44 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: An upgrade to Lucifer ALREADY?! I like Lucifer... a lot, but come on. Please no.

Lucifer came out in July and this B-175 Booster is stated to release in November according to Marutti. Which is 5 months if you count from July 
Genesis came out in October in the B-153 Apocalypse Set and got an evolution in January which is 4 months if you count from October

(Jul. 30, 2020  1:55 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Didn't we just get Lucifer? I hope this turns out to be a manga legend bey or Helios/Hyperion evolution.

This booster comes out in November which isn't early even if this booster is an Lucifer evolution it's not early considering the fact that Regalia had the shortest amount of time before an evolution to Big Bang which was 4 months.

It has to be genesis cause gt was the most successful beyblade series meta wise.
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:12 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:55 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: Lucifer came out in July and this B-175 Booster is stated to release in November according to Marutti. Which is 5 months if you count from July 

It has to be genesis cause gt was the most successful beyblade series meta wise.

If we're talking about most successful, I would say Big Bang Genesis (with the anime combo being hybrid). Obviously there are still counters to it (even more with the new generation) but its still insanely powerful, as well is the big Bang armor making it practically unburstable.
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:15 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:12 AM)kai edits Wrote: It has to be genesis cause gt was the most successful beyblade series meta wise.

If we're talking about most successful, I would say Big Bang Genesis (with the anime combo being hybrid). Obviously there are still counters to it (even more with the new generation) but its still insanely powerful.
I want a big bang genesis in real life on hybrid
(Jul. 30, 2020  1:55 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: Lucifer came out in July and this B-175 Booster is stated to release in November according to Marutti. Which is 5 months if you count from July 

I highly doubt that. Marutti states that this is a rival final form if this was a Drum season (which it clearly isn't) then Genesis would make sense. But since this is a rival final form for supposedly Hikaru and Hyuga then it would most likely be Lucifer.

Nope Lucifer evo is so likely because if the all in one set is hyperion and helios upgrade then it will make sense Lucifer will get one here and b 177 is clearly the legend bey so im pretty sure  this is lucifer
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:22 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:12 AM)kai edits Wrote: It has to be genesis cause gt was the most successful beyblade series meta wise.
Nope Lucifer evo is so likely because if the all in one set is hyperion and helios upgrade then it will make sense Lucifer will get one here and b 177 is clearly the legend bey so im pretty sure  this is lucifer
Lane is a ok rival but im saying I maybe pick this up
Im guessing its actually Kerbeus. The way they're wording it is like the person will make an unexpected surprise appearance, and they keep anime and manga into account so they know saying Wakiya will make a surprise appearance is just dumb (since hes already in the manga). And Kensuke returning will have a bigger impact than most there since we haven't seen him in a while and he was one of the OG Beigoma Academy Bey Club members.