[Product]  B-174 Limit Break DX Set

(Dec. 17, 2020  6:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lord is even outclassed by Glide lol

two things

one, i wouldn't push lord THAT down.
two
how many times are you going to change your pfp and signature thats like 4 times within 2 weeks
(Dec. 17, 2020  8:02 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:

two things

two
how many times are you going to change your pfp and signature thats like 4 times within 2 weeks

I know it was just a little joke.
Idk but this is my last time I do it
(Dec. 17, 2020  5:04 PM)PapabeyShow Wrote: Lord is outclassed nowadays, Peppzie. But if you had to use it, you can't go wrong with 0Wall/0Lift/Vanguard Bearing - 0 disc(preferably a painted one) to be tighter with Lord's burst resistors or if you're feeling a bit risky, Wheel Xtend+. Note that Wheel doesn't work with its burst resistors.

FYI, these are off topic replies. Going back to topic, the dash stadium is actually "less boring", for a lack of a better word, than standard to play in.

For one, some aggressive Defense Drivers seem to be pacified on the Dash Stadium compared to the Standard one, which is something that actually is much appreciated as you don't necessarily have to slide launch to ensure it stays on the stadium. Having just 1 main pocket for actual KOs is also another thing to note of when taking your launching position, as launching miscalculations will cost a self-KO straight into it. Lastly, the smaller circle makes it harder to do flower patter attacks on rubber-tipped Drivers, at least from my experience.

Hopefully they simply make a Standard Burst Beystadium literally with just the larger area whilst retaining the standard shape and pockets. The Burst Beys get bigger and bigger with every new System, and the Standard Beystadium feels a bit cramped when two Sparking Beys collide.

two things

two

He’s technically right, if we’re talking about competitive combinations then Glide Ragnaruk with a double chassis on xtend+ would annihilate Lord Spriggan since Glide destroys spin equalizers.

Okay i'm going to need you to explain in what manner is Glide better then Lord I agree it's good but idk if it's that good.

two things

two

Yeah I agree Lord in left is risky with rage around but idk Lord in right can still be pretty good
Beyblade Burst Sparking B-174 Limit Break DX Set Review
(Jan. 01, 2021  6:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking B-174 Limit Break DX Set Review

Cool review.
I just realized that the Burn ring kinda works similarly to Shelter Regulus layer, but at the same time differently.
(Feb. 01, 2021  6:59 PM)SCapri Wrote: I just realized that the Burn ring kinda works similarly to Shelter Regulus layer, but at the same time differently.

that's more volcano, burn is kinda kukulcan
My DX set finally arrived! Thanks again to MallOfToys for hosting the giveaway! 😀

http://imgur.com/a/7SDeXhF
I dont suppose anyone knows a place where I can buy the Limit Break set, or at least parts of it, for cheaper than 100$? Like, I genuinely just want Hyperion and Helios, and maybe the launchers, but I cant find any good deals on them solo
(Apr. 01, 2021  7:27 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: I dont suppose anyone knows a place where I can buy the Limit Break set, or at least parts of it, for cheaper than 100$? Like, I genuinely just want Hyperion and Helios, and maybe the launchers, but I cant find any good deals on them solo
neither can I
when I fnd something I find like:
$40 just for zone'+z
(Apr. 01, 2021  7:27 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: I dont suppose anyone knows a place where I can buy the Limit Break set, or at least parts of it, for cheaper than 100$? Like, I genuinely just want Hyperion and Helios, and maybe the launchers, but I cant find any good deals on them 
You can find them in our store both hyperion  and helios and launchers, Helios is a high commodity now days
(Apr. 01, 2021  7:27 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: I dont suppose anyone knows a place where I can buy the Limit Break set, or at least parts of it, for cheaper than 100$? Like, I genuinely just want Hyperion and Helios, and maybe the launchers, but I cant find any good deals on them solo

i got helios for like 30 bucks off of beys and bricks. there are fake beys there, but the more expensive ones are real, sorta like ebay
(Apr. 01, 2021  9:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

i got helios for like 30 bucks off of beys and bricks. there are fake beys there, but the more expensive ones are real, sorta like ebay

Makes sense, just checked the Zankye store, even Hyperion Burn is $40 and I don't have the money lmao

I just want it to be affordable and at this rate I could just buy Crash 4 with that money
We picked up the B-174 set only recently and just got around to busting it open yesterday. My kiddo claimed Helios as his own and I used Hyperion, both in their stock setups. It wasn't long before it became clear Hyperion is def. the weaker of the two. That said, it does look really cool.

We didn't get too many battles in, though, for two reasons. First, Hyperion cut my kid's finger (not serious, but it did draw blood and require a Band-Aid), so he was done after that.

Second, I am just not feeling this stadium. I'd like to spend a little more time with it, but so far I've found it to be a bastion of self-KO's. Rather than enjoying some fun battles I found myself just hoping and praying the beys stay away from the edges and pockets in the off-chance we may get a few seconds of actual battle at all. I bought the set having heard a lot of positive reviews of the stadium specifically. Is it me? I should probably watch a few videos on this set before continuing, but I am not exactly enamored with the thing thus far.

Any tips on launching in this stadium? Or I guess tips on launching in general? I've seen different types of launches mentioned here and in some of the BB groups, and I've never taken the time to really learn launch strategy of any kind. Is there some online resource of different launch types and how to do them?
(Oct. 18, 2021  9:41 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: We picked up the B-174 set only recently and just got around to busting it open yesterday. My kiddo claimed Helios as his own and I used Hyperion, both in their stock setups. It wasn't long before it became clear Hyperion is def. the weaker of the two. That said, it does look really cool.

We didn't get too many battles in, though, for two reasons. First, Hyperion cut my kid's finger (not serious, but it did draw blood and require a Band-Aid), so he was done after that.

Second, I am just not feeling this stadium. I'd like to spend a little more time with it, but so far I've found it to be a bastion of self-KO's. Rather than enjoying some fun battles I found myself just hoping and praying the beys stay away from the edges and pockets in the off-chance we may get a few seconds of actual battle at all. I bought the set having heard a lot of positive reviews of the stadium specifically. Is it me? I should probably watch a few videos on this set before continuing, but I am not exactly enamored with the thing thus far.

Any tips on launching in this stadium? Or I guess tips on launching in general? I've seen different types of launches mentioned here and in some of the BB groups, and I've never taken the time to really learn launch strategy of any kind. Is there some online resource of different launch types and how to do them?

If I'm gonna be honest. The only reason you would want to pick this stadium up is for the beys and launchers. The stadium on its own isn't really that good as it doesn't favor attack types that well. Hyperion being able to cut someones finger open is definitely news to me, I've had mine for a good while and I've had no issues with getting hurt.
I am really looking forward to getting this I'm traveling next summer to give me your thoughts about how I can get this set abroad. Mainly in Saudi Arabia and India but I will consider other countries.