[Product]  B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B

I’m pumped for the release. I’m really big into Achilles (still need Z-Achilles, but I’ll get it with Infinite)
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m pumped for the release. I’m really big into Achilles (still need Z-Achilles, but I’ll get it with Infinite)

Me too. Even tho they handled Aiga pretty sad. But anyway Im hyped even tho I have my doubts. Will Achilles be good for competitive combos or no?
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m pumped for the release. I’m really big into Achilles (still need Z-Achilles, but I’ll get it with Infinite)

Me too. Even tho they handled Aiga pretty sad. But anyway Im hyped even tho I have my doubts. Will Achilles be good for competitive combos or no?

Like Death/Abyss the ring/chip will probably be competitive due to their shape.
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Me too. Even tho they handled Aiga pretty sad. But anyway Im hyped even tho I have my doubts. Will Achilles be good for competitive combos or no?

Like Death/Abyss the ring/chip will probably be competitive due to their shape.

noice. Achilles are one of my top favorite beys
RBV probability in Carton
Red Achiles 1/12
Black Achiles 1/12
Dragoon V 1/6
Driger V 1/6
other bey are 1/8
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:22 AM)marutti Wrote: RBV probability in Carton
Red Achiles 1/12
Black Achiles 1/12
Dragoon V 1/6
Driger V 1/6
other bey are 1/8

Imagine getting the old gen remakes with the Sword and Shield, but missing the actual Infinite ring itself.

At least it didn't get worse.
(Oct. 24, 2020  4:35 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Imagine getting the old gen remakes with the Sword and Shield, but missing the actual Infinite ring itself.

At least it didn't get worse.

Infinite o0f
I can't wait for somebody customizing Infinite Achilles, something like Infinite Achilles/Quick'-Xtreme'-destroy'/1A.
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:50 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: I can't wait for somebody customizing Infinite Achilles, something like Infinite Achilles/Quick'-Xtreme'-destroy'/1A.

I think Zephyr's or Blow'

I get on Oct 26
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:50 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I get on Oct 26

Dang dude, I ordered from 3.Style, and that typically takes about two weeks. Can't wait to watch everyone playing with their RB22 stuff for two weeks while my newest arrival is still just World
(Oct. 24, 2020  9:29 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:50 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: I get on Oct 26

Dang dude, I ordered from 3.Style, and that typically takes about two weeks. Can't wait to watch everyone playing with their RB22 stuff for two weeks while my newest arrival is still just World
Dang R.I.P
I really like achilles and I think it will be a nice evolution to the beyblade. I can see it being competitive as well.
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:50 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:50 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: I can't wait for somebody customizing Infinite Achilles, something like Infinite Achilles/Quick'-Xtreme'-destroy'/1A.

I think Zephyr's or Blow'

I get on Oct 26

You know, from what i've seen Infinite Achilles sword mode needs to hit early in the battle. Unfortunately it's not as good as i hoped it to be, at least on stock combo. The Infinite ring + sword mode don't have much power, so i suggested the 2 fastest rubber drivers. If Achilles doesn't hit hard in the first seconds you gotta hope in a spin finish, which is something it rarely does. Infinite can't do anything when it slows down, while Brave Valkyrie and Rage Longinus can over finish the opponent even at low speed. I don't care too much about shield mode, but it seems to be better than both balance and sword ones.
(Oct. 24, 2020  10:00 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: I really like achilles and I think it will be a nice evolution to the beyblade. I can see it being competitive as well.
What looks competitive about it? It’s attack mode is far too smooth from both side and top view and doesn’t have nearly enough recoil for proper aggressive usage so it’s definitely a no go. It’s defense mode likely won’t see much play either  seeing as it looks far too defensively oriented and pure defense isn’t really competitive at the moment. balance mode might have some use but it’s not something to have tier 0 confidence in. The real interesting part is the dimension driver with the taller rubber tip.
(Oct. 25, 2020  7:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  10:00 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote: I really like achilles and I think it will be a nice evolution to the beyblade. I can see it being competitive as well.
What looks competitive about it? It’s attack mode is far too smooth from both side and top view and doesn’t have nearly enough recoil for proper aggressive usage so it’s definitely a no go. It’s defense mode likely won’t see much play either  seeing as it looks far too defensively oriented and pure defense isn’t really competitive at the moment. balance mode might have some use but it’s not something to have tier 0 confidence in. The real interesting part is the dimension driver with the taller rubber tip.

Neutral mode is awful because its underweight. Shield mode is viable because defense IS in the meta actually. If it can wall Rage, it works. Only issue is Tempest likely beats Infinite (Shield) in same spin.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:11 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  7:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote: What looks competitive about it? It’s attack mode is far too smooth from both side and top view and doesn’t have nearly enough recoil for proper aggressive usage so it’s definitely a no go. It’s defense mode likely won’t see much play either  seeing as it looks far too defensively oriented and pure defense isn’t really competitive at the moment. balance mode might have some use but it’s not something to have tier 0 confidence in. The real interesting part is the dimension driver with the taller rubber tip.

Neutral mode is awful because its underweight. Shield mode is viable because defense IS in the meta actually. If it can wall Rage, it works. Only issue is Tempest likely beats Infinite (Shield) in same spin.

Nah, just not raw defense. It got to have some stamina behind it to actually be useful seeing as it's mainly attack or defense-stamina hybrids that we see. If it gets unbalanced easily, or just can't outspin anything, it's kinda useless in terms of shaking up the meta.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:14 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:11 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Neutral mode is awful because its underweight. Shield mode is viable because defense IS in the meta actually. If it can wall Rage, it works. Only issue is Tempest likely beats Infinite (Shield) in same spin.

Nah, just not raw defense. It got to have some stamina behind it to actually be useful seeing as it's mainly attack or defense-stamina hybrids that we see. If it gets unbalanced easily, or just can't outspin anything, it's kinda useless in terms of shaking up the meta.
Yeah as Valtryek Aoi said the bey needs to have some stamina behind it as pure defense is simply no longer viable. Burst beys have gotten far too heavy for pure defense to pose a threat so what good is countering rage when hybrid stamina and pure stamina combinations will always beat you. And due to the heavy weight the defense combos won’t be able to destabilize the stamina combos either. I guess you have a point on balance mode not being so great but don’t the attachments only add like 2 grams of weight?
Even though Infinite Achilles looks more or less good in my opinion. I want to know one thing: What mode is the strongest for Achilles.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Even though Infinite Achilles looks more or less good in my opinion. I want to know one thing: What mode is the strongest for Achilles.

Standard.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Even though Infinite Achilles looks more or less good in my opinion. I want to know one thing: What mode is the strongest for Achilles.

Probably Shield, though maybe Sword could be good for destabilizing opponents or something.
Ngl, this Achilles probably won't change the meta too much. Maybe one or two decent parts.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:22 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

Standard.
It looks to be a tie between shield and balance in terms of design.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:22 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

Standard.

ah ok

(Oct. 25, 2020  11:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Probably Shield, though maybe Sword could be good for destabilizing opponents or something.
Ngl, this Achilles probably won't change the meta too much. Maybe one or two decent parts.

Man I was putting my hopes this Achilles was good but if its gonna be this way then I wont buy it. I just dont like that they gave Achilles the 1B chassis
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:22 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Standard.

ah ok

(Oct. 25, 2020  11:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Probably Shield, though maybe Sword could be good for destabilizing opponents or something.

Man I was putting my hopes this Achilles was good but if its gonna be this way then I wont buy it. I just dont like that they gave Achilles the 1B chassis

1B makes it utterly trash. 2B would’ve been better (actually had COVID not been there it might’ve been possible that Achilles would have 2B)
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ah ok

1B makes it utterly trash. 2B would’ve been better (actually had COVID not been there it might’ve been possible that Achilles would have 2B)

And plus how does it make sense to put the 1B chassis on Achilles if it has 4 points/blades 2 sword and 2 shield not 5.
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  11:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 1B makes it utterly trash. 2B would’ve been better (actually had COVID not been there it might’ve been possible that Achilles would have 2B)

And plus how does it make sense to put the 1B chassis on Achilles if it has 4 points/blades 2 sword and 2 shield not 5.

It really isn't that weird. No one complained when Shelter Regulus got Star.