[Product]  B-173 Random Booster Vol. 22 Infinite Achilles Dimension’ 1B

(Oct. 26, 2020  5:35 PM)beykid44 Wrote: btw i saw the infinite could barely beat ragnaruk on coffees channel

coffee doesn't know how to launch attack types correctly.

I feel like shield will have use.
it needs time.
We need a really good defense bey release.

Im thinking of uses, i just need someone to get around to testing them.

Similar to how i have idea's to Abyss's possible use, which is why i want to get one.

that does make me wonder about curse on 1b being useful soon...

But alas.

tt make power' alreadyyyyyyy

Infinite Valkyrie.Evolution'-A2 1A Sword could possibly be a new attack type combo.

(Note: Evolution'-A2 is how i refer to Evolution' Awakened stage 2)
(Oct. 26, 2020  6:25 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  5:35 PM)beykid44 Wrote: btw i saw the infinite could barely beat ragnaruk on coffees channel

coffee doesn't know how to launch attack types correctly.

I feel like shield will have use.
it needs time.
We need a really good defense bey release.

Im thinking of uses, i just need someone to get around to testing them.

Similar to how i have idea's to Abyss's possible use, which is why i want to get one.

that does make me wonder about curse on 1b being useful soon...

But alas.

tt make power' alreadyyyyyyy

Infinite Valkyrie.Evolution'-A2 1A Sword could possibly be a new attack type combo.

(Note: Evolution'-A2 is how i refer to Evolution' Awakened stage 2)

oh ok yeah the comments on that vid line up ahah
All things considered, this was a pretty solid evolution ngl
(Oct. 26, 2020  8:38 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
All things considered, this was a pretty solid evolution ngl

Could’ve been better with something other than 1B
forgot to post the full set 

I like the concept of high drivers and its not too bad overall for the beys, really love the gold outer on hS.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:21 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

I like the concept of high drivers and its not too bad overall for the beys, really love the gold outer on hS.

I would’ve liked the outer to be purple, but it looks very aesthetically pleasing.

I don’t really like the concept of high drivers.
What parts are viable in this random booster
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What parts are viable in this random booster

Layers+ chassis: Infinite Achilles(all), 1D, first Satan, Hell Salamander (kind of)

Disks: outer wheel

Drivers: rise xtreme’
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:27 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What parts are viable in this random booster

Layers+ chassis: Infinite Achilles(all), 1D, first Satan, Hell Salamander (kind of)

Disks: outer wheel

Drivers: rise xtreme’

nice
INFINITE ACHILLES GIVEAWAY! UNBOXING AND TEST BATTLES!
NOTE: We will ship the Prize internationally!
---
INFINITE ACHILLES VS SUPERKING BEYBLADES!
I can see why this had 1B. If it didn’t it might have been the heaviest of stock combos.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:21 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

Hang on, is that stadium you're using a modified version of that big third-party one?
just thought about how with the ace in this RB you can make the true best ace dragon

Ace' DragonII.Sting.Charge'/Charge Metal Goku/Gen
Gold sting, of course, or do idk blitz?
isn't ace allowed with gen in limited?
if so, this new burst stopper ace will be a problem to regulate

universe on ring is going to look wack but nice.
overall, this is a great RB imo
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:02 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: just thought about how with the ace in this RB you can make the true best ace dragon

ace' is allowed in limited?
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:02 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: just thought about how with the ace in this RB you can make the true best ace dragon

ace' is allowed in limited?

We need to wait for actual announcements before making logical conclusions. Ace’s shape is what matters here, so this new mold of Ace will probably be allowed in limited.
Ace's shape is terrible. It's really not gonna be a huge deal at all that it's a little tankier. I mean, not like it has to use Gen in Limited anyways, so burst resistance is already sort of moot.
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:10 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Ace's shape is terrible. It's really not gonna be a huge deal at all that it's a little tankier. I mean, not like it has to use Gen in Limited anyways, so burst resistance is already sort of moot.

Actually, the only layer weight allowed in limited is Gen, unless I misunderstood your sentence.
(Oct. 26, 2020  11:36 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I guess the Sword and Shield tabs would cause the different modes

After using a Zankye video to intensely inspect both the underside of Infinite and the areas near the tabs on the attachments, I can tell that they actually do! Infinite naturally has the same 2B-friendly gap as Mirage, and while the Infinite Sword has tabs to block these gaps and lock 2B in place, the Infinite Shield has curves that keep it from obstructing the gap, allowing 2B to spin!

While it is attachment/mode-specific as to whether or not 2B will spin freely, Infinite was made to be compatible with it!
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:10 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Ace's shape is terrible. It's really not gonna be a huge deal at all that it's a little tankier. I mean, not like it has to use Gen in Limited anyways, so burst resistance is already sort of moot.

Actually, the only layer weight allowed in limited is Gen, unless I misunderstood your sentence.

It was sarcastic, so yes. With Gen it really isn't going to be bursting anyways, so it's of minimal consequence.

Meanwhile, I got my first 3 boxes in (the others are in another box). One was Driger, one was Super Satan and... the third?

[Image: LLrImPy.jpeg]

Two layers. No chassis. What the heck just happened, and why can't I stop laughing?
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:16 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Actually, the only layer weight allowed in limited is Gen, unless I misunderstood your sentence.

It was sarcastic, so yes. With Gen it really isn't going to be bursting anyways, so it's of minimal consequence.

Meanwhile, I got my first 3 boxes in (the others are in another box). One was Driger, one was Super Satan and... the third?

Two layers. No chassis. What the heck just happened, and why can't I stop laughing?

It's the rarest chassis of them all! 😉
(Oct. 28, 2020  6:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Actually, the only layer weight allowed in limited is Gen, unless I misunderstood your sentence.

You got lucky imo. Infinite Achilles is pretty rare while 1B is not .
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:24 AM)g2_ Wrote: You got lucky imo. Infinite Achilles is pretty rare while 1B is not .

To some degree. On the other, well... that red 1B does look really, really good.

Dude, you cheated the random booster odds, like. That has to be one in a million or something.

Job go- Good job and very lucky you.
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:27 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: To some degree. On the other, well... that red 1B does look really, really good.

Yeah I'd be pretty bummed by that, ngl
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:27 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:24 AM)g2_ Wrote: You got lucky imo. Infinite Achilles is pretty rare while 1B is not .

To some degree. On the other, well... that red 1B does look really, really good.

I saw Leo Burst had unboxed one that had the Ace Dragon stickers, but it ended up being Driger lol. What's funnier is I think he would've got a full set if it had actually been dragon