[Product]  B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set

Honestly, I'm doubtful of Tempest's potential. It reminds me too much of Ace and too little of Imperial. Would love to be proven wrong here, but I'm just not seeing it.

Charge Metal has my attention though.
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:21 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Honestly, I'm doubtful of Tempest's potential. It reminds me too much of Ace and too little of Imperial. Would love to be proven wrong here, but I'm just not seeing it.

Charge Metal has my attention though.
Honestly I have to agree. It definitely looks like ace but arguably less aggressive and it honestly doesn’t seem to have enough recoil points even in its awakened form to pose any significant threat to the really heavy weight of sparking beys.
If it's possible to reset Tempest in a legal way, I could see it playing a similar role to Glide because of the relatively round shape. Although, when awakened, it probably isn't as good as Super or First because it doesn't look like it'll expose 2A's contact points too much.
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0-13.png]
Tempest dragon Images
Ok so from side view it’s bound form looks useless in terms of attack but it’s awakened form seems to create some sloped points which is nice but that alone wouldn’t really be enough to boast good attack potential based on what it lacks. As CitrusNinja3 said, perhaps it could play a role similar to glide Ragnaruk but the spring used in the bound mode could make that better worse depending on how strong it actually is.
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  7:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0-13.png]
Tempest dragon Images
Ok so from side view it’s bound form looks useless in terms of attack but it’s awakened form seems to create some sloped points which is nice but that alone wouldn’t really be enough to boast good attack potential based on what it lacks. As CitrusNinja3 said, perhaps it could play a role similar to glide Ragnaruk but the spring used in the bound mode could make that better worse depending on how strong it actually is.

It's looks ok but not as good as the other sparking beys well we will see how good bey is when it's out
TBH I don't like the design of the new Dragon Chip. The head is too small while the claw is too large. I would like to see how Tempest Uranus would look like.
Tempest looks to circular when the blades don't pop out, and the gimmick in this part may implies that there would be little hollowed space in this Ring, so it could be heavier than most Rings (Maybe 12-13 grams?). And I don't see much attack potential when it is awakened, the for blades looks too thin.
Charge Metal looks has inner weight distribution compare to regular Charge.
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: IMG_20200806_174416.jpg]Blue chassis 1A and purple 1D credit goes to marutti for finding this
https://mobile.twitter.com/Kirino_Gin/st...28803?s=09
Wow I love how the 1D chassis also got painted. I guess it makes sense since they did this for the gold turbo series and it also makes up for the fact that we missed a painted 1D on the first Curse Satan.
IDK why but tempest may be good in 2A mobius
I'm wondering if there is a silhouette of the new Achilles?
(Aug. 06, 2020  2:31 PM)beyspark Wrote: I'm wondering if there is a silhouette of the new Achilles?

An interesting question. We won’t know until someone leaks that paper out.
I wouldn't be surprised if they revealed a late August release for Achilles, then Spriggan comes out in September.
(Aug. 06, 2020  3:06 PM)rainy days Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if they revealed a late August release for Achilles, then Spriggan comes out in September.

We already have leaks confirming that something like this won't be happening.
Achilles is likely to be the September Release (B-172), while Spriggan is likely to be the October Release (B-173 Random Booster).
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:52 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: IMG_20200806_174416.jpg]Blue chassis 1A and purple 1D credit goes to marutti for finding this
https://mobile.twitter.com/Kirino_Gin/st...28803?s=09

WOW! Those rare chasis look great! I hope I can get them. *fingers crossed*
(Aug. 06, 2020  2:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  2:31 PM)beyspark Wrote: I'm wondering if there is a silhouette of the new Achilles?

An interesting question. We won’t know until someone leaks that paper out.
Is the paper actually coming with the triple booster this time around? I don’t think it ever has before but I guess it’s a possibility since this is the only release this month.
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  2:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: An interesting question. We won’t know until someone leaks that paper out.
Is the paper actually coming with the triple booster this time around? I don’t think it ever has before but I guess it’s a possibility since this is the only release this month.

No, I'm pretty sure the last triple booster had a paper. I don't see why they'd exclude it this time either.
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:09 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Is the paper actually coming with the triple booster this time around? I don’t think it ever has before but I guess it’s a possibility since this is the only release this month.

No, I'm pretty sure the last triple booster had a paper. I don't see why they'd exclude it this time either.

Well it's sparking and it does thing by its own route
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:16 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:09 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: No, I'm pretty sure the last triple booster had a paper. I don't see why they'd exclude it this time either.

Well it's sparking and it does thing by its own route

I have no clue what thsi is even supposed to mean, but that still doesn't really give this much reason not to have one, whatever it means.
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:23 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:16 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well it's sparking and it does thing by its own route

I have no clue what thsi is even supposed to mean, but that still doesn't really give this much reason not to have one, whatever it means.

Yeah, if anything, the chances of it having the teaser would be higher since there are no other normal releases this August unlike other Augusts.
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:09 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2020  9:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Is the paper actually coming with the triple booster this time around? I don’t think it ever has before but I guess it’s a possibility since this is the only release this month.

The last one only came with the stickers and one of those manuals that nobody really cares about. I’m still expecting this one to have a manual though since it’s the only August release.

Alright so based on the preview for episode 21 of sparking its pretty much confirmed that Dragon’s awakening is not permanent. Was really obvious to be honest.
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:46 PM)marutti Wrote: Awaken mode isn't permanent

So you mean this mode will return back to the bound mode? If so, that's lame.
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:50 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  4:46 PM)marutti Wrote: Awaken mode isn't permanent

So you mean this mode will return back to the bound mode? If so, that's lame.

You can push it back like Cho Z
Unboxing:
The awakening can be reversed, and here are the weights of the parts:
Tempest: 12.95g
Dragon with Sparking chip core: 3.03g
Charge metal: 16.24g