[Product]  B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set

(Jul. 13, 2020  5:32 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:29 PM)RexGS Wrote: Are you 100% sure it's 1A and not 4A????

I would think it would be 4A, but marutti should be right (he usually is and is a respected leaker). Maybe they're saving 4A for Achilles?
Achilles is a balance type, it'd be 2B.
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I would be excited for this if it wasn’t the only August release. Kinda disappointed because it lowers my hope that we will see all the manga legends. Despite all that, I love Dragons name and I am totally hyped for Charge metal.

Edit: according to a master blader on Twitter there is a lot of news coming in the 15 so maybe we will get all the legends?
Yeup prob and maybe delta appearance will be delayed because of kensho ono wedding 
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:29 PM)RexGS Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:05 PM)marutti Wrote: Sparking triple booster set.(Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A, Curse Satan.α'.H'1D, Naked Diabolos.11'.Wv極)

Are you 100% sure it's 1A and not 4A????
Yup you see it 1A not 4A

Waiting for iron metal and sword metal be like
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:33 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:32 PM)snoc Wrote: I would think it would be 4A, but marutti should be right (he usually is and is a respected leaker). Maybe they're saving 4A for Achilles?

Oh yeah, I forgot. Then.......I guess TT's just cutting corners.
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:34 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:33 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Achilles is a balance type, it'd be 2B.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Then.......I guess TT's just cutting corners.

I mean, 1A is possibly similar in shape to this new dragon, so maybe they didn’t see the need to make a new chassis for dragon.
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:34 PM)snoc Wrote: Oh yeah, I forgot. Then.......I guess TT's just cutting corners.

I mean, 1A is possibly similar in shape to this new dragon, so maybe they didn’t see the need to make a new chassis for dragon.

Yeah that's not bad or anything, just shows they don't wanna make a 4A rn, so they just made Tempest Dragon look somewhat like 1A so they can reuse it.
so we got Attack type driver that has metal version interesting. tempest dragon is a cool name glad they didn't do the 3 different later for dragon. got a bit worried they would a bullet is dodge lol
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:36 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I mean, 1A is possibly similar in shape to this new dragon, so maybe they didn’t see the need to make a new chassis for dragon.

Yeah that's not bad or anything, just shows they don't wanna make a 4A rn, so they just made Tempest Dragon look somewhat like 1A so they can reuse it.
They're making attack chassis to much so it will be better if they save their recourses
I wonder if their going to make a dimension or xtend metal since charge got it . I also just figured out that dragon comes with 1A . as needFodspeed said their taking slow with attach chassis we got 3 different ones as of now. their 1d, 1s and 2s plus 1b attack for most both Achilles and spriggan most likely will get new chassis for balance. the wv driver on naked diabolos is new nice
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:32 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:29 PM)RexGS Wrote: Are you 100% sure it's 1A and not 4A????

I would think it would be 4A, but marutti should be right (he usually is and is a respected leaker). Maybe they're saving 4A for Achilles?

It wouldn't be for Achilles. 1A could make sense with the four main contact points.
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:33 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:32 PM)snoc Wrote: I would think it would be 4A, but marutti should be right (he usually is and is a respected leaker). Maybe they're saving 4A for Achilles?

Actually sorta surprising that there isn't a 2B yet. We've got multiple chassis of every other type. It can't be too far behind, can it?
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:04 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:33 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Achilles is a balance type, it'd be 2B.

Actually sorta surprising that there isn't a 2B yet. We've got multiple chassis of every other type. It can't be too far behind, can it?

I imagine whatever's coming in September will have 2B. It'll be Spriggan or Achilles probably. Wouldn't be surprised if they wait to put Spriggan in the Customize Set again though.

attack balance stamina attack defense stamina attack defense, types of all sparking beys in order, we need a 2B
As a "lack of new parts" has been a hot topic recently, a value breakdown for this Triple Booster;

New Parts
  • Ring - Tempest
  • Sparking Chip - Dragon
  • Disc - 11' (It's just 11)
  • Driver - Charge Metal
  • Driver - Wv

Accessible Rare Parts
  • Weight - Goku (Previously Rare Bey Get only)
  • Disc - Aero' (Rare Bey Get and has one reprint since)

New Reprints
  • Ring - Curse (1 release)
  • Sparking Chip - Satan (1 release)
  • Driver - Hold' (1 release)

Previous Reprints
  • Chassis - 1A, 1D
  • Base - Naked
  • GT Chip - Diabolos 2
  • Disc - 11

In short, it's really good value for regular Triple Booster if you're looking for parts you likely don't have.

With Spriggan and Achilles on the way, I wouldn't be surprised to see 3B come out by September or October. As for 1A on Tempest Dragon, I was fully expecting this, so that's one thing I personally can't be disappointed about.
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:08 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: New Parts
  • Disc - 11'

I hope this means we won't have to deal with 12' too at some point. 11' is maybe respectable, if it's heavy enough.
Yeah, there's no shortage of new parts this time around. I'm wondering if Dragon has a Metal Chip Core, but that's definitely not necessary to make this a great Triple Booster.
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:19 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, there's no shortage of new parts this time around. I'm wondering if Dragon has a Metal Chip Core, but that's definitely not necessary to make this a great Triple Booster.

There's no metal core on Dragon. The chip itself is described to be fairly unremarkable, so I wouldn't expect much.

Tempest seems like it has the same "awakening" gimmick that Imperial had, though it looks more like Ace visually.

Charge Metal has more metal than it's original version, and it's flat tip is also metal instead of plastic.
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:28 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:19 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, there's no shortage of new parts this time around. I'm wondering if Dragon has a Metal Chip Core, but that's definitely not necessary to make this a great Triple Booster.

There's no metal core on Dragon. The chip itself is described to be fairly unremarkable, so I wouldn't expect much.

Tempest seems like it has the same "awakening" gimmick that Imperial had, though it looks more like Ace visually.

Charge Metal has more metal than it's original version, and it's flat tip is also metal instead of plastic.

Okay, this is good to know. It's still most likely going to be a great buy.
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:28 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:

There is any concept art? of dragon?
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:36 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:28 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: There's no metal core on Dragon. The chip itself is described to be fairly unremarkable, so I wouldn't expect much.

Mana is looking at a CoroCoro scan, but it probably won't be posted here until CoroCoro officially releases in Japan.
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:36 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  6:28 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: There's no metal core on Dragon. The chip itself is described to be fairly unremarkable, so I wouldn't expect much.

Patience my friend. Beyblade info usually is released on the 15th of every month...
Tempest Dragon sounds very interesting, im disappointed we aren't getting a "4A" with it but whatever

Charge Metal will be interesting seeing as its gonna have more metal

11'?! Wow

Getting a Goku Weight will be great because I don't have Goku

Wv is interesting. Just some small guesswork but i think it will be called "Wave"

Overall: This might be a good triple set and might be worth buying
dang, I'm excited for an easy way to get the goku weight! but I do miss having a second stock bey in the triple boosters... (Lord Spriggan and Dread Bahamut, Hazard Kerbeus and Wolborg, Galaxy Zeus and Guardian Kerbeus, Nova Neptune and Chaos)
The triple booster sounds a little disappointing only because it lacks two stock beys when the previous ones had them (three in the God Series Triple Booster), however I am excited for some things like that Goku weight, and the Tempest Dragon seems cool. Charge Metal seems a bit unnecessary ngl, and Wv seems like Wave or Weave.

I wonder what the recolour for Curse Satan is?