[Product]  B-171 Sparking Triple Booster Set

(Jul. 10, 2020  5:49 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think it’ll be around 30-60 dollars because beys are around 10-20 dollars

Considering that marutti just posted that it's around 4000 yen, the Triple booster is going to be around the $37 mark.
This is gonna be a weird prediction but since Drum is appearing in the anime maybe he'll appear with Gwyn and Delta. Dragon can be a regular release, The two Diabolos are random boosters and Genesis can be exclusive to this triple booster. That way Dragon, Diabolos and Genesis can release around when the anime is doing their little GT arc with Drum.

Idk you guys let me know what you think of my prediction
(Jul. 10, 2020  6:13 PM)BlackHazard Wrote: This is gonna be a weird prediction but since Drum is appearing in the anime maybe he'll appear with Gwyn and Delta. Dragon can be a regular release, The two Diabolos are random boosters and Genesis can be exclusive to this triple booster. That way Dragon, Diabolos and Genesis can release around when the anime is doing their little GT arc with Drum.

Idk you guys let me know what you think of my prediction

Sounds about right, and something that TT would do.
If Genesis come in this set it'll be a mugen lock or just a SK?
(Jul. 10, 2020  6:38 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: If Genesis come in this set it'll be a mugen lock or just a SK?

I would like it to be mugen lock, but prob not. I doubt they'll bring mugen to SK. Im guessing it'll just be extremely tight and have good defense to make up for it.
I'm so hype for this!
Tho if we see shu in the anime already I am guessing that this will have the new spriggen or the booster will.
(Jul. 10, 2020  6:48 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2020  6:38 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: If Genesis come in this set it'll be a mugen lock or just a SK?

I would like it to be mugen lock, but prob not. I doubt they'll bring mugen to SK. Im guessing it'll just be extremely tight and have good defense to make up for it.
Maybe it could be possible if they fused a chip and ring?
(Jul. 10, 2020  6:38 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: If Genesis come in this set it'll be a mugen lock or just a SK?

They might fuse the chip, ring, and chip core together.
The Sparking Mugen Lock thing is cool and all, but there's really no solid evidence that it's going to happen. Sure, there are several ways they could make a Mugen Lock for Sparking Beys, but don't get your hopes up. Maybe γenesis is in a future Random Booster if anything as a Manga-exclusive with Atomic Metal or some shenanigans like that, but you guys are asking for a bit too much out of a Triple Booster here.
(Jul. 10, 2020  7:45 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The Sparking Mugen Lock thing is cool and all, but there's really no solid evidence that it's going to happen. Sure, there are several ways they could make a Mugen Lock for Sparking Beys, but don't get your hopes up. Maybe γenesis is in a future Random Booster if anything as a Manga-exclusive with Atomic Metal or some shenanigans like that, but you guys are asking for a bit too much out of a Triple Booster here.

Maybe TT will make it a new GT release (although this is highly likely)
Sparking triple booster set.(Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A, Curse Satan.α'.H'1D, Naked Diabolos.11'.Wv極)
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:05 PM)marutti Wrote: Sparking triple booster set.(Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A, Curse Satan.α'.H'1D, Naked Diabolos.11'.Wv極)

Is this confirmed or speculation also isn’t there already a tempest wyvron
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:05 PM)marutti Wrote: Sparking triple booster set.(Tempest Dragon Charge Metal 1A, Curse Satan.α'.H'1D, Naked Diabolos.11'.Wv極)

Is this confirmed or speculation

Its real and apparently Charge metal bruh Wv?
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Is this confirmed or speculation also isn’t there already a tempest wyvron
That’s the Hasbro/English dub name.
First of all WTF CharGe METaL TT got some ideas here but the most exiting part for me is the 11' disc and Wv driver oh yeah in total there is 5 new parts snoc
What's the weight on Diabolos?
Well im kinda dissappointed as i was expecting a new spriggan ... cant do much about that lol.. but im excited about the Wv driver
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:15 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: What's the weight on Diabolos?
The goku weight from the rare get battle
I'm glad I didn't buy a Goku weight. Still don't have one but I was thinking about getting one.
thank God Valkyrie its 1 bey. Tempest dragon is a awesome name as well. sorta sad we didn't get another manga legend but whatevs. Using 1A is a bit weird though. If its a recolor hopefully it looks nice, maybe a blue one.
Honestly I would be excited for this if it wasn’t the only August release. Kinda disappointed because it lowers my hope that we will see all the manga legends. Despite all that, I love Dragons name and I am totally hyped for Charge metal.

Edit: according to a master blader on Twitter there is a lot of news coming in the 15 so maybe we will get all the legends?
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly I would be excited for this if it wasn’t the only August release. Kinda disappointed because it lowers my hope that we will see all the manga legends. Despite all that, I love Dragons name and I am totally hyped for Charge metal.

SInce the anime is going forward skipping Hikaru and Hyuga vs Lane we prob would've gotten another arc with another bey after dragon, but as it seems they're just moving the battle to episode 20. Meaning agust is just Drum then most likely a Lane battle they moved. Its not a terrible set up, but I hope we get more in the coming months.

Are you 100% sure it's 1A and not 4A????
(Jul. 13, 2020  5:29 PM)RexGS Wrote:

Are you 100% sure it's 1A and not 4A????

I would think it would be 4A, but marutti should be right (he usually is and is a respected leaker). Maybe they're saving 4A for Achilles?