[Product]  B-164 Random Booster 20

Planned for an April 2020 release.

The prize is a new Satan, complete with a Hurricane disk and an as of yet unknown driver and chassis.

[Image: ES_5_rAUcAIm5xe.jpg]
Pic borrowed from http://beybladevcrv.com/.
I bet there will be 3 gt 1 remake 2 satans (different colour/combo)
According to Beyblade VCRV, these parts will be included in the new Random Booster Vol 20:
A new Satan
Earth Aquila (Recolor)
Flame Sagittario (Recolor)
Tact Diabolos Magic
Naked Bahamut Off
Union Spriggan Cut
King Helios (Recolor)

I am very sure, a Galaxy Pegasis remake will also be included in this Random Booster, as it was featured on the latest Beyblade Bar poster and the first GT Random Booster also had a remake which was Storm Pegasis. So hopefully we will be getting a new Driver with this potential Galaxy Pegasis remake in the shape of R2F. I think the Driver could be called Fast (Fs).
(Mar. 13, 2020  3:59 PM)TL14 Wrote: According to Beyblade VCRV, these parts will be included in the new Random Booster Vol 20:
A new Satan
Earth Aquila (Recolor)
Flame Sagittario (Recolor)
Tact Diabolos Magic
Naked Bahamut Off
Union Spriggan Cut
King Helios (Recolor)

I am very sure,  a Galaxy Pegasis remake will also be included in this Random Booster, as it was featured on the latest Beyblade Bar poster and the first GT Random Booster also had a remake which was Storm Pegasis. So hopefully we will be getting a new Driver with this potential Galaxy Pegasis remake. I think the Driver could be called Fast (Fs).

Neat so i was partly right
That ragnaruk chip looks better than the original!
[Image: 300?cb=20180316195326]
Seems like the Earth Aquila is in reference to this
Rather than being a "King Helios recolor" I think that it is Glide Hyperion. Helios is the left spin one right?
(Mar. 13, 2020  7:40 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Rather than being a "King Helios recolor" I think that it is Glide Hyperion. Helios is the left spin one right?

Yes Helios is left spin
I have a feeling that Galaxy is going to be released in a later RB, not this one. I believe the picture at OP would include Galaxy if it is going to make it in.
(Mar. 13, 2020  9:26 PM)Urbanliner Wrote: I have a feeling that Galaxy is going to be released in a later RB, not this one. I believe the picture at OP would include Galaxy if it is going to make it in.

Maybe Random Booster 21?
In the trailer for the new season the bey had a purple driver that kinda looks like yard metal so this could be the debut for yard metal in the anime
(Mar. 16, 2020  10:29 PM)Sparking blader Wrote: In the trailer for the new season the bey had a purple driver that kinda looks like yard metal so this could be the debut for yard metal in the anime

From that screenshot, it clearly wasn't Yard Metal. Its shape was all wrong for that, which insinuates that its something new.
(Mar. 16, 2020  11:43 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  10:29 PM)Sparking blader Wrote: In the trailer for the new season the bey had a purple driver that kinda looks like yard metal so this could be the debut for yard metal in the anime

From that screenshot, it clearly wasn't Yard Metal. Its shape was all wrong for that, which insinuates that its something new.

hopefully its similar to loop, since having rollers is kinda satombs thing. not saying its not aloud to change, but I would prefer something loop-ish
There was another pic that surfaced, and in that pic, it looked like it’s driver had a different shape to it, so it might just be the camera angle...
Is there a actual official post of it being hurricane i really don't believe they would use hurricane also maybe loop' or a new driver they already did yardM so i don't think they would reprint it for a prize release, on the other hand look forward to this release as Satan was one of if not my favorite release in god
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:13 AM)Camick Wrote: Is there a actual official post of it being hurricane i really don't believe they would use hurricane also maybe loop' or a new driver they already did yardM so i don't think they would reprint it for a prize release, on the other hand look forward to this release as Satan was one of if not my favorite release in god

It was shown in a few pics from the trailer that the new Satan has Hr as its disk.
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:24 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:13 AM)Camick Wrote: Is there a actual official post of it being hurricane i really don't believe they would use hurricane also maybe loop' or a new driver they already did yardM so i don't think they would reprint it for a prize release, on the other hand look forward to this release as Satan was one of if not my favorite release in god

It was shown in a few pics from the trailer that the new Satan has Hr as its disk.

Thats sad to hear but i wouldn't put it past tt to reprint a disk that early i guess it is meant to 'balance' it, still hope loop is a new driver and not ' which it will probably be
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:27 AM)Camick Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:24 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: It was shown in a few pics from the trailer that the new Satan has Hr as its disk.

Thats sad to hear but i wouldn't put it past tt to reprint a disk that early i guess it is meant to 'balance' it, still hope loop is a new driver and not ' which it will probably be

The thing is that Hurricane Yard Metal would be the most logical combo for it. The Ring has wherls, and Hurricane is very similar to those wheels. Then, Fubuki used Yard for a drifting counterattack, just like Roller Drift from Sisco.
(Mar. 17, 2020  11:52 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:27 AM)Camick Wrote: Thats sad to hear but i wouldn't put it past tt to reprint a disk that early i guess it is meant to 'balance' it, still hope loop is a new driver and not ' which it will probably be

The thing is that Hurricane Yard Metal would be the most logical combo for it. The Ring has wherls, and Hurricane is very similar to those wheels. Then, Fubuki used Yard for a drifting counterattack, just like Roller Drift from Sisco.

Very true but i would highly doubt that they would use yard metal as they literally just released one (bigbang genesis) even though it is not the original anime combo

Unless they do yard metal dash
from what i see we have
prize bey SP satan
(prize ring) ragnaruk
glide hyperion
union spriggan zan
tact diabolos II gen
naked bahamut metsu
earth aquila
flame sagitario
(Mar. 17, 2020  1:38 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: from what i see we have
prize bey SP satan
(prize ring) ragnaruk
glide hyperion
union spriggan zan
tact diabolos II gen
naked bahamut metsu
earth aquila
flame sagitario

This has already been said
(Mar. 17, 2020  1:42 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  1:38 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: from what i see we have
prize bey SP satan
(prize ring) ragnaruk
glide hyperion
union spriggan zan
tact diabolos II gen
naked bahamut metsu
earth aquila
flame sagitario

This has already been said

sorry i didn't saw it
(Mar. 17, 2020  11:52 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  3:27 AM)Camick Wrote: Thats sad to hear but i wouldn't put it past tt to reprint a disk that early i guess it is meant to 'balance' it, still hope loop is a new driver and not ' which it will probably be

just thought since big bang had yardM they wouldn't do it