[Product]  B-164 Random Booster 20

(Mar. 17, 2020  9:16 PM)Camick Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  11:52 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The thing is that Hurricane Yard Metal would be the most logical combo for it. The Ring has wherls, and Hurricane is very similar to those wheels. Then, Fubuki used Yard for a drifting counterattack, just like Roller Drift from Sisco.

just thought since big bang had yardM they wouldn't do it

It doesn’t have Yard Metal in the anime though. I mean it makes a bit of sense to use Yard Metal for the reason CitrusNinja3 said.
It looks like we might be able to make Ranjiro's version of the Glide Ragnaruk layer through this random booster, although that's just my theory since I don't know if he even has his own colored Ragnaruk
(Mar. 17, 2020  9:43 PM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: It looks like we might be able to make Ranjiro's version of the Glide Ragnaruk layer through this random booster, although that's just my theory since I don't know if he even has his own colored Ragnaruk

Well in the manga it showed rantaro and ranjiro with thier own ragnaruk
(Mar. 17, 2020  9:55 PM)Sparking blader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  9:43 PM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: It looks like we might be able to make Ranjiro's version of the Glide Ragnaruk layer through this random booster, although that's just my theory since I don't know if he even has his own colored Ragnaruk

Well in the manga it showed rantaro and ranjiro with thier own ragnaruk

Yeah, I just took a look at the image of the Ragnaruks spinning. Ranjiro's is slightly lighter in coloration, and the rerelease of the chip looks like Crash Ragnaruk in coloration
(Mar. 17, 2020  9:59 PM)OriginalDankstr Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  9:55 PM)Sparking blader Wrote: Well in the manga it showed rantaro and ranjiro with thier own ragnaruk

Yeah, I just took a look at the image of the Ragnaruks spinning. Ranjiro's is slightly lighter in coloration, and the rerelease of the chip looks like Crash Ragnaruk in coloration

Yeah you're right and rerelease of the chip does look more like crash ragnaruk while the booster looks more for rantaro
what about that new phoenix tt was talking about making like ages ago???????
(Mar. 18, 2020  12:22 AM)bestblader12 Wrote: what about that new phoenix tt was talking about making like ages ago???????

Just a rumor. Most likely not real, and there's no confirmed info about it. Don't expect a new Phoenix until actual info comes out.
(Mar. 18, 2020  12:22 AM)bestblader12 Wrote: what about that new phoenix tt was talking about making like ages ago???????

I don't recall hearing about TT promising a new Phoenix at all. This is also not an appropriate thread to post this in, especially with no context whatsoever.
(Mar. 17, 2020  9:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  9:16 PM)Camick Wrote: just thought since big bang had yardM they wouldn't do it

It doesn’t have Yard Metal in the anime though. I mean it makes a bit of sense to use Yard Metal for the reason CitrusNinja3 said.

true it uses the same driver as before just saying they just released it so close together