[Product]  B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A

Phew, this thread came to being “ brave Valkyrie is utter garbage, and is trash” to that it’s actually a good blade, I knew if we gave it time, people would realize it’s a good blade. Now yeah I do agree it should’ve gotten variable’(plus it’s the last Valkyrie so it would be cool for it to go back to a driver from a few years ago. Well probably the last). Very interested to see Qc’. Or as multiple users have stated, destroy’

(Apr. 26, 2020  1:19 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://youtu.be/SrCAynS2qAM This video proves that with customization you can make BVl stronger
Boi it burst Master Bahamut. This is some top tier stuff. I knew all along this bey would be good, I told you guys we should've waited for testing.

Bruh you literally told me it was ok my brave got delayed because it “sucks anyways” ;-;
(Apr. 26, 2020  2:51 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Phew, this thread came to being “ brave Valkyrie is utter garbage, and is trash” to that it’s actually a good blade, I knew if we gave it time, people would realize it’s a good blade. Now yeah I do agree it should’ve gotten variable’(plus it’s the last Valkyrie so it would be cool for it to go back to a driver from a few years ago. Well probably the last). Very interested to see Qc’. Or as multiple users have stated, destroy’

(Apr. 26, 2020  1:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Boi it burst Master Bahamut. This is some top tier stuff. I knew all along this bey would be good, I told you guys we should've waited for testing.

Bruh you literally told me it was ok my brave got delayed because it “sucks anyways” ;-;
Guess I was wrong, Brave is Lord Spriggan 2.0
(Apr. 26, 2020  2:15 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  1:34 AM)Moggeroo Wrote: You knew all along? Earlier on you're the one who started making a fuss about how it sucks..
Yeah LOL I guess I was wrong.

(Apr. 26, 2020  1:41 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Bursting Master Bahamut Gen is impressive BUT Wheel makes things very bursty.
Dude, Master is not comptatible with Gen.

(Apr. 26, 2020  1:37 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If the only thing you have to say is "Okay" or "I guess", then don't make that post.
I believe I'm the one who said it. Are you taking to me ?

Haha, yup it’s not. Sorry. Does the metal “Gen-like” piece have a part name?  🤔

Doesn’t change the fact that the burst is less impressive since Wheel was being used tho. I’ve tested wheel a good bit and it makes “everything” burst.
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:24 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  2:15 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah LOL I guess I was wrong.

Dude, Master is not comptatible with Gen.

I believe I'm the one who said it. Are you taking to me ?

Haha, yup it’s not. Sorry. Does the metal “Gen-like” piece have a part name?  🤔

Doesn’t change the fact that the burst is less impressive since Wheel was being used tho. I’ve tested wheel a good bit and it makes “everything” burst.
The metal part from Master Diabolos has no name , it's simply a part of the layer base. Iv'e just seen a new video which Brave Valkyrie bursts Perfect Phoenix Ignition', which is stupidly impressive.
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:36 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:24 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Haha, yup it’s not. Sorry. Does the metal “Gen-like” piece have a part name?  🤔

The metal part from Master Diabolos has no name , it's simply a part of the layer base. Iv'e just seen a new video which Brave Valkyrie bursts Perfect Phoenix Ignition', which is stupidly impressive.

Meh...I don’t think bursting things on Ig’ is particularly tough but I’m glad to see more positive videos popping up for Valkyrie. I’m excited for mine to arrive so I can test it myself.
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:44 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: The metal part from Master Diabolos has no name , it's simply a part of the layer base. Iv'e just seen a new video which Brave Valkyrie bursts Perfect Phoenix Ignition', which is stupidly impressive.

Meh...I don’t think bursting things on Ig’ is particularly tough but I’m glad to see more positive videos popping up for Valkyrie. I’m excited for mine to arrive so I can test it myself.
Perfect Phoenix is already very hard to burst, with a dash driver, it's super hard.
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:44 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:36 AM)g2_ Wrote: The metal part from Master Diabolos has no name , it's simply a part of the layer base. Iv'e just seen a new video which Brave Valkyrie bursts Perfect Phoenix Ignition', which is stupidly impressive.

If you think about it though, the Perfect Phoenix core is about the same size as Ignition’. Combined with the fact that it is a dash driver makes it hard to burst.
I can only speak for myself when I say bursting pP on Ig’ has been easier for me than bursting pP on Xt+. 🤷🏻‍♂️

(But let me not derail the Brave Valkyrie thread talking about pP)
Should I buy Brave Valkyrie or wait what the new Fafir has to offer?
Winning is good imo very underrated. It even says it's viable in the wiki.
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:08 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Winning is good imo very underrated. It even says it's viable in the wiki.

You mean the one that has not been updated since GT came out?
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:08 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Winning is good imo very underrated. It even says it's viable in the wiki.

Yep not my fault. Also the speed of Winning paired with good contact points makes it good for KO and bursts. Honestly the weight is holding it back a bit, not to mention the bad stock combo.
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:21 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You mean the one that has not been updated since GT came out?

Yep not my fault. Also the speed of Winning paired with good contact points makes it good for KO and bursts. Honestly the weight is holding it back a bit, not to mention the bad stock combo.

Judgement, Imperial, and Zwei would do a lot better for attack combos.
Winning Valkyrie was good when it first came out, but it's been severely outclassed with the recent GT and Sparking releases.
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Yeah, the wiki's not good at staying up-to-date like that. Might be time to go back and review some of these old staples and see how well they stand up today, especially compared to newer releases like this.
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:27 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  3:21 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Yep not my fault. Also the speed of Winning paired with good contact points makes it good for KO and bursts. Honestly the weight is holding it back a bit, not to mention the bad stock combo.

Judgement, Imperial, and Zwei would do a lot better for attack combos.
Winning Valkyrie was good when it first came out, but it's been severely outclassed with the recent GT and Sparking releases.

Fair enough I feel like it's very underrated though.
Just got mine it said it would arrive the 30th but i am not complaining. Ill post some test battle results later any recommended combos?

Was able to get my friend in japan preorder and ship it for me overall from what i am seeing from it is pretty good.
(Apr. 27, 2020  4:35 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Just got mine it said it would arrive the 30th but i am not complaining. Ill post some test battle results later any recommended combos?

Was able to get my friend in japan preorder and ship it for me overall from what i am seeing from it is pretty good.
Brave Valkyrie X' 2A vs Lord Spriggan 00Wall Bearing left spin.
(Apr. 27, 2020  5:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  4:35 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Just got mine it said it would arrive the 30th but i am not complaining. Ill post some test battle results later any recommended combos?

Brave Valkyrie X' 2A vs Lord Spriggan 00Wall Bearing left spin.

My X' is to worn down to use so i am using Qc' 
15 battles per round 2 rounds Lord will be in left to minimize recoil.(Note that the Lord base is brand new)

BVl Qc' 2A vs LS 00W Br
Valkyrie with 4 burst's and 6 Ko's 
Spriggan (Left) with 3 Out Spins and 2 Ko's.

BVl Qc' 2A vs LS 0C Xt+
Valkyrie with 2 Burst's 7 Ko's
Spriggan(Left) with 5 Out Spins and 1 Burst

From what i can see as long as you can nail a flower pattern with a strong launch this Valkyrie won't have much trouble with scoring ko's but it does have trouble bursting it's opponent in opposite spin but that is to be expected. Nonetheless it has great penitential for Ko attack,
Could you try Brave Valkrie Destroy’ 2A?

Do it against Pp Wheel Xtend+
Brave is POWERFUL. Nothing can resist its attacks, even if the opponent has high burst resistance, it can KO so EASILY

With destroy’, I think it would KO anything that would OS it, and OS anything that would withstand its attacks, mainly rubber tips like Keep and bite. It’s CRAZY.
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:02 AM)Orbit Wrote: Brave is POWERFUL. Nothing can resist its attacks, even if the opponent has high burst resistance, it can KO so EASILY

With destroy’, I think it would KO anything that would OS it, and OS anything that would withstand its attacks, mainly rubber tips like Keep and bite. It’s CRAZY.

That is a big overstatement
Really? Have you seen Brave? Well, yeah you probably did, but overall it was able to KO, and overall is all you need to win.
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:44 AM)Orbit Wrote: Really? Have you seen Brave? Well, yeah you probably did, but overall it was able to KO, and overall is all you need to win.

Yeah for the layer itself is good for attack and has more resistance than judgement but for the driver eh i donno

(Apr. 28, 2020  2:44 AM)Orbit Wrote: Really? Have you seen Brave? Well, yeah you probably did, but overall it was able to KO, and overall is all you need to win.

Yeah for the layer itself is good for attack and has more resistance than judgement but for the driver eh i donno
(Apr. 27, 2020  8:14 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  5:15 PM)g2_ Wrote: Brave Valkyrie X' 2A vs Lord Spriggan 00Wall Bearing left spin.

My X' is to worn down to use so i am using Qc' 
15 battles per round 2 rounds Lord will be in left to minimize recoil.(Note that the Lord base is brand new)

BVl Qc' 2A vs LS 00W Br
Valkyrie with 4 burst's and 6 Ko's 
Spriggan (Left) with 3 Out Spins and 2 Ko's.

BVl Qc' 2A vs LS 0C Xt+
Valkyrie with 2 Burst's 7 Ko's
Spriggan(Left) with 5 Out Spins and 1 Burst

From what i can see as long as you can nail a flower pattern with a strong launch this Valkyrie won't have much trouble with scoring ko's but it does have trouble bursting it's opponent in opposite spin but that is to be expected. Nonetheless it has great penitential for Ko attack,
Bruh, Valkyrie burst Lord Spriggan? No freaking way.