[Product]  B-163 Booster Brave Valkyrie.Ev' 2A

I confirmed  Valkyrie will evolve to new fo'rm in Corocoro
I'm so glad. Slash Valkyrie was really underwhelming, but can you post a picture of the page or text that confirms this? I trust you, but the Vocare Project says nothing of another attack type release, since B-154 is Imperial Dragon.
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:03 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I'm so glad. Slash Valkyrie was really underwhelming, but can you post a picture of the page or text that confirms this? I trust you, but the Vocare Project says nothing of another attack type release, since B-154 is Imperial Dragon.

There is another Random Booster slated for release at least, or maybe for next series/season.  Who knows, I wouldn't hold a company to their own schedule Gasp
They'll deside design of new Valkyrie by design contest in next issue
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:10 PM)joyos Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:03 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I'm so glad. Slash Valkyrie was really underwhelming, but can you post a picture of the page or text that confirms this? I trust you, but the Vocare Project says nothing of another attack type release, since B-154 is Imperial Dragon.

There is another Random Booster slated for release at least, or maybe for next series/season.  Who knows, I wouldn't hold a company to their own schedule Gasp

Random Boosters (at least for GT) haven't had prize beys appear in the anime. I guess it could be a bey with the Valkyrie chip, but then it would most likely not appear in the anime. If it isn't the random booster, then I would say this confirms a 5th (6th if you're following the manga) season of Burst

(Oct. 11, 2019  5:13 PM)marutti Wrote: They'll deside design of new Valkyrie by design contest in next issue

So, that's a first. Valkyrie going to be made because of how the fans want it? Reminds me of Apollo and Artemis.
Oooooooh, that's interesting but I saw it coming haha.

Yo @[g2_], looks like you've got exactly what you wanted. You should be happy lol.
to think a bey manage to surpass dragoon on evolutions lol but yea it was a matter of time valkyrie is the face of burst a last evo was a given if this is indeed the last of course. but the design will be made by fans is interesting.
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:20 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Oooooooh, that's interesting but I saw it coming haha.

Yo @[g2_], looks like you've got exactly what you wanted. You should be happy lol.
My life is completed.
Haha! This is great! I'm definitely curious what the winning design will be, and I hope that it'll make it good.
The fact that fans will be designing it hopefully means that the design will be good (At least I am hoping that is the case).
I'm going to be broke soon lol.
I can’t see the video

(Oct. 11, 2019  5:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  5:20 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Oooooooh, that's interesting but I saw it coming haha.

My life is completed.

Same brooooooooo
(Oct. 11, 2019  8:50 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: I can’t see the video

(Oct. 11, 2019  5:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: My life is completed.

Same brooooooooo
Let's go Valkyrie. This also confirms that Valt will indeed return in the anime.
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Same brooooooooo
Let's go Valkyrie. This also confirms that Valt will indeed return in the anime.

He has to

(Oct. 11, 2019  9:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Same brooooooooo

I feel like Valkyrie is gonna be stupidly op
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:47 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:15 PM)g2_ Wrote: Let's go Valkyrie. This also confirms that Valt will indeed return in the anime.

He has to

(Oct. 11, 2019  9:15 PM)g2_ Wrote: Let's go Valkyrie. This also confirms that Valt will indeed return in the anime.

It's gonna be hard to outclass Judgment.
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:47 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: He has to

It's gonna be hard to outclass Judgment.
I feel like they r gonna add metal to the layer to help with valkyries high recoil
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:02 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  9:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's gonna be hard to outclass Judgment.
I feel like they r gonna add metal to the layer to help with valkyries high recoil

Only if the fans decide if they wanna add metal
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:02 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: I feel like they r gonna add metal to the layer to help with valkyries high recoil

Only if the fans decide if they wanna add metal

Not to mention that TT has to approve the choice of adding metal.
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:30 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  10:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Only if the fans decide if they wanna add metal

Not to mention that TT has to approve the choice of adding metal.

I kind of want to submit a design. Anybody know how to?
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:30 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Not to mention that TT has to approve the choice of adding metal.

I kind of want to submit a design. Anybody know how to?

I don't know exactly how, but I assume that you have to live in Japan and send a letter with the design to Coro Coro, or something like that.
Oh god, wasn't the last case of this design contest Apollo and Artemis? This should be fun.
(Oct. 11, 2019  11:56 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Oh god, wasn't the last case of this design contest Apollo and Artemis? This should be fun.

I have to at least try submitting a design to them
Sounds Cool I really Liked Artimis and apollos so I can't wait to see what the fans come up with!
I can’t contain my excitement I can only think of Valkyrie with its huge metal blades ????