[Product]  B-160 Booster King Helios.Zn 1B

(Mar. 13, 2020  4:04 PM)renidage Wrote: [Image: 4904810157199_c2b538c779d84a9082130a839eac3100.jpg]

The new packaging looks so cool! I like how it has that side part especially!
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:06 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:04 PM)renidage Wrote: [Image: 4904810157199_c2b538c779d84a9082130a839eac3100.jpg]
Is this the official photo
i believe so
Translated part descriptions:
[Image: MVxJBbd.png?1]

1B and 1S are both Dual-spin, I'm guessing they direction-locked 1A because of how sharp the blades would be in Left-spin.

[Edit: added cool graphic, moved text and added images into a spoiler tag]
Okay, who else thought of putting Zone on Ragnaruk?

I mean, that's how they pull off Ragnaruk Zone, right?
(Mar. 14, 2020  4:53 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Okay, who else thought of putting Zone on Ragnaruk?

I like that pun lol. Also, this seems to be like Guard but with the outer part spinning instead of moving up and down in order to counterattack without going too crazy?
(Mar. 14, 2020  5:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  4:53 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Okay, who else thought of putting Zone on Ragnaruk?

I like that pun lol. Also, this seems to be like Guard but with the outer part spinning instead of moving up and down in order to counterattack without going too crazy?

Well, except it's got a sharp tip under there instead of Guard's ball so I don't know how it plans on actually attacking. I don't really see it moving very much unless it's hit, where the free spinning nature will make it a bit tough to control its direction to land a counter hit, but maybe there's a defensive niche for it? Could have decent LAD maybe.
King Helios shown off at 5:24. The driver looks very interesting.
So helios gimmick is basically Salamander 5 and 10 blade gimmick. Funny enough helios is also a left spin bey lol still looks great and still my favorite over hyperion.
(Mar. 14, 2020  3:10 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Translated part descriptions:
[Image: MVxJBbd.png?1]

1B and 1S are both Dual-spin, I'm guessing they direction-locked 1A because of how sharp the blades would be in Left-spin.

Kinda iffy on the 'Dual-spin" part of 1B, since it doesn't look like the tabs could be moved for it to change orientation (unless it has an Sr-esque spin change gimmick that we're not seeing).
(Mar. 15, 2020  7:50 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  3:10 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Translated part descriptions:

[Image: t8oSIUp.png]
1B Chassis: "A Dual-spin Balance-type Chassis that combines barrage attack and endurance with five well-balanced blades."

Kinda iffy on the 'Dual-spin" part of 1B, since it doesn't look like the tabs could be moved for it to change orientation (unless it has an Sr-esque spin change gimmick that we're not seeing).

It is a small set of teeth, similar to GT Spriggan chip. So it will fit both spins without the need of any moving parts.
(Mar. 15, 2020  12:36 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
King Helios shown off at 5:24. The driver looks very interesting.

They both look a bit over powered especially hyperion with its rubber driver witch is pretty much a rubber destroy
I ordered King Helios and the blue Spark Launcher.
(Mar. 15, 2020  8:09 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I ordered King Helios and the blue Spark Launcher.

Where’d u order from?
(Mar. 15, 2020  8:09 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I ordered King Helios and the blue Spark Launcher.

Nice! I’m holding off to see battle set prices before ordering the boosters. Right now Ever-Wish has the red launchers but not the blue.
amazon.jp has the beys availible for pre order. the left sparking launcher is a bit more than the right tho.
(Mar. 15, 2020  8:29 PM)snoc Wrote:

Where’d u order from?

On eBay.

(Mar. 15, 2020  9:01 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

Nice! I’m holding off to see battle set prices before ordering the boosters. Right now Ever-Wish has the red launchers but not the blue.

I odered Helios and the Spark Launcher for 58$.
(Mar. 15, 2020  9:37 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  8:29 PM)snoc Wrote: Where’d u order from?

On eBay.

(Mar. 15, 2020  9:01 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Nice! I’m holding off to see battle set prices before ordering the boosters. Right now Ever-Wish has the red launchers but not the blue.

Darn, that’s pricey. My basket (with shipping) is $60.07 on Ever-wish for Helios, Hyperion, Ragnarok & two red Spark launchers.
(Mar. 15, 2020  11:26 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  9:37 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: On eBay.

Darn, that’s pricey. My basket (with shipping) is $60.07 on Ever-wish for Helios, Hyperion, Ragnarok & two red Spark launchers.

I only want Helios and the Spark Launcher for the moment. After I will buy the wbba. Union Diabolos for the Chip Core inside the box.
(Mar. 15, 2020  11:37 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  11:26 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Darn, that’s pricey. My basket (with shipping) is $60.07 on Ever-wish for Helios, Hyperion, Ragnarok & two red Spark launchers.

I only want Helios and the Spark Launcher for the moment. After I will buy the wbba. Union Diabolos for the Chip Core inside the box.

I hear that. My Union Diabolos just shipped yesterday. Just saying shop around a little. Helios & Sparking launcher would have been $35 on ever-wish.
(Mar. 16, 2020  1:48 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  11:37 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I only want Helios and the Spark Launcher for the moment. After I will buy the wbba. Union Diabolos for the Chip Core inside the box.

I hear that. My Union Diabolos just shipped yesterday. Just saying shop around a little. Helios & Sparking launcher would have been $35 on ever-wish.

Maybe later I will buy on ever-wish to get Hyperion and Glide Ragnaruk. I can’t wait to see Helios in my hand !
(Mar. 16, 2020  2:02 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  1:48 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:  

Maybe later I will buy on ever-wish to get Hyperion and Glide Ragnaruk. I can’t wait to see Helios in my hand !

I’m really excited for the new beys & launchers too. Release can’t come quick enough.
well nice to get a new salamander =p
An unboxing of King Helios:
The gimmick just seems like it won't make much of a difference in battle. 
The chips is 3.2 grams
The ring is 6 grams
The Chassis is 43.6 grams
And the driver is 6 grams, for a total of 58.6 grams
(Mar. 27, 2020  3:26 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: An unboxing of King Helios:
The gimmick just seems like it won't make much of a difference in battle. 
The chips is 3.2 grams
The ring is 6 grams
The Chassis is 43.6 grams
And the driver is 6 grams, for a total of 58.6 grams
Not that heavy.