B-158 Random Booster Vol. 19

(Feb. 18, 2020  8:28 PM)UCat-Daddy Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2020  6:55 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Ever-wish has pre-orders (with shipping) for the complete set for as little as $77.

i see it listed as 61.69 for complete set on ever-wish....but then shipping is $22 (at least first class to here in california) so basically 84 total

Use promo code EverWish10Funs (written just like that) and it will knock another $6-7 off, dropping it to like $77. Code doesn’t work on wholesale purchases. It’s a $23 savings over most eBay sellers who are still asking the normal $100. Worth it to me. The extra savings can get you a Union Diabolos ??
(Feb. 18, 2020  8:52 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2020  8:28 PM)UCat-Daddy Wrote: i see it listed as 61.69 for complete set on ever-wish....but then shipping is $22 (at least first class to here in california) so basically 84 total

Use promo code EverWish10Funs (written just like that) and it will knock another $6-7 off, dropping it to like $77. Code doesn’t work on wholesale purchases. It’s a $23 savings over most eBay sellers who are still asking the normal $100. Worth it to me. The extra savings can get you a Union Diabolos ??

oh nice!
Finally we see that bright orange Guard driver. Not sure what I expected, but at least it fits the golden layer better than, say, purple does.

That mostly transparent Lift looks really rad though.
[Image: sK0Dfy8.jpg]
[Image: emuqXeJ.jpg]
I think this is the new part for new season enclosed in B-158. Source: beybladevcrv
“Super King?” Translated from 超王? Meh, I think that’s a google translate issue failing to detect pronunciations.
Also translated in Japanese as Chō-ō.

材質 as Zaishitsu, also translates to “Material”, which means that the new Sparking/Super King/Chō-ō chip is of Polycarbonate material.
(Feb. 20, 2020  10:44 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: “Super King?” Translated from 超王? Meh, I think that’s a google translate issue failing to detect pronunciations.

材質 as Zaishitsu, also translates to “Material”, which means that the new Sparking/Super King/Chō-ō chip is of Polycarbonate material.

Where you find it?
Not looking in places where it’s obvious?
Also, google translate.
(Feb. 20, 2020  11:30 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Not looking in places where it’s obvious?
Also, google translate.
But is it really called Cho o chip ? It just Union Diabolos version
(Feb. 20, 2020  10:44 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: “Super King?” Translated from 超王? Meh, I think that’s a google translate issue failing to detect pronunciations.

超王 is a TT's joke cross Sparking and super king

Chip core is official name about seacret parts
Though it would be something really small if something extra was included. The weights between these 8 beys aren't that far off from each other, so it had to be something small.
From what I see it, the secret part (chip core) goes into the center underneath the layer chip. See the red part in the coro coro picture below.

Chip core now determines the lock/teeth of the beyblade.

Layer weight is no longer in use. Its function is distributed to layer base and layer chip, which will have metal embedded in them.

[Image: VxpQFQV.jpg]
Anyone know what this is supposed to be? https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...65152?s=21
(Feb. 21, 2020  2:54 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Anyone know what this is supposed to be? https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...65152?s=21

It's a tournament in Japan where you only pick a random booster and use a bey from it without changing parts.
So I use The Portal 0 for all of my purchases but they don’t currently have this on their site yet. What’s the best site that I could purchase the complete set from? Thanks!
(Feb. 21, 2020  6:28 PM)ManyHobbies Wrote: So I use The Portal 0 for all of my purchases but they don’t currently have this on their site yet. What’s the best site that I could purchase the complete set from? Thanks!

ever-wish.com has the full set up for $61.69 right now, not including shipping and tax.
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:16 PM)marutti Wrote:

How good are the teeth? Also I could see it was imbalanced so I’m not sure if that is all because of the wedge driver or the layer itself as well.
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  6:28 PM)ManyHobbies Wrote: So I use The Portal 0 for all of my purchases but they don’t currently have this on their site yet. What’s the best site that I could purchase the complete set from? Thanks!

ever-wish.com has the full set up for $61.69 right now, not including shipping and tax.

Just ordered from them this morning. Was $77 w/ shipping.

(Feb. 21, 2020  9:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:16 PM)marutti Wrote:

How good are the teeth? Also I could see it was imbalanced so I’m not sure if that is all because of the wedge driver or the layer itself as well.

Teeth look kinda bad. On par with the other metal remakes from the anniversary set.
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:45 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: ever-wish.com has the full set up for $61.69 right now, not including shipping and tax.

Just ordered from them this morning. Was $77 w/ shipping.

(Feb. 21, 2020  9:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: How good are the teeth? Also I could see it was imbalanced so I’m not sure if that is all because of the wedge driver or the layer itself as well.

Teeth look kinda bad. On par with the other metal remakes from the anniversary set.

Well, at least it comes with the chip core from the new series.
(Feb. 15, 2020  6:33 PM)Blader gi 327 Wrote: I like the gold colored choze valtrek

I'm looking forward to the gold choz Valkyrie as well! It's going to be a nice collection piece. 

This link isn't the same Cho-Z but it's something to check out:  Gold Valkyrie battle: Cho-Z vs. Slash
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

I’m pretty sure it’s fake ? I’ve seen a few Unboxings on YouTube but they where fake.
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:20 PM)ManyHobbies Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  9:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: ever-wish.com has the full set up for $61.69 right now, not including shipping and tax.
I’m pretty sure it’s fake ? I’ve see a few Unboxings on YouTube but they where fake.

No, it’s not. Everwish doesn’t sell fakes. This random booster only costs around $7 instead of the normal $11. I have no clue why Takara Tomy reduces the price though.
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:20 PM)ManyHobbies Wrote: I’m pretty sure it’s fake ? I’ve see a few Unboxings on YouTube but they where fake.

No, it’s not. Everwish doesn’t sell fakes. This random booster only costs around $7 instead of the normal $11. I have no clue why Takara Tomy reduces the price though.

Is the ship time pretty fast to North America ? And thanks for letting me know I usually pay 125 for full sets.
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:34 PM)ManyHobbies Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: No, it’s not. Everwish doesn’t sell fakes. This random booster only costs around $7 instead of the normal $11. I have no clue why Takara Tomy reduces the price though.

Is the ship time pretty fast to North America ? And thanks for letting me know I usually pay 125 for full sets.
I would say a week to a week and a half.