[Product]  B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn

My ideas:
1. The new Diabolos Chip looks nice, but I wonder if it is simply a right spin Chip or are able to be Dual Spin. And I am suprised frustrated that it doesn't fuse with Weight.
2. The black on Venom Diabolos disappears on this Base, maybe this implies that Delta finaly discard the dark power?
3. The new Base not looks that good... It is said to be a Bey that is good in all aspects, but I cannot see any defense or stamina potential on it. And its shape may not be good at attack, either.
4. It seems to have another electric Driver or at least a Driver fused with Disc... But I want some new Discs...
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:17 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: My ideas:
1. The new Diabolos Chip looks nice, but I wonder if it is simply a right spin Chip or are able to be Dual Spin. And I am suprised frustrated that it doesn't fuse with Weight.
2. The black on Venom Diabolos disappears on this Base, maybe this implies that Delta finaly discard the dark power?
3. The new Base not looks that good... It is said to be a Bey that is good in all aspects, but I cannot see any defense or stamina potential on it. And its shape may not be good at attack, either.
4. It seems to have another electric Driver or at least a Driver fused with Disc... But I want some new Discs...

The base will be fused together with the weight and cans change spin mode, but we did not know the gimmick of it, except these.
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:36 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:17 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: My ideas:

The base will be fused together with the weight and cans change spin mode, but we did not know the gimmick of it, except these.

Don't spread unconfirmed information. We still don't know if it is dual spin or not, the chip or the base, although the base likely isn't due to the shape. The base fused with the weight is logical though, since there are no weight slots.
I find it interesting that no one pointed out the fact that this Diabolos Chip is now vertical instead of horizontal. Sure, it's not such a big thing, but it's just weird to me that they'd change the orientation for it as well as not having an integrated weight, which were two unique things for Diabolos. Sure, Dragon and its upgraded Chip are still horizontal, but the horizontal Chips seemed to allude to how Drum and Delta were meant to be rivals from the very beginning. I guess this opens up a slot for another Horizontal Chip, like Kerbeus or Phoenix, but I we'll just have to wait and see.
EDIT: I know Mokix was debunked, but maybe it could be Moxie Diabolos if it does start with an M. That's just a guess, though.
Here’s to hoping it’s a forge-disc-base you can flip over to make it left spin like Diablo Nemesis.

Actually, not Diablo Nemesis, just itself as a whole.
(Dec. 07, 2019  3:58 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Here’s to hoping it’s a forge-disc-base you can flip over to make it left spin like Diablo Nemesis.

Actually, not Diablo Nemesis, just itself as a whole.

would be a cool idea but I don't see that happening
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:44 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:36 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The base will be fused together with the weight and cans change spin mode, but we did not know the gimmick of it, except these.

Don't spread unconfirmed information.  We still don't know if it is dual spin or not, the chip or the base, although the base likely isn't due to the shape.  The base fused with the weight is logical though, since there are no weight slots.
But Diabolos is a really a dual spin bey as we can see, now just the left and right base becomes one

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=yout...iZm5L0xRQ4
(Dec. 07, 2019  5:19 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:44 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Don't spread unconfirmed information.  We still don't know if it is dual spin or not, the chip or the base, although the base likely isn't due to the shape.  The base fused with the weight is logical though, since there are no weight slots.
But Diabolos is a really a dual spin bey as we can see, now just the left and right base becomes one

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=yout...iZm5L0xRQ4

Still just speculation. Also, if the base spun left, it would have way too much recoil, and it's shape isn't designed for that.
Hello everybody I did a video going over this on my channel. Let me know what you all think and what you all want to see next, Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QkrvaDYiZ0

(Dec. 07, 2019  5:55 PM)WayoftheBey Wrote: Hello everybody I did a video going over this on my channel. Let me know what you all think and what you all want to see next, Thanks

Wrong forum, and I really wish you would stop doing this on EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT DISCUSSION THREAD
(Dec. 07, 2019  8:10 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  5:55 PM)WayoftheBey Wrote: Hello everybody I did a video going over this on my channel. Let me know what you all think and what you all want to see next, Thanks

Wrong forum, and I really wish you would stop doing this on EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT DISCUSSION THREAD

It is not the wrong forum. It is a video going over the new Diabolos, so it fits the thread discussion.
Ok so anyways, Since we can assume it's an electric driver (pretty sure it is... duh) Do you guys think the mini bey will be electric itself ??? Drop some ideas on what u think
(Dec. 07, 2019  11:37 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Ok so anyways, Since we can assume it's an electric driver (pretty sure it is... duh) Do you guys think the mini bey will be electric itself ??? Drop some ideas on what u think

Honestly I feel they may drop the mini bey gimmick. When the mini bey broke in the anime I feel it represented that it’s gonna be removed from the evolution. This is either an electric driver or a really bulky disc. It is likely the first one though.
(Dec. 07, 2019  9:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  8:10 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Wrong forum, and I really wish you would stop doing this on EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT DISCUSSION THREAD

It is not the wrong forum. It is a video going over the new Diabolos, so it fits the thread discussion.

If you look at his comment history, a vast majority of it is the same copy-paste message on just about every recent product thread. It COULD qualify as fitting the thread discussion, if...

A: It wasn't the same copy-paste message on every single thread.
B: It actually contained new information we didn't already know about for several days.
C: It was anything more than a glorified channel advertisement.

There's nothing wrong with being a content creator, or advertising your channel, as long as you use the proper channels. There IS something wrong with spamming the same bland, self-advertising post on multiple threads, sometimes weeks after the product has been released, and oftentimes a month or more BEFORE the product is released, with minimal information to make a video with.
(Dec. 08, 2019  12:52 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  9:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It is not the wrong forum. It is a video going over the new Diabolos, so it fits the thread discussion.

If you look at his comment history, a vast majority of it is the same copy-paste message on just about every recent product thread. It COULD qualify as fitting the thread discussion, if...

A: It wasn't the same copy-paste message on every single thread.
B: It actually contained new information we didn't already know about for several days.
C: It was anything more than a glorified channel advertisement.

There's nothing wrong with being a content creator, or advertising your channel, as long as you use the proper channels. There IS something wrong with spamming the same bland, self-advertising post on multiple threads, sometimes weeks after the product has been released, and oftentimes a month or more BEFORE the product is released, with minimal information to make a video with.

I didn’t know he used the same message before, and I see what you mean.
(Dec. 07, 2019  11:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  11:37 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Ok so anyways, Since we can assume it's an electric driver (pretty sure it is... duh) Do you guys think the mini bey will be electric itself ??? Drop some ideas on what u think

Honestly I feel they may drop the mini bey gimmick. When the mini bey broke in the anime I feel it represented that it’s gonna be removed from the evolution. This is either an electric driver or a really bulky disc. It is likely the first one though.

Well if they do that'd make it boring... that's what made diabolos unique
(Dec. 08, 2019  2:17 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  11:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Honestly I feel they may drop the mini bey gimmick. When the mini bey broke in the anime I feel it represented that it’s gonna be removed from the evolution. This is either an electric driver or a really bulky disc. It is likely the first one though.

Well if they do that'd make it boring... that's what made diabolos unique

Also the weight plus chip but that was dropped.
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:08 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Still just speculation. Also, if the base spun left, it would have way too much recoil, and it's shape isn't designed for that.

He was insinuating that you could flip the base over and connect it upside-down, I think? I just really don't see how you could do that though, as you'd have to be able to reverse the chip holding spot too without affecting the rest of the layer and forcing its spin direction to change based on its current orientation, which is just way too complicated if you ask me.
I think the new Diabolos could be called Rebelion Diabolos, nothing confirmed yet?
(Dec. 08, 2019  4:16 PM)Delta_Sprycel Wrote: I think the new Diabolos could be called Rebelion Diabolos, nothing confirmed yet?

Not on names no. We will probably get the name later this week or next week.
(Dec. 08, 2019  4:16 PM)Delta_Sprycel Wrote: I think the new Diabolos could be called Rebelion Diabolos, nothing confirmed yet?

R is already used for the Rock base. They have yet to duplicate a starting letter for a base, so this seems unlikely.

Aside from the fact that you misspelled "rebellion".
Sorry for being off topic, but how do you attach an image to a post?
I was thinking about the driver....
I believe that if it’s a E-Driver, it can still retain the bullet gimmick, maybe its motor will spin the tip when the mini-bey is engaged, which in turn, raises the RPM’s of the mini-bey, since it’s spinning in the same direction...
then when it’s released, it will turn off, which will cause the main bey to take the center....

It’s just speculation, but that is pretty much the only thing that we can do until moar intel surfaces...
I think someone said it might be called Monarch. I like that name. ( This was only a guess I think )
(Dec. 08, 2019  7:57 PM)♛ᴋʀéɴ™♛ Wrote: Sorry for being off topic, but how do you attach an image to a post?

You have to click Preview Post or the full reply button to get to the extended post writer, you won't find it in the basic Quick Reply box. There's a button for attaching images. They have to be linked from offsite. If you upload a post to imgur, make sure you right click open image in new window and paste that as your image location.

And stop posting off topic! Tongue_out