[Product]  B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn

After closer look I can confirm that we're getting electric driver.If not electric driver,then it's still fused disc and driver,so just like Imperial Dragon.
The chip looks like it's dual spin. Look closely and you'll see that the little bits that flare out to put the bey on the launcher are in both the left and right spin positions like on Spriggan. Also, this new disc/driver combo (if it is one) looks like the top part is all metal, instead of having the ring around the outside. Another thought, what if there's no electric feature and it's like Striker Drone from back in the day
I feel like if it is an electric driver, it either won't have the bullet gimmick or the mini-Bey won't have the electric driver. It would be too bulky (and risky/fragile) for the mini-Bey to house the electrical components, and electric drivers in general are big and bulky. I just can't see how TT would do it, unless they made an even bigger driver, or somehow managed to fit the electronics into a chassis.
(Dec. 10, 2019  12:28 PM)marutti Wrote: From HK, It's Master Diabolos Gn

If the Driver has a Bullet Gimmick and a motor, I wouldn't be surprised if it was called Gun, but that honestly isn't a good name. Hopefully Gn is something like Generate.

Master Diabolos, that's actually a pretty dope name.
(Dec. 10, 2019  12:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

If the Driver has a Bullet Gimmick and a motor, I wouldn't be surprised if it was called Gun, but that honestly isn't a good name. Hopefully Gn is something like Generate.

Gn..... Gun? Perhaps. Bullet? Gun?
(Dec. 10, 2019  12:57 PM)GT1976 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  12:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If the Driver has a Bullet Gimmick and a motor, I wouldn't be surprised if it was called Gun, but that honestly isn't a good name. Hopefully Gn is something like Generate.

Gn..... Gun? Perhaps. Bullet? Gun?

Generate
I’ll cast my vote for Generate as well. I feel like Gun is unlikely, even tho the previous version was Bullet. The prior seems more in line with the naming pattern of the other electric drivers.

On a side note, I pre-ordered Master Diabolos yesterday.
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:44 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:36 AM)Dasmind Wrote: The base will be fused together with the weight and cans change spin mode, but we did not know the gimmick of it, except these.

Don't spread unconfirmed information.  We still don't know if it is dual spin or not, the chip or the base, although the base likely isn't due to the shape.  The base fused with the weight is logical though, since there are no weight slots.
It was really what i have said
(Dec. 10, 2019  2:27 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I’ll cast my vote for Generate as well. I feel like Gun is unlikely, even tho the previous version was Bullet. The prior seems more in line with the naming pattern of the other electric drivers.

May I know where did you pre-order it? Thanks
(Dec. 10, 2019  1:03 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  12:57 PM)GT1976 Wrote: Gn..... Gun? Perhaps. Bullet? Gun?

Generate

Generate is the confirmed name? Or a guess?
(Dec. 10, 2019  2:33 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  2:44 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Don't spread unconfirmed information.  We still don't know if it is dual spin or not, the chip or the base, although the base likely isn't due to the shape.  The base fused with the weight is logical though, since there are no weight slots.
It was really what i have said
From http://beybladevcrv.com/
Chip is a fived locked dual spin chip
Layer can change spin direction like Lord Spriggan, with upper attack on right spin, smash attack from left spin
(Dec. 10, 2019  2:41 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  2:33 PM)Dasmind Wrote: It was really what i have said
From http://beybladevcrv.com/
Chip is a fived locked dual spin chip
Layer can change spin direction like Lord Spriggan, with upper attack on right spin, smash attack from left spin

So it is like Legend Spriggan?
On the translated page, it says that generate is a "non electric driver, deformed by centrifugal force, from attack to enduring." So maybe,(I really hope so) depending on whick rotation is used, the centrifugal force will change the performance of the tip " from attack to enduring."
I really hope this is the case.
[Image: 3izvq6.jpg]
(Dec. 10, 2019  3:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: [Image: 3izvq6.jpg]

Interesting. Diabolos is like the Spriggan chip, and the base has a metal center with dual spin capability. Driver is really chunky though

What is this a picture of? I can't load the page up.
(Dec. 10, 2019  3:01 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:

Interesting. Diabolos is like the Spriggan chip, and the base has a metal center with dual spin capability. Driver is really chunky though

From what I’ve heard it’s not electric, which is a relief, because two is enough for me. I honestly have no clue how master is dual spin, because if it spins left it’ll start breaking those blade tips right off.

(Dec. 10, 2019  3:03 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:

What is this a picture of? I can't load the page up.

It is Master Diabolos Gn.
Okay, I translated some of the base and it says something about turning it over to change spin direction
I translated the name of the driver. It’s name in English is generato, or basically generator, so that confirms that name.
Seems like Generate will be work like Tower in a way, although it is most likely different in many ways
(Dec. 10, 2019  2:59 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: On the translated page, it says that generate is a "non electric driver, deformed by centrifugal force, from attack to enduring." So maybe,(I really hope so) depending on whick rotation is used, the centrifugal force will change the performance of the tip " from attack to enduring."
I really hope this is the case.

That probably means it's similar to F: S from L-Drago Destroy. If that's the case and if we will be getting another new Dragon, that one might have a Perfect Reboot Driver since F: S and F: D (Reboot) are opposites.
(Dec. 10, 2019  2:35 PM)Freedom Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  2:27 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I’ll cast my vote for Generate as well. I feel like Gun is unlikely, even tho the previous version was Bullet. The prior seems more in line with the naming pattern of the other electric drivers.

May I know where did you pre-order it? Thanks

Tomica Hong Kong on eBay
So diabolos doesnt come with an electric driver huh will I'm perfectly fine with that but I wonder if they'll do a mini bey in it the driver is bulky so it could have one somewhere are they'll just scrap the minI bey stuff. Now I'm curious on its dual spin capability cause those bladers will be damage in left thats intriguing .