[Product]  B-155 Starter Master Diabolos.Gn

It's about time we get a final survive in burst
(Dec. 10, 2019  5:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: So diabolos doesnt come with an electric driver huh will I'm perfectly fine with that but I wonder if they'll do a mini bey in it the driver is bulky so it could have one somewhere are they'll just scrap the minI bey stuff.  Now  I'm curious on its dual spin capability cause those bladers will be damage in left thats intriguing .

I believe that the Master layer base can be flipped for left spin mode. Right spin is listed as upper attack and left spin is listed as smash attack.
(Dec. 10, 2019  5:58 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  5:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: So diabolos doesnt come with an electric driver huh will I'm perfectly fine with that but I wonder if they'll do a mini bey in it the driver is bulky so it could have one somewhere are they'll just scrap the minI bey stuff.  Now  I'm curious on its dual spin capability cause those bladers will be damage in left thats intriguing .

I believe that the Master layer base can be flipped for left spin mode. Right spin is listed as upper attack and left spin is listed as smash attack.

So it does have a similar gimmick to a previous bey.
(Dec. 10, 2019  5:58 PM)Hato Wrote:

Flipped it to turn it spin is certainly the way to do it . So upper to smash attack this diabolos will be more attack oriental reminds me of legend spriggan in a way .
Generate driver sounds cool!

The layer I'm not too excited for since I don't compete in WBBA events. WBO mode change rules are too restrictive for these "versatile" parts... :I

Still, looking forward to the December releases.
(Dec. 10, 2019  7:35 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: For my opinion, new Diabolos is trash ?

This is a relatively interesting release. I like the design but the colors are strange for sure. I like the gimmick this layer base has and be driver isn’t electric, which is also a nice change. What do you not like about the new Diabolos?
personally, i like the gimmick of the base and hopefully the teeth wont suck so this can be viable!
(Dec. 10, 2019  7:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  7:35 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: For my opinion, new Diabolos is trash ?

This is a relatively interesting release. I like the design but the colors are strange for sure. I like the gimmick this layer base has and be driver isn’t electric, which is also a nice change. What do you not like about the new Diabolos?

With the non-electric driver the product can be cheaper than imperial was
(Dec. 10, 2019  2:59 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: On the translated page, it says that generate is a "non electric driver, deformed by centrifugal force, from attack to enduring." So maybe,(I really hope so) depending on whick rotation is used, the centrifugal force will change the performance of the tip " from attack to enduring."
I really hope this is the case.

I’m guessing that the driver has metal balls in it that when spinning right are brought back and get closer to metal the exact weight as the balls and give it more attack. When it is in left the balls (two stationary and two moving) all align perfectly (90 degrees from each other) and give it more stability.
(Dec. 10, 2019  7:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

So new Diabolos lost his original mini beyblade
gimmick and electric driver not fit to Diabolos for my opinion of course?
(Dec. 10, 2019  7:43 PM)Lemonz Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  7:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: This is a relatively interesting release. I like the design but the colors are strange for sure. I like the gimmick this layer base has and be driver isn’t electric, which is also a nice change. What do you not like about the new Diabolos?

With the non-electric driver the product can be cheaper than imperial was

That is a good point! Although from what I heard it has a LR launcher so I expect this to be $25.

(Dec. 10, 2019  8:08 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  7:41 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: This is a relatively interesting release. I like the design but the colors are strange for sure. I like the gimmick this layer base has and be driver isn’t electric, which is also a nice change. What do you not like about the new Diabolos?

So new Diabolos lost his original mini beyblade
gimmick and electric driver not fit to Diabolos for my opinion of course?

It does not have an electric driver.
So is it confirmed that this beyblade won't have a mini bey?
The leaked description for this Bey's parts says that the Driver changes between attack and stamina modes based on centrifugal force. So it's probably just a chunky Final Survive, lol.
(Dec. 10, 2019  8:00 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  2:59 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: On the translated page, it says that generate is a "non electric driver, deformed by centrifugal force, from attack to enduring." So maybe,(I really hope so) depending on whick rotation is used, the centrifugal force will change the performance of the tip " from attack to enduring."
I really hope this is the case.

I’m guessing that the driver has metal balls in it that when spinning right are brought back and get closer to metal the exact weight as the balls and give it more attack. When it is in left the balls (two stationary and two moving) all align perfectly (90 degrees from each other) and give it more stability.

According to the leaked description, Gn is Final Survive from L-Drago Destroy. A more chunky driver than it should be, but we'll see what it has in store.
that sounds good if it wasn't the fact that all the electric drivers makes thing burst so ez
Whilst most people are thinking this'll be like FConfused from MFB, I personally think (and hope) that it's similar to Driger F's Blade Base from the OG era.

Like, the centrifugal force releases tabs that clutch onto a free-spinning shaft for a more aggressive movement and when it slows down, the tabs retract and release the free-rotating shaft for more stamina. At least, I hope that's the gimmick and not just FConfused.

If I'm wrong though, you know who to throw eggs at haha.
I’m kinda disappointed that they got rid of the mini-bey gimmick (even though it sucked)...
They got rid of a staple component of diabolos...
It’s kinda like getting rid of Fafnir’s rubber,
Or spriggan dual-spin capability,
Or the Pegasus’s rubber attack tips,
Or Cho-z’s metal....
They should have kept the mini-bey gimmick, and just upgraded it...
(Dec. 10, 2019  10:29 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I’m kinda disappointed that they got rid of the mini-bey gimmick (even though it sucked)...
Or Cho-z’s metal....

I mean, Hasbro got rid of Fafnir's rubber, and Cho-z's metal...

But yeah, this seems like a change that Hasbro would do, not TT.
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:22 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  10:29 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I’m kinda disappointed that they got rid of the mini-bey gimmick (even though it sucked)...
Or Cho-z’s metal....

I mean, Hasbro got rid of Fafnir's rubber, and Cho-z's metal...

Lol that’s my point!
That’s why TT is preferred over Hasbruh...
They removed key parts that make that beyblade or series interesting
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:46 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:22 PM)BladerGem Wrote: I mean, Hasbro got rid of Fafnir's rubber, and Cho-z's metal...

Lol that’s my point!

It’s not that bad, I mean they removed the rubber from cho z spriggan but I don’t see anybody complaining about that.
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:46 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Lol that’s my point!

It’s not that bad, I mean they removed the rubber from cho z spriggan  but I don’t see anybody complaining about that.

I think people didn't complain to much cause of legend spriggan which didn't have rubber so people was fast to not complain to much cause in a way choz version could be say to a direct evo of legend. Spriggan's 2 different versions kind of help on that  tt
(Dec. 10, 2019  10:05 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: that sounds good if it wasn't the fact that all the electric drivers makes thing burst so ez

this isn’t electric
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:46 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Lol that’s my point!

It’s not that bad, I mean they removed the rubber from cho z spriggan  but I don’t see anybody complaining about that.

They removed the rubber cuz the trade-off is having Chouzetsu Burst-stopping Wings, which is much better than simply having rubber for spin-equalization imo

Diabolos (II?) Chip now became a legit Chip (without the Weight) and has a vertical layout like Achilles and Spriggan. Kind of a letdown, cuz Diabolos being a Chip+Weight is something that defined the Bey for us. Hopefully the actual teeth are strong enough and have more than 4 clicks to compensate for the lack of good weight. I guess this is a trade-off for having a much more gimmicky Base it comes with.

Master Base can flip over (dang that is a new thing for Burst) for the different attack potential per spin direction. I'm guessing the left-spin mode is not going to be LAD-friendly since it will be a smash-attacker, probably why they put the thing on a THICC (but not electronic) Driver. If the actual center piece has heavy metal, then this can probably work nicely, provided that it doesn't raise the Chip like Imperial did.

Centrifugal-based performance for Generate Driver is probably going to be gimmicky yet almost as useless as its predecessor (looking at you, Bullet, and your carp drone). I never had MFB Beys so I can't imagine this "Final Survive" thing, but if it is something like Tower where at high spins it will be on the offensive, then eventually go stamina once it slows down; tho the question is if there will be significant height changes for this. This being THICC must be to compensate for the massive weight difference between the recently released Drivers like Hybrid and Ignition', plus possibly to help in LAD for the scrape-fest of a Base. It is also a shame they decided to scrap the Bullet gimmick, cuz they could've improved it to have a slightly sharper tip for the stalk, change the stalk into a Wedge-esque metal and possibly beef-up the drone with more metal and narrower Zephyr-esque tip.

All in all, based on what has been leaked so far, it seems that this new Diabolos has lost its personality as a sinister Beyblade with the thirst for victory (not that its stock combos actually can win in reality)
(Dec. 11, 2019  12:38 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Centrifugal-based performance for Generate Driver is probably going to be gimmicky yet almost as useless as its predecessor (looking at you, Bullet, and your carp drone). I never had MFB Beys so I can't imagine this "Final Survive" thing, but if it is something like Tower where at high spins it will be on the offensive, then eventually go stamina once it slows down; tho the question is if there will be significant height changes for this. This being THICC must be to compensate for the massive weight difference between the recently released Drivers like Hybrid and Ignition', plus possibly to help in LAD for the scrape-fest of a Base. It is also a shame they decided to scrap the Bullet gimmick, cuz they could've improved it to have a slightly sharper tip for the stalk, change the stalk into a Wedge-esque metal and possibly beef-up the drone with more metal and narrower Zephyr-esque tip.

Bullet is a driver that could never be good competitively in standard, even if it was upgraded. Final Drive would start out as attack and over time when it loses stamina change into a stamina tip. This type of gimmick might have potential, if it is like F : D. It would start out as an attack tip and when it lost enough stamina and changed into stamina mode, given this driver has good lad, would outspin it’s opponent. I wonder if this driver will be banned in Burst Classic, as it is big and bulky like hybrid and ignition’ but is not electric.