[Product]  B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig'

(Jan. 03, 2020  3:30 AM)kontotbey Wrote: Does anyone notice that Dread base (from triple booster) have same burst prone like Imperial base? I've check them both and found out that they both longer than other layer. That is why other chip not very suitable for this layer as they teeth are bit shorter. Luckily for Dread, it have Gen weight as anti burst.

Imperial has a heavy weight however and on plastic attack dash drivers it does well.
But it prone to burst even if use dash driver. Not asking it as tight as Lord and have anti burst like Judgement base. if the dragon II chip have worn out, no other chip that can fit perfectly with this layer
I seriously doubt Ig' is really a Dash Driver.
I don't know if there is anyone have the same idea, but from what I got in my test, both Hybrid and Ignition Dash has burst resistance problem. Hybrid is less tight than other regular drivers, that sometimes γenesis would simply burst itself when I launch it even it doesn't hit anything, but this would not happens when I use regular drivers.
In the same case, I feel that Ignition' is less tight than other Dash Drivers. When I use IDr. St. Vl', its burst resistance get significantly improved and is now one of my favorite combos.
(Jan. 09, 2020  1:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I seriously doubt Ig' is really a Dash Driver.
I don't know if there is anyone have the same idea, but from what I got in my test, both Hybrid and Ignition Dash has burst resistance problem. Hybrid is less tight than other regular drivers, that sometimes γenesis would simply burst itself when I launch it even it doesn't hit anything, but this would not happens when I use regular drivers.
In the same case, I feel that Ignition' is less tight than other Dash Drivers. When I use IDr. St. Vl', its burst resistance get significantly improved and is now one of my favorite combos.

Most likely, Ig' and Hy have burst resistance problems because of how heavy they are. The more they outweigh the layer base, the worse the effect is. 

Kind of like how you can use V2.00.V' and it'll burst more than, say, V2.H.V'.
(Jan. 09, 2020  11:58 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  1:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I seriously doubt Ig' is really a Dash Driver.

Most likely, Ig' and Hy have burst resistance problems because of how heavy they are. The more they outweigh the layer base, the worse the effect is. 

I don't agree with this.
My Ignition' weights only about 39g, while St.Ch weights about 43g. If the weight difference is the only reason why it have lower burst resistance, it should at least have higher burst resistance than St.Ch, right? But actually I cannot see such advantages on Ig'.
Maybe weights is one of the reason, but I don't think it is the only one.
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:40 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  11:58 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Most likely, Ig' and Hy have burst resistance problems because of how heavy they are. The more they outweigh the layer base, the worse the effect is. 

I don't agree with this.
My Ignition' weights only about 39g, while St.Ch weights about 43g. If the weight difference is the only reason why it have lower burst resistance, it should at least have higher burst resistance than St.Ch, right? But actually I cannot see such advantages on Ig'.

Fair point. I suppose the extreme OWD of Ig' could be another factor...
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:45 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:40 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't agree with this.

In that case, wouldn't 8' also be bad? As far as I know, it's a light disc with high OWD yet is pretty good competitively.
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:45 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:40 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't agree with this.

Whatever the reason lead to the burst resistance problem, I think many people may underestimate Imperial Dragon because of Ignition’... It is really a good Layer, but just need a better combo.
(Jan. 11, 2020  6:48 AM)MagixG Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2020  4:45 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Fair point. I suppose the extreme OWD of Ig' could be another factor...

In that case, wouldn't 8' also be bad? As far as I know, it's a light disc with high OWD yet is pretty good competitively.

8 and 8' DID have burst resistance problems, back when they were released. Layer bases are so heavy nowadays that it's not as much of an issue as it used to be.
Just ask, have anyone noticed that when Imperial layer always being used it get more thighter? At 1st I use dash driver, no click sound when lock the driver. After use it quit a while, now there are click sound whenever I lock the driver and it get more thighter. Before this, I always use hydra chip as this only for testing combo. When switch to Valkyrie chip, after several use of it, it began to click when I lock the driver. Have anyone encounter the same as mine?
Just have imperial dragon, and I don't know if I'm the only one, but, ignition ' came with out batteries o.o.. really surprised about that..
(Sep. 10, 2020  6:45 AM)Jeriel1000 Wrote: Just have imperial dragon, and I don't know if I'm the only one, but, ignition ' came with out batteries o.o.. really surprised about that..

That has to be a fake, the real TT Imperial Dragon has the batteries included
(Sep. 10, 2020  6:45 AM)Jeriel1000 Wrote: Just have imperial dragon, and I don't know if I'm the only one, but, ignition ' came with out batteries o.o.. really surprised about that..

It doesn’t mean it’s fake, not sure where that’s coming from. There are a few sellers that sold it without the batteries. It has to do with what country the item came from. Some have regulations about shipping things with lithium-ion batteries included. This was talked about quite a bit way back when IDr was first being released. There was a similar issue with Hybrid from the GT Triple Booster.

It’s not ideal, but you can buy replacement batteries on Amazon for super cheap. I got a 40 pack for like $10. So my Ig’ & Hy never run out, lol.
(Sep. 10, 2020  7:31 AM)GT_fan Wrote:

That has to be a fake, the real TT Imperial Dragon has the batteries included

Mine was from portal 0, that seller is quite known and never gives fakes, the package is full takara tomy too.

(Sep. 10, 2020  5:27 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:

It doesn’t mean it’s fake, not sure where that’s coming from. There are a few sellers that sold it without the batteries. It has to do with what country the item came from. Some have regulations about shipping things with lithium-ion batteries included. This was talked about quite a bit way back when IDr was first being released. There was a similar issue with Hybrid from the GT Triple Booster.

It’s not ideal, but you can buy replacement batteries on Amazon for super cheap. I got a 40 pack for like $10. So my Ig’ & Hy never run out, lol.

Sounds like a great idea! I will do that in the future.