[Product]  B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig'

(Oct. 20, 2019  11:23 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2019  8:01 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: That's not 100% confirmed. Isn't it odd that we got pictures of all the parts except for the chip? I would love a new Dragon chip, but I think TT might pull a fast one here, but we don't know for sure if it is the same Dragon Chip repainted, or a new one.

That is definitely a different design from the original Dragon chip. And the reason why there isn't a leaked image of the chip is because it's not gonna show us anything different from the Chip on Imperial. The picture of GT chips on the TT site does not show us the teeth, so we are not gonna see the teeth until TT showcase ID next month.

(Oct. 20, 2019  8:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's probably the same since it's not called Dragon II or something it's just called Dragon.

By that logic, Galaxy Pegasus should've been called Galaxy Pegasus II since the Energy Ring is called Pegasus II
Mmmmmm maybe it's called Imperial Dragon, but separately it's called Dragon II.
(Oct. 20, 2019  11:23 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2019  8:01 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: That's not 100% confirmed. Isn't it odd that we got pictures of all the parts except for the chip? I would love a new Dragon chip, but I think TT might pull a fast one here, but we don't know for sure if it is the same Dragon Chip repainted, or a new one.

That is definitely a different design from the original Dragon chip. And the reason why there isn't a leaked image of the chip is because it's not gonna show us anything different from the Chip on Imperial. The picture of GT chips on the TT site does not show us the teeth, so we are not gonna see the teeth until TT showcase ID next month.

(Oct. 20, 2019  8:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's probably the same since it's not called Dragon II or something it's just called Dragon.

By that logic, Galaxy Pegasus should've been called Galaxy Pegasus II since the Energy Ring is called Pegasus II

If the chip was a new part, TT would add an image of it. Like, when Ace Dragon was revealed we knew what the Dragon Chip looked like, yet it didn't show anything different in the image of just the chip. The knowledge of what the teeth are like isn't necessary for knowing if the chip was different from the original. Let's just wait and see what happens, and see if TT makes a new Dragon Chip
I think it'll be defferent chip.
I think it'll have infinity lock system and not separateable

In TT mall it says it'll include layer and Driver.
if It's separatable, it'll say base, weight, Chip and Driver
(Oct. 21, 2019  12:58 AM)marutti Wrote: I think it'll be defferent chip.

But there was a picture of just the layer base without the chip, and it looks similar to Lord Spriggans base.

The chips are also really different design wise, but the teeth could be the same so maybe that's why they aren't calling it Dragon II or something.

Here is some referencing for you, edited to cover only the most important parts.

(Oct. 16, 2019  4:46 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Images of the base and driver from the Vocare Project:
[Image: I.png?1571150100]
[Image: Ig%E2%80%B2.png]

Also, a bey cannot be an Infinite Lock bey if it’s Gatinko Chip is detachable.
(Oct. 21, 2019  1:43 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:

But there was a picture of just the layer base without the chip, and it looks similar to Lord Spriggans base.

The chips are also really different design wise, but the teeth could be the same so maybe that's why they aren't calling it Dragon II or something.

Yeah, and the Base doesn't seem to have a free-spinning piece that would make it an Infinite Lock GT Bey. I think TT is just trying to give us the least amount of info on ID.Ig' so that CoroCoro can cover it the week before release, which is why they haven't mentioned the new Dragon Chip.
(Oct. 21, 2019  12:46 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2019  11:23 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: That is definitely a different design from the original Dragon chip. And the reason why there isn't a leaked image of the chip is because it's not gonna show us anything different from the Chip on Imperial. The picture of GT chips on the TT site does not show us the teeth, so we are not gonna see the teeth until TT showcase ID next month.

If the chip was a new part, TT would add an image of it. Like, when Ace Dragon was revealed we knew what the Dragon Chip looked like, yet it didn't show anything different in the image of just the chip. The knowledge of what the teeth are like isn't necessary for knowing if the chip was different from the original. Let's just wait and see what happens, and see if TT makes a new Dragon Chip

There's already a difference in the two Chip's molds.
[Image: NGmVdDm.jpg][Image: 2NAuJma.jpg]
It just feels way too easy to call this one a GT Awakening base. I would name three Cho-Z layers that have that same gap size in the prongs, with the reason that the gap is shifted a bit to the 50% line being that the springs required to activate it cannot obstruct the GT chip’s insertion path.
I agree that it might be Cho-Z burst stoppers, either that or another new system (which is unlikely, but you never know).

It also doesn't have the red indicator in the middle of the layer like PA/RG do, so I doubt it's got the mugen lock.
lets see how good it is before we hold it against drivers like reboot which had a near 50/50 activation chance and was still pretty trashy
I'm excited to see how it performs.
Mugen infinite lock system sucks!!
Agreed, Apocalypse and Genesis don't seem very good. Also, the chip molds look the same to me.
(Oct. 21, 2019  9:08 PM)Armor Wrote: Agreed, Apocalypse and Genesis don't seem very good. Also, the chip molds look the same to me.

Look specifically at the claw of this Dragon compared with the original. There's no way that they could've painted the new Chip to make it look like that without changing up the mold.
(Oct. 21, 2019  9:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  9:08 PM)Armor Wrote: Agreed, Apocalypse and Genesis don't seem very good. Also, the chip molds look the same to me.

Look specifically at the claw of this Dragon compared with the original. There's no way that they could've painted the new Chip to make it look like that without changing up the mold.

If you were just talking about the chip design and paint, then I know what you mean. I thought the inquiry was on the whole chip shape being remodeled.
(Oct. 21, 2019  9:52 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  9:50 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Look specifically at the claw of this Dragon compared with the original. There's no way that they could've painted the new Chip to make it look like that without changing up the mold.

If you were just talking about the chip design and paint, then I know what you mean. I thought the inquiry was on the whole chip shape being remodeled.

That's what I'm referring to. The mold is different because a different paint job can't make the claw move far enough to the left that it goes between the hole and the bottom edge of the Chip.
But it still functions like a normal chip...
(Oct. 21, 2019  11:17 PM)Armor Wrote: But it still functions like a normal chip...

Oh, that's what you're talking about. I thought you meant that the Chip is just a repaint of the original. Yes, it looks like a normal Chip.
The Dragon chip is confirmed to be new, and different from the Ace Dragon one.
I haz a widdle question...
Are you able to change the spin direction on Ig’, like
Hy? If so, then does it kinda have 2 modes?
Like this... if the motor is on opposite spin, then it’ll change the bey’s trajectory, but if you switch it to same spin, then will it just make the beyblade speed up faster like Hy?
Just a random thought...
(Oct. 29, 2019  6:23 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I haz a widdle question...
Are you able to change the spin direction on Ig’, like
Hy? If so, then does it kinda have 2 modes?
Like this... if the motor is on opposite spin, then it’ll change the bey’s trajectory, but if you switch it to same spin, then will it just make the beyblade speed up faster like Hy?
Just a random thought...

From images of the driver, you can change the spin direction of the tip.
For everyone who doens't understand the gimmick, ignite can change spin directions mid battle back and forth.
I know that it changes the beyblades trajectory...

I asked that question above cuz if u have the motor switch onto same spin will it change the spin...

Here’s a simple example...
Imperial Dragon is right-spin... the Ig’ driver can be switched to right or left spin, (motor) if it’s on opposite spin (left), it’ll cause the beyblade trajectory to change from right to left, then back to right... (but)... if I have switched Ig’ to same-spin (right), instead of changing the beyblade’s trajectory from right, to left, then back to right, will it cause it to speed up faster in its original spin? Kinda like Hybrid?
Since the motor would be spinning in the same direction as the bey, instead of the opposite direction?

I’m just reeel curious, but I guess all we can do is wonder & speculate until it comes out...

I’m just wondering cuz if it can, then that Ig’ driver pretty much has 2 modes...
Wait then the Hybrid driver and the Ig' driver are basically the same then...