[Product]  B-154 DX Booster Imperial Dragon.Ig'

(Oct. 12, 2019  10:24 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Am i the only one concerned about the battery part of these new beys?? What happens if we run out of batterys for the driver... will they still work??

I really hope it's one of those situations where all you need to do is charge the Drivers, kinda like how the RC Beyblades in the original series did.
Hello everybody I did a video recapping all the future beyblade releases and would like for you all to watch. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahBm_sIspnY
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: A better pic. Not sure what the source is.
[Image: 71969410_686739851820757_338098008340457...e=5E30AC98]

I think it’s safe to assume that this also has infinite lock because there are no prongs of the disk visible.
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:19 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2019  6:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: A better pic. Not sure what the source is.
[Image: 71969410_686739851820757_338098008340457...e=5E30AC98]

I think it’s safe to assume that this also has infinite lock because there are no prongs of the disk visible.

The are visible, just very hard to see. I doubt that this will have the Infinite Lock because it looks like an upgraded Dragon Chip with on the Imperial Base, which can't hold a Weight, just like Lord. Lord had a reason to not have a Chip, which was that it would be hard to put the Dual Spin mechanism in without the blue piece there, so that makes me wonder what mechanism Imperial will have. Someone mentioned that it'll have a gimmick to rival the Infinite Lock, but Burst Stoppers like the ones on the Cho-Z Awakening Beys is the only thing I can think of.
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:30 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:19 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: I think it’s safe to assume that this also has infinite lock because there are no prongs of the disk visible.

The are visible, just very hard to see. I doubt that this will have the Infinite Lock because it looks like an upgraded Dragon Chip with on the Imperial Base, which can't hold a Weight, just like Lord. Lord had a reason to not have a Chip, which was that it would be hard to put the Dual Spin mechanism in without the blue piece there, so that makes me wonder what mechanism Imperial will have. Someone mentioned that it'll have a gimmick to rival the Infinite Lock, but Burst Stoppers like the ones on the Cho-Z Awakening Beys is the only thing I can think of.

It could have pure metal within the crevices where a Weight should be (since there won't be a dual-spin gimmick on this one due to the shape alone), plus possibly some rubber contact points similar to the Power Mode of Union Base. Having a Burst Stopper gimmick would be in poor taste and should be kept in the Chouzetsu System (imo), but considering its shape, it may have nice upper attacks that might still need that. Ig' could already help with the Burst resistance due to the increased spring strength, so the Burst Stopper may be too redundant and boring (unless it has some sort of Burst resistors like Lord or Judgment). 

Good to know that the Disk+Driver is painted, as that gives it a premium feel compared to bare silver metal parts. Loving the redesign of the Chip too, which kind of looks like a Mega-Evolution of some sort for Dragon. If redesigns also counted as "new" Chips, it would probably make things too confusing and like a clusterf-carp of a lineup just naming the combo.

It would seem that they ran out quickly of ideas for new Disks and Drivers that are exclusively for GT, is probably why they started digging for older concepts like battery-powered and lighting parts.
(Oct. 13, 2019  2:06 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:30 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The are visible, just very hard to see. I doubt that this will have the Infinite Lock because it looks like an upgraded Dragon Chip with on the Imperial Base, which can't hold a Weight, just like Lord. Lord had a reason to not have a Chip, which was that it would be hard to put the Dual Spin mechanism in without the blue piece there, so that makes me wonder what mechanism Imperial will have. Someone mentioned that it'll have a gimmick to rival the Infinite Lock, but Burst Stoppers like the ones on the Cho-Z Awakening Beys is the only thing I can think of.

It could have pure metal within the crevices where a Weight should be (since there won't be a dual-spin gimmick on this one due to the shape alone), plus possibly some rubber contact points similar to the Power Mode of Union Base. Having a Burst Stopper gimmick would be in poor taste and should be kept in the Chouzetsu System (imo), but considering its shape, it may have nice upper attacks that might still need that. Ig' could already help with the Burst resistance due to the increased spring strength, so the Burst Stopper may be too redundant and boring (unless it has some sort of Burst resistors like Lord or Judgment). 

Good to know that the Disk+Driver is painted, as that gives it a premium feel compared to bare silver metal parts. Loving the redesign of the Chip too, which kind of looks like a Mega-Evolution of some sort for Dragon. If redesigns also counted as "new" Chips, it would probably make things too confusing and like a clusterf-carp of a lineup just naming the combo.

It would seem that they ran out quickly of ideas for new Disks and Drivers that are exclusively for GT, is probably why they started digging for older concepts like battery-powered and lighting parts.

The prongs are plastic on electric drivers
Also, what about the driver name? Anyone have any ideas? Ignite or Ignition seems likely to match the gimmick. However(maybe just because I like Gundam), Ig makes me think Igelstellung.
(Oct. 13, 2019  2:06 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  1:30 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The are visible, just very hard to see. I doubt that this will have the Infinite Lock because it looks like an upgraded Dragon Chip with on the Imperial Base, which can't hold a Weight, just like Lord. Lord had a reason to not have a Chip, which was that it would be hard to put the Dual Spin mechanism in without the blue piece there, so that makes me wonder what mechanism Imperial will have. Someone mentioned that it'll have a gimmick to rival the Infinite Lock, but Burst Stoppers like the ones on the Cho-Z Awakening Beys is the only thing I can think of.

Yeah, it's probably not Burst Stoppers, but there has to be some hidden mechanism in the Layer. It's also really chunky, which reminds me of the Cho-Z Awakening Beys. Also, the prongs on the Ig' Driver are just made of clear blue plastic, not metal. The metal will be in the same place as the RipFire Discs, but not detachable. There's probably a way to differentiate the different Chips, the same way the MFB Clear Wheels had Roman Numerals to help identify which iteration it was, such as Pegasis II being a redesigned version of the original Pegasis Clear Wheel, and Pegasis III being pretty much the same design as Pegasis II but with little metal filings.
(Oct. 13, 2019  2:10 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  2:06 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: It could have pure metal within the crevices where a Weight should be (since there won't be a dual-spin gimmick on this one due to the shape alone), plus possibly some rubber contact points similar to the Power Mode of Union Base. Having a Burst Stopper gimmick would be in poor taste and should be kept in the Chouzetsu System (imo), but considering its shape, it may have nice upper attacks that might still need that. Ig' could already help with the Burst resistance due to the increased spring strength, so the Burst Stopper may be too redundant and boring (unless it has some sort of Burst resistors like Lord or Judgment). 

The prongs are plastic on electric drivers

Huh, so even Hy on the GT Customize Set will be plastic-pronged phooey? That kinda makes it suck. I never had the Dual Spin Chouzetsu Stadium Set, so I'm not sure if even the Mugen and Mugen L Drivers have plastic prongs too.

(Oct. 13, 2019  2:21 AM)Armor Wrote: Also, what about the driver name? Anyone have any ideas? Ignite or Ignition seems likely to match the gimmick. However(maybe just because I like Gundam), Ig makes me think Igelstellung.

Ignition might be the most plausible considering that this is most probably an Attack Type (tho I would contest Ignite could also work. tbh I read Ig like "Igneel" from Fairy Tail lol

(Oct. 13, 2019  2:26 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
Yeah, it's probably not Burst Stoppers, but there has to be some hidden mechanism in the Layer. It's also really chunky, which reminds me of the Cho-Z Awakening Beys. Also, the prongs on the Ig' Driver are just made of clear blue plastic, not metal. The metal will be in the same place as the RipFire Discs, but not detachable. There's probably a way to differentiate the different Chips, the same way the MFB Clear Wheels had Roman Numerals to help identify which iteration it was, such as Pegasis II being a redesigned version of the original Pegasis Clear Wheel, and Pegasis III being pretty much the same design as Pegasis II but with little metal filings.

"Dragon II" or "Dragon V2" might make some sense and could avoid confusion (somewhat) instead of say, an upside-down "A" for Achilles to distinguish from Ashura or not having a Weight name on the combo for Diabolos to distinguish from Dragon.
(Oct. 13, 2019  2:37 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  2:10 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: The prongs are plastic on electric drivers

Huh, so even Hy on the GT Customize Set will be plastic-pronged phooey? That kinda makes it suck. I never had the Dual Spin Chouzetsu Stadium Set, so I'm not sure if even the Mugen and Mugen L Drivers have plastic prongs too.

(Oct. 13, 2019  2:21 AM)Armor Wrote: Also, what about the driver name? Anyone have any ideas? Ignite or Ignition seems likely to match the gimmick. However(maybe just because I like Gundam), Ig makes me think Igelstellung.

Ignition might be the most plausible considering that this is most probably an Attack Type (tho I would contest Ignite could also work. tbh I read Ig like "Igneel" from Fairy Tail lol

(Oct. 13, 2019  2:26 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, it's probably not Burst Stoppers, but there has to be some hidden mechanism in the Layer. It's also really chunky, which reminds me of the Cho-Z Awakening Beys. Also, the prongs on the Ig' Driver are just made of clear blue plastic, not metal. The metal will be in the same place as the RipFire Discs, but not detachable. There's probably a way to differentiate the different Chips, the same way the MFB Clear Wheels had Roman Numerals to help identify which iteration it was, such as Pegasis II being a redesigned version of the original Pegasis Clear Wheel, and Pegasis III being pretty much the same design as Pegasis II but with little metal filings.

"Dragon II" or "Dragon V2" might make some sense and could avoid confusion (somewhat) instead of say, an upside-down "A" for Achilles to distinguish from Ashura or not having a Weight name on the combo for Diabolos to distinguish from Dragon.

Yeah, the prongs will be a bit less durable because they're made of plastic. The Mugen Drivers are also like this, but the way they're made makes them look better than Hybrid, Ig', and the RipFire Drivers.
I hope they don't make Imperial Dragon a noncustomizable layer like Prime Apocalypse and Regalia Genesis, because if they do, there is no way Imperial Dragon will come with 3 other layer bases and they won't be able to complete the Alphabet
(Oct. 13, 2019  6:04 PM)piranhatronrex Wrote: I hope they don't make Imperial Dragon a noncustomizable layer like Prime Apocalypse and Regalia Genesis, because if they do, there is no way Imperial Dragon will come with 3 other layer bases and they won't be able to complete the Alphabet

It still a part of the Gatchi Layer System. The Imperial base has the same pegs that attach to the sides of the chip. And the new Dragon chip has the holes that every chip has at the ends.
It's nice seeing this new Dragon, but it just feels like they're giving Dragon WAY too much attention at this point. Kinda dampens the feeling for me.
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:14 AM)Rocketmann Wrote: It's nice seeing this new Dragon, but it just feels like they're giving Dragon WAY too much attention at this point. Kinda dampens the feeling for me.

What do you mean? Aside from the original release, it has only been in weird combos for Random Boosters and the Triple Booster. It's not like it has 3 major releases that give it new Bases, plus Drum needs a mid-season upgrade to make his Bey better in the anime and real life, plus Ace Dragon's design isn't as attractive as the newer releases.
(Oct. 14, 2019  4:09 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  2:14 AM)Rocketmann Wrote: It's nice seeing this new Dragon, but it just feels like they're giving Dragon WAY too much attention at this point. Kinda dampens the feeling for me.

What do you mean? Aside from the original release, it has only been in weird combos for Random Boosters and the Triple Booster. It's not like it has 3 major releases that give it new Bases, plus Drum needs a mid-season upgrade to make his Bey better in the anime and real life, plus Ace Dragon's design isn't as attractive as the newer releases.

I agree, Dragon needs an upgrade. I'd also like an upgrade for Ashura, although that isn't going to happen maybe it will be the B-157.
(Oct. 14, 2019  4:11 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  4:09 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: What do you mean? Aside from the original release, it has only been in weird combos for Random Boosters and the Triple Booster. It's not like it has 3 major releases that give it new Bases, plus Drum needs a mid-season upgrade to make his Bey better in the anime and real life, plus Ace Dragon's design isn't as attractive as the newer releases.

I agree, Dragon needs an upgrade. I'd also like an upgrade for Ashura, although that isn't going to happen maybe it will be the B-157.
Lol Amanes the Last Boss That’d be Hilarious
(Oct. 14, 2019  4:09 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

I mean I feel like Dragon (the chip, not the bey itself) is the one being overused. It is a personal gripe, that is all. I will admit I like the color of Dragon in the Cosmo Dragon combo though.
(Oct. 13, 2019  7:45 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  6:04 PM)piranhatronrex Wrote: I hope they don't make Imperial Dragon a  noncustomizable layer like Prime Apocalypse and Regalia Genesis, because if they do, there is no way Imperial Dragon will come with 3 other layer bases and they won't be able to complete the Alphabet

It still a part of the Gatchi Layer System. The Imperial base has the same pegs that attach to the sides of the chip. And the new Dragon chip has the holes that every chip has at the ends.

Ok thx for the confirmation
[Image: EG2Z_ucUYAA4BsC?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Hight quality picture.

Apparently, the Bey has the Infinte Lock system like Genesis and Appocalypse.
This is easily one of the best GT beys design wise I've ever seen
(Oct. 14, 2019  5:48 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: 4TNkSCH.jpg]
Okay now THAT's a dragon, dang!
(Oct. 14, 2019  6:19 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2019  5:48 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: 4TNkSCH.jpg]
Okay now THAT's a dragon, dang!

dam that bulky as
I doubt that this is an Infinite Lock Bey, since that would make this into a Dual Spin Bey.
(Oct. 14, 2019  7:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I doubt that this is an Infinite Lock Bey, since that would make this into a Dual Spin Bey.
That's not true, Apocalypce is a right spin bey.