[Product]  B-153 GT Customise Set

(Sep. 15, 2019  3:30 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: "Being immediately remodeled" could be a fancy way to put "you can swap their parts with each other" without outright saying it.

Pretty much this. TT's use of "remodel" is pretty much just "you can change the default combo! Wooooooooo!", which isn't much of a remodel, haha. Best not to ever look too far into that.
(Sep. 15, 2019  8:46 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  1:05 AM)Armor Wrote: Doesn’t Prime Apocalypse make you think Xcalibur?

It’s literally the same thing right??? 
This should have been xcalibur
Real avatar is a book that reveals the dark times of a generation
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:08 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  8:46 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: It’s literally the same thing right??? 

No, it's not. The Apocalypse is more than just a book event.
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:08 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  8:46 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: It’s literally the same thing right??? 

We get it, Genesis and Apocalypse are chapters in the bible. But having a book as your motif is pretty f*cking boring, and they'd both have to have the same motif, and TT has never used the same motif on more than one beyblade.

So for the love of God would you STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD WITH YOUR CRYING FOR BOOK MOTIFS!
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:22 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:08 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Real avatar is a book that reveals the dark times of a generation

No, it's not. The Apocalypse is more than just a book event.

Apocalypse is literally just the general term for "End of the World" isn't it? I mean we've had vague layer concepts before, but they always tool it into something more tangible (i.e. Ragnarok being a horned demon), and for these, they're presumably both dragons.
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:23 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:22 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: No, it's not. The Apocalypse is more than just a book event.

Apocalypse is literally just the general term for "End of the World" isn't it? I mean we've had vague layer concepts before, but they always tool it into something more tangible (i.e. Ragnarok being a horned demon), and for these, they're presumably both dragons.

Sorta. For as much as Ragnarok is the end of the world as seen by the Norse, the Apocalypse is the end of the world as seen by Christianity specifically.
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:23 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  1:08 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Real avatar is a book that reveals the dark times of a generation

We get it, Genesis and Apocalypse are chapters in the bible. But having a book as your motif is pretty f*cking boring, and they'd both have to have the same motif, and TT has never used the same motif on more than one beyblade.

So for the love of God would you STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD WITH YOUR CRYING FOR BOOK MOTIFS!

SORRY
Speculation: I think the driver on Regalia Genesis is an engine gear type thing. It appears there are three batteries on this one driver (that I can guarantee, since we have images) however they'll be used to power a gear that will make Regalia Genesis spin even faster around the stadium. Translating some of the text from the small image we got, I got 'motor driver'.
From what i can tell it will be like a pseudo burst stopper where you have to rip it hard for them to come out and when the sword get's knocked back in it will make the layer fixed and it can burst the driver just seems to be an electric Final Survive.
(Sep. 16, 2019  2:20 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: From what i can tell it will be like a pseudo burst stopper where you have to rip it hard for them to come out and when the sword get's knocked back in it will make the layer fixed and it can burst

This makes it seem like it's got a "burst button" of sorts.

Wonder how well that'll work.
I think Regalia Genesis and Prime Apocalypse it's left and right spinning beyblade's.
(Sep. 17, 2019  8:39 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: I think Regalia Genesis and Prime Apocalypse it's left and right spinning beyblade's.

No they are both confirmed right-spin Beys
(Sep. 17, 2019  8:48 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  8:39 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: I think Regalia Genesis and Prime Apocalypse it's left and right spinning beyblade's.

No they are both confirmed right-spin Beys
But why in official image they are left spinning ?
(Sep. 17, 2019  9:28 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  8:48 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No they are both confirmed right-spin Beys
But why in official image they are left spinning ?

The Disk prongs are shown in the wrong spots to convey the idea that you can't Burst them. The launcher tabs are in the rights spots for Right-Spin.
(Sep. 18, 2019  4:32 AM)Dasmind Wrote: What will be the avatar
dragons
All aboard the hype train!
(Sep. 18, 2019  4:53 AM)Requim Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  4:32 AM)Dasmind Wrote: What will be the avatar
dragons
I know it's a dragon. But how to represent apocalypse and genesis, Longinus avatar has a speared tail to represent Longinus spear
[Image: Screenshot_1776.png?width=400&height=133]ssurprised no one shared this yet, i found it in illunucs new vid
(Sep. 18, 2019  8:13 PM)KnightPro Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_1776.png?width=400&height=133]ssurprised no one shared this yet, i found it in illunucs new vid

I saw this, on the official site.
(Sep. 18, 2019  10:12 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  4:53 AM)Requim Wrote: dragons
I know it's a dragon. But how to represent apocalypse and genesis, Longinus avatar has a speared tail to represent Longinus spear

but "long" is a chinese/oriental dragon too Smile
(Sep. 18, 2019  8:13 PM)KnightPro Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_1776.png?width=400&height=133]ssurprised no one shared this yet, i found it in illunucs new vid
I literally posted this on the last page, but with the full image.

Turns out the image on https://beybladevcrv.com/ is a background image, and you can get the full image there by right clicking on that and choosing "View Background Image".
(Sep. 15, 2019  3:17 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  3:06 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: From reading the Product information, on takara tomy mall website, Apocalypse and Genesis can't be separated like a GT bey. They're one layer and one full part. There's also only 3 disks so I think it can be confirmed that Regalia Genesis has a fused disk plus driver

There's a pic out that proves the driver thing already.
[Image: main_bnr_october_02.jpg]
http://beybladevcrv.com/ sorta hides it as a corner only as part of the background, but it's easy enough to find the full image from there.

With that being said I'm not entirely sure of the "can't be separated" thing for Genesis/Apocalypse just yet. Feels like way too little customization for their new layers like they're leaving GT behind to go back to the Cho-Z era but with fancy new locks, on top of the lack of a need for these gaps in the layer that give off this chip-like appearance.
Excited to see the user and the othert parts
Excited to see the user of it. I think Apocalypse’s user is a bad guy that have a great hatred of bladers and will be worse than Phi.Because he has a bad childhood, so he found Apocalypse and use it to break other beys. Besides Apocalypse made him surrounded by bad feelings, as its name is revealing the bad side of generations.
(Sep. 20, 2019  1:15 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Excited to see the user of it. I think Apocalypse’s user is a bad guy that have a great hatred of bladers. Because he has a bad childhood, so he found Apocalypse and use it to break other beys. Besides Apocalypse made him surrounded by bad feelings, as its name is revealing the bad side of generations.

I'm just hoping to see these Beys in the anime at all. If they are in the anime, Count Night might own them. If not, then a duo reminiscent of Phi and Hearts might own them.
(Sep. 20, 2019  1:21 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  1:15 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Excited to see the user of it. I think Apocalypse’s user is a bad guy that have a great hatred of bladers. Because he has a bad childhood, so he found Apocalypse and use it to break other beys. Besides Apocalypse made him surrounded by bad feelings, as its name is revealing the bad side of generations.

I'm just hoping to see these Beys in the anime at all. If they are in the anime, Count Night might own them. If not, then a duo reminiscent of Phi and Hearts might own them.

Or a really mad person use it

Cant wait for next month corocoro and the user

I am so excited

Because it release Odin

(Sep. 20, 2019  5:19 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  1:21 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'm just hoping to see these Beys in the anime at all. If they are in the anime, Count Night might own them. If not, then a duo reminiscent of Phi and Hearts might own them.

Or a really mad person use it

Cant wait for next month corocoro and the user

I am so excited

Because it release Odin
JUST LOOKING FORWORD TO SEE