[Product]  B-153 GT Customise Set

My Guess on combos Prime Apocalypse 0D IDK driver Erase Fafnir Sing Charge Ten Cosmo Dragon Vanguard Low and idk For Genesis.
I'm curious to say the least about those two layers. Are those burst stoppers in there, or momentum based resistors like the Orichalcums?
(Sep. 13, 2019  6:14 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm curious to say the least about those two layers. Are those burst stoppers in there, or momentum based resistors like the Orichalcums?

If you saw the video, The bey doesn't burst at all. once it twists all the way it just spins and doesn't come off
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:52 PM)Requim Wrote: Any reason i cant watch the video?

Because the episode is region locked
(Sep. 13, 2019  8:02 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

Oh ok

(Sep. 13, 2019  8:02 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

Oh ok
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:24 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: g8JZ3Qu.png][Image: GJsJOo9.jpg][Image: rCJtcfI.jpg][Image: pubYEUA.jpg]
Bruh the dragon chip should have been this color from the beginning, how much you want to bet it will look 1,000 times better on ace then the OG dragon chip?
Those. Are. BEAUTIFUL.
(Sep. 13, 2019  10:01 PM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:24 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: g8JZ3Qu.png][Image: GJsJOo9.jpg][Image: rCJtcfI.jpg][Image: pubYEUA.jpg]
Bruh the dragon chip should have been this color from the beginning, how much you want to bet it will look 1,000 times better on ace then the OG dragon chip?
Also I noticed, isn’t it weird that the disks for genesis and apocalypse are stuck where the launcher is supposed to go? This can’t be a mistake...
Well Genesis and Apocalypse are left spin so
(Sep. 13, 2019  10:08 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Well Genesis and Apocalypse are left spin so

No, they are right-spin. You see the ledges that the launcher attaches to? If you're talking about the Disc orientation, that's actually part of the infinity lock system(not sure if that's what it is called). But the lock is free spinning, making it extremely difficult to burst because the disc and driver will spin 360 around the Bey. How to unlock it is unknown atm.
What a beauty
I think I see a 0 and 10 disc. Wish it was something different.
someone said that Apocalypse would come with 0D

I can see Sting on Erase Fafnir 天, also
Is it Apocalypse or αPocalypse with the greek lettering?
(Sep. 13, 2019  10:52 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: someone said that Apocalypse would come with 0D

That was me there's a new frame it look's very similar to bump from what i can tell.
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:18 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Is it Apocalypse or αPocalypse with the greek lettering?

TT's english translation of the name hasn't been put out yet, so we don't know.
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:19 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  10:52 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: someone said that Apocalypse would come with 0D

That was me there's a new frame it look's very similar to bump from what i can tell.
I saw it on vocarevo too
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:18 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Is it Apocalypse or αPocalypse with the greek lettering?

Yes the a is spelled with greek lettering and the G in Genesis is spelled with the greek letter gamma witch looks like a Y see. https://www.ancient.eu/uploads/images/34...1485681055
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:24 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:

Yes the a is spelled with greek lettering and the G in Genesis is spelled with a Y witch in greek means Epsilon.

What is the source for that tho? I'm seeing people say there is no concrete proof either way.
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:27 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:24 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Yes the a is spelled with greek lettering and the G in Genesis is spelled with a Y witch in greek means Epsilon.

What is the source for that tho? I'm seeing people say there is no concrete proof either way.

It was in a translation i saw i think zankye talked about it in one of his videos idk which one could be wrong though.
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:37 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:27 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: What is the source for that tho? I'm seeing people say there is no concrete proof either way.

It was in a translation i saw i think zankye talked about it in one of his videos idk which one could be wrong though.

Zankye is not a primary source. The only primary source on whether or not the name is spelled with any greek letters is Takara Tomy, and we likely won't know if they do spell it with greek letters is when we see the box for the release with their english version of the name written on the back.
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:40 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:37 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: It was in a translation i saw i think zankye talked about it in one of his videos idk which one could be wrong though.

Zankye is not a primary source. The only primary source on whether or not the name is spelled with any greek letters is Takara Tomy, and we likely won't know if they do spell it with greek letters is when we see the box for the release with their english version of the name written on the back.

Ok then sorry my mistake.
Anyone notice how Erase matches the Red WHF Venom Diabolos?
Doesn’t Prime Apocalypse make you think Xcalibur?