[Product]  B-153 GT Customise Set

I read the product page on the Takara Tomy Mall Website and it said that this set comes with 3 batteries, which I found odd. Does a driver have 2 batteries, and another one has one battery, or does a layer have a battery? Honestly, I think it is one driver has two, the other has one battery but it just seemed odd.
The weights for Genesis and Apocalypse look intergrated into the base like Lord Spriggan.
I think Regalia Genesis is Left Spin unless the picture is flipped horizontally.
(Sep. 14, 2019  5:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think Regalia Genesis is Left Spin unless the picture is flipped horizontally.

No, the picture from the Corocoro magazine proves that it is right-spin
(Sep. 14, 2019  5:43 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  5:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think Regalia Genesis is Left Spin unless the picture is flipped horizontally.

No, the picture from the Corocoro magazine proves that it is right-spin

Okay, then this is the Customize Set with the least amount of customization ever in that case. The Regalia and Prime Bases probably aren't usable with normal Chips, or they just won't have the infinite lock gimmick when used with other Chips. The Genesis and Apocalypse Chips look like they might be able to fit with Weights, but there's no way the fit on a Base because the little gaps next to the launcher gaps are filled in. Cosmo, Dragon, Erase, and Fafnir can't be used to make other configurations within in this set and Weights won't fit on Regalia or Prime. Also, there's only one core Disk and one Frame, and rumor has it that Regalia Genesis has a Disk+Driver fusion. This might as well just be called a Tetra Booster at this rate.
(Sep. 14, 2019  5:58 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  5:43 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No, the picture from the Corocoro magazine proves that it is right-spin

Okay, then this is the Customize Set with the least amount of customization ever in that case. The Regalia and Prime Bases probably aren't usable with normal Chips, or they just won't have the infinite lock gimmick when used with other Chips. The Genesis and Apocalypse Chips look like they might be able to fit with Weights, but there's no way the fit on a Base because the little gaps next to the launcher gaps are filled in. Cosmo, Dragon, Erase, and Fafnir can't be used to make other configurations within in this set and Weights won't fit on Regalia or Prime. Also, there's only one core Disk and one Frame, and rumor has it that Regalia Genesis has a Disk+Driver fusion. This might as well just be called a Tetra Booster at this rate.

They said the layer of Genesis and Apocalypse can't seperate like other GT layers, because it fuse together. Although we can steel see the base, weight and chip
I wonder if there is metal on that black bey (other than the sides). An as for the erase base.. ill let you sit n think about that color and something else that released that has that in common. I'm sure the bladers for these 2 new beys wil be epic
For a Customize Set, with GT System to boot, this ironically probably has the least customization available. For all we could know, the batteries might be on the Driver (like the Mugen/L Mugen Driver from Chouzetsu Apollo/Artemis Stadium set which has the Disk and Driver combined), yet I fail to visualize how you can launch the two new Beys if both would be free-spinning Layers.

Prime Apocalypse and Regalia Genesis might just be a rehash/reimagining of Apollo and Artemis, tho I can't see the seams that make it so that it would be able to split up and combine halves.

For this set basically, it would only be 2 Beyblades that would have Chip/Weight/Disk/Frame (hopefully not trash)/Driver that you can actually interchange.
Warning, long comment ahead

I re-read the leaked combos for this set on the 1st page:

Hey? ・St·Ch Erase ? St·Ch
- That's probably Erase Fafnir.Sting.Charge Ten

Hey? ・Vg・Lw Cosmo?・Vg・Lw
- Cosmo Dragon.Vanguard.Low Retsu

New レイヤー・0D・新ドライバー新Layer・0D・New Driver
- Prime Apocalypse.0Dagger.??

New レイヤー・Vg・新ドライバー新Layer・Vg・New Driver
- Regalia Genesis.Vanguard.?? - or based on the flow of this thread the Disk and Driver are rumored to be fused

I actually don't think it would be a GT "Customize" Set unless you can actually swap a lot of parts with each combo (heck even Lord Base can at least have the Chip come off and be used into other Bases). Ofc I'm just running my mouth off what we currently see, but I don't think this set is going to provide something new to the meta as compared to the God (Star, Bump, 7, Bearing, and Atomic) and Chouzetsu (czS, 0, Wall, Cross, and Outer) counterpart releases. Both "customizable" combos on this GT Set partially suck (Vanguard, Low, Erase, and Retsu; at least I don't think they are usable at all), with the rest being meh.

The new Driver is probably what makes Prime Apocalypse free-spinning, if it does come with 0D (which I think so too since the profile of the grooves on 0 Disk match the pic even though the prongs are blocking the tabs where it should be attached into the launcher prongs).

My theory is that probably it has a lock somewhere on that movable separated piece of the Base/Layer (one with seams near the center, at the lower area) where it is still (no free-spin) when launched hard via the exposure like Orichalcum/aH gimmick, and then when it's hit it "unlocks/clicks" the combo which releases the hold and enables the Layer to free-spin using the remaining momentum of the Driver (or it has an Engine Gear-esque mechanism that can be wound up to have the Layer spin almost as fast as the rest of the combo, since if it does get hit, then it would be opposing its natural spin direction and it'll die quicker). I think the Driver will have special ways of attaching the Core Disk+Frame/GT Disk/Forge Disk onto it without hindering/wobbling when the supposed gimmick takes effect.

In this case, I don't think it would really be viable to have them unless the Driver is something OP or has other functions/gimmicks that would help prolong the stamina since free-spinning Layer doesn't necessarily translate to being good (looks harshly at Wyvern) for maintaining stamina/LAD. But the certain thing for Prime Apocalypse is that it can still be disassembled into Layer-Disk-Frame-Driver parts.

For the Regalia Genesis portion, I'm still in the dark with this so I can't say much yet, except that it looks nice; maybe this is the one that needs the three batteries as mentioned prior if the Disk+Driver is true.

If the rumors are also true that both new Bey Layers can be split and combined like Duo Eclipse, then I really don't know how one can visualize how Prime can free-spin in the first place. Despite the gimmicks, I do hope the new Bey parts will have good structural integrity, otherwise we'd be looking at another Bullet disaster.

What they could have added instead are more Dash Drivers (hiya Hold' and Variable'!) and/or hard to obtain Weights (*coughs in Goku*), Disks/Frames (where are you Aero' and Angle?), and Drivers (Bite come to me and Assault me too)
(Sep. 14, 2019  8:32 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: So what we have , B 151 it's rainbow color set XD .(finally all beys (not including SP and new LLD ) are GT) The main bey is Tact Longinus , left spinning beyblade with very interesting gimmick (and new weight So ) . B 152 it's weird random random layer (why random random ? cause all part's are random XD) Main bey is forgotten by many blader Knockout Odin ! In Knockout base we can't insert any weight (XD only weight what we can insert it's Gen) cause metal XD ( what if it heavest base ?) And B 153 it's customize set ( XD why it set released in october but previous set released in november ) Main two beys is Regalia Genesis and Prime Apocalypse with confused gimmick (XD please tell me now it's work , like KK from JJBA) and lame two beyblade's .

(Sep. 15, 2019  2:51 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Warning, long comment ahead

Hey? ・Vg・Lw Cosmo?・Vg・Lw

- Regalia Genesis.Vanguard.?? - or based on the flow of this thread the Disk and Driver are rumored to be fused

I actually don't think it would be a GT "Customize" Set unless you can actually swap a lot of parts with each combo (heck even Lord Base can at least have the Chip come off and be used into other Bases). Ofc I'm just running my mouth off what we currently see, but I don't think this set is going to provide something new to the meta as compared to the God (Star, Bump, 7, Bearing, and Atomic) and Chouzetsu (czS, 0, Wall, Cross, and Outer) counterpart releases. Both "customizable" combos on this GT Set partially suck (Vanguard, Low, Erase, and Retsu; at least I don't think they are usable at all), with the rest being meh.

The new Driver is probably what makes Prime Apocalypse free-spinning, if it does come with 0D (which I think so too since the profile of the grooves on 0 Disk match the pic even though the prongs are blocking the tabs where it should be attached into the launcher prongs).

My theory is that probably it has a lock somewhere on that movable separated piece of the Base/Layer (one with seams near the center, at the lower area) where it is still (no free-spin) when launched hard via the exposure like Orichalcum/aH gimmick, and then when it's hit it "unlocks/clicks" the combo which releases the hold and enables the Layer to free-spin using the remaining momentum of the Driver (or it has an Engine Gear-esque mechanism that can be wound up to have the Layer spin almost as fast as the rest of the combo, since if it does get hit, then it would be opposing its natural spin direction and it'll die quicker). I think the Driver will have special ways of attaching the Core Disk+Frame/GT Disk/Forge Disk onto it without hindering/wobbling when the supposed gimmick takes effect.

In this case, I don't think it would really be viable to have them unless the Driver is something OP or has other functions/gimmicks that would help prolong the stamina since free-spinning Layer doesn't necessarily translate to being good (looks harshly at Wyvern) for maintaining stamina/LAD. But the certain thing for Prime Apocalypse is that it can still be disassembled into Layer-Disk-Frame-Driver parts.

For the Regalia Genesis portion, I'm still in the dark with this so I can't say much yet, except that it looks nice; maybe this is the one that needs the three batteries as mentioned prior if the Disk+Driver is true.

If the rumors are also true that both new Bey Layers can be split and combined like Duo Eclipse, then I really don't know how one can visualize how Prime can free-spin in the first place. Despite the gimmicks, I do hope the new Bey parts will have good structural integrity, otherwise we'd be looking at another Bullet disaster.

What they could have added instead are more Dash Drivers (hiya Hold' and Variable'!) and/or hard to obtain Weights (*coughs in Goku*), Disks/Frames (where are you Aero' and Angle?), and Drivers (Bite come to me and Assault me too)

How could the driver make the Disc go around too if the driver is free spinning?
(Sep. 15, 2019  3:30 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  8:32 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: So what we have , B 151 it's rainbow color set XD .(finally all beys (not including SP and new LLD ) are GT) The main bey is Tact Longinus , left spinning beyblade with very interesting gimmick (and new weight So ) . B 152 it's weird random random layer (why random random ? cause all part's are random XD) Main bey is  forgotten by many blader Knockout Odin !  In Knockout base we can't insert any weight (XD only weight what we can insert it's Gen) cause metal XD ( what if it heavest base  ?) And B 153 it's customize set ( XD why it set released in october but previous set released in november )  Main two beys is  Regalia Genesis and Prime Apocalypse with confused gimmick (XD please tell me now it's work , like KK from JJBA) and lame two beyblade's .

Hey? ・Vg・Lw Cosmo?・Vg・Lw

How could the driver make the Disc go around too if the driver is free spinning?

We will see it in 10/16

Sixteenth of October
(Sep. 15, 2019  3:30 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2019  8:32 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: So what we have , B 151 it's rainbow color set XD .(finally all beys (not including SP and new LLD ) are GT) The main bey is Tact Longinus , left spinning beyblade with very interesting gimmick (and new weight So ) . B 152 it's weird random random layer (why random random ? cause all part's are random XD) Main bey is  forgotten by many blader Knockout Odin !  In Knockout base we can't insert any weight (XD only weight what we can insert it's Gen) cause metal XD ( what if it heavest base  ?) And B 153 it's customize set ( XD why it set released in october but previous set released in november )  Main two beys is  Regalia Genesis and Prime Apocalypse with confused gimmick (XD please tell me now it's work , like KK from JJBA) and lame two beyblade's .

Hey? ・Vg・Lw Cosmo?・Vg・Lw

Not sure what you meant with that question, but I would be assuming the following to provide a still probably vague answer:

1. Layer can free-spin like an inverted Bearing in any spin direction
2. Disk/Frame and new Driver are rotating clockwise together (right spin)
3. Layer is composed of the Chip and Base merged together

If you are familiar and do own Burst Beyblades, you should be able to note that in order to assemble/lock the Disk and Driver onto any Layer/Base, you need to align the fat tabs on both the outer sides of the Driver with the spaces allotted underneath the Disk (where the prongs are). 

So when you align and push the Disk onto the Driver correctly, you should note that the white (or red, if Dash variant) piece on the Driver should sink simultaneously into the Driver casing, and the remaining stalk is what latches onto the Layer/Base. Now what I'm getting at is the following:

1. When you normally assemble a Burst Bey, you align the metal prongs of the Disk with the launching tabs on the Chip/Layer (which determines spin direction) then push and slide the Layer onto the Disk/Frame+Driver counterclockwise (if right spin) or clockwise (if left spin).

2. At the moment that the piece of the Driver (mainly the center piece that you usually put circular stickers on) latches onto the spaces in the Layer/Base allotted for the said locking, I think there may be like a similar Burst stopping nub in either the Chip itself or still in the Layer/Base that will lock it in place so you can launch it normally into battle

3. Upon launch, possibly (as I've mentioned in the prior long comment) Prime Apocalypse's movable part (which I assume is the lower portion of the Layer) should probably come out during launch or is like Revive/Dead Phoenix Armor lock gimmick where when it is pushed in by opposing Bey, the gimmick activates (aka the lock that prevents the free-spin finally allows the Layer to do so)

4. With that free-spinning in mind, one can visualize that aside from that, there may be another locking mechanism that activates to keep the rest of the Layer (probably the center with the teeth) still compressed onto the Disk/Frame+Driver, and makes the free-spinning portion rise up above the height of the metal prongs (since you can see in the end of the latest episode of Gachi their showcase of the gimmick that the tip of the prongs are no longer in the slits where you put the launcher prongs into); either it's that or the actual Driver has its own locking mechanism (which should't be so, otherwise this new Driver might only be usable with the stock Layer alone) independent of the Layer

Regarding a probable follow-up question of "How do you disassemble it then?", one should be able to do (theoretically based on what has been discussed above) so possibly by realigning the prongs to the original standard right-spin locked position (when you first launched it), push the Layer onto the Disk+Driver, pull out the moving part to lock it back in place, then it should be easily disassembled as a normal Burst Bey.

I was actually about to suggest that the Disk was special (aka the metal prongs are shorter) but realized that the stock combo has 0 Disk, so that's one theory down the drain.
I mean from the demonstration of Apocalypse at the end of episode 24 where the disc was spinning completely around and not bursting. I know what a Beyblade Burst Bey is.
(Sep. 15, 2019  4:35 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
I mean from the demonstration of Apocalypse at the end of episode 24 where the disc was spinning completely around and not bursting. I know what a Beyblade Burst Bey is.

I can see you DID NOT read what I wrote with effort. Just wait for the actual introduction by the Coro Coro channel then.
"Infinite Lock" authority guess: There is also a tunnel under the "fake GT Chip", so that the Disk Stoppers (two protrusions in contact with the Layer) can pass through, plus the Lock of the Layer is Independently spinning , so the entire Layer can also freely rotate. When the telescopic part of the tip of the sword is pushed in, the Lock is fixed and will be Burst.
(Sep. 15, 2019  9:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: "Infinite Lock" authority guess: There is also a tunnel under the "fake GT Chip", so that the Disk Stoppers (two protrusions in contact with the Layer) can pass through, plus the Lock of the Layer is Independently spinning , so the entire Layer can also freely rotate. When the telescopic part of the tip of the sword is pushed in, the Lock is fixed and will be Burst.

"Authority guess"? How does a "guess" have any authority at all?

Like, if you have something that points towards this you can call it an educated guess, but in the end a guess is a guess.
(Sep. 15, 2019  2:19 PM)1MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  9:46 AM)Dasmind Wrote: "Infinite Lock" authority guess: There is also a tunnel under the "fake GT Chip", so that the Disk Stoppers (two protrusions in contact with the Layer) can pass through, plus the Lock of the Layer is  Independently spinning , so the entire Layer can also freely rotate.  When the telescopic part of the tip of the sword is pushed in, the Lock is fixed and will be Burst.

"Authority guess"? How does a "guess" have any authority at all?

Like, if you have something that points towards this you can call it an educated guess, but in the end a guess is a guess.

Just found it in http://beybladevcrv.com/
(Sep. 15, 2019  2:42 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2019  2:19 PM)1MagikHorse Wrote: "Authority guess"? How does a "guess" have any authority at all?

Just found it in http://beybladevcrv.com/

The "tunnel" is obvious from what we've seen, but the rest of it is stuff I'm not seeing there. If it's truly there, you're gonna have to point out exactly where.
Looks like Regaila Genesis has an electric driver that looks like a disk plus driver. I can see it has at least two batteries and it looks like it has a mode change during battle because of the batteries.
I just translated from the Chinese word,https://worldbeyblade.org/User-MagikHorse
From reading the Product information, on takara tomy mall website, Apocalypse and Genesis can't be separated like a GT bey. They're one layer and one full part. There's also only 3 disks so I think it can be confirmed that Regalia Genesis has a fused disk plus driver
(Sep. 15, 2019  3:06 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: From reading the Product information, on takara tomy mall website, Apocalypse and Genesis can't be separated like a GT bey. They're one layer and one full part.  There's also only 3 disks so I think it can be confirmed that Regalia Genesis has a fused disk plus driver

There's a pic out that proves the driver thing already.
[Image: main_bnr_october_02.jpg]
http://beybladevcrv.com/ sorta hides it as a corner only as part of the background, but it's easy enough to find the full image from there.

With that being said I'm not entirely sure of the "can't be separated" thing for Genesis/Apocalypse just yet. Feels like way too little customization for their new layers like they're leaving GT behind to go back to the Cho-Z era but with fancy new locks, on top of the lack of a need for these gaps in the layer that give off this chip-like appearance.
Wouldn't the mall say 4 Gatinko Chips or four Bases then? Here's the direct text I found on the website:
"New Beyblade “Regalia Genesis” and “Prime Apocalypse” and super powerful parts can be immediately remodeled!

Product details Layer (2), Gachinko chip (2), Weight (2), Base (2), Disc (3), Frame (1), Driver (4), Sticker (1), Correct play instructions (1), Bay Code card (1)"

Still unsure what it means when it says that Apocalypse and Genesis can be immediately remodeled.
(Sep. 15, 2019  3:24 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Wouldn't the mall say 4 Gatinko Chips or four Bases then? Here's the direct text I found on the website:
"New Beyblade “Regalia Genesis” and “Prime Apocalypse” and super powerful parts can be immediately remodeled!

Product details Layer (2), Gachinko chip (2), Weight (2), Base (2), Disc (3), Frame (1), Driver (4), Sticker (1), Correct play instructions (1), Bay Code card (1)"

Still unsure what it means when it says that Apocalypse and Genesis can be immediately remodeled.

They might not want to reveal what they want to call the separate parts of Genesis and Apocalypse, or they might simply want to differentiate them from the GT layers included. "Being immediately remodeled" could be a fancy way to put "you can swap their parts with each other" without outright saying it.

Or it could just be referring to their disks and drivers being swappable instead of their layer parts. Either is plausible here, but I'm not gonna make assumptions if I can avoid them.

I will say the distinctively low amount of customization that can happen here is pretty sad though. Basically all you can swap is layer weights, disks, and drivers, aside from maybe the Genesis and Apocalypses layers which is still an unknown if you can actually split them to customize.

God Customize Set had no issues here. Everything was interchangeable no problem, and even the metal god chips could be moved around with the included tool.

Cho-Z Customize set similarly had no trouble, Outer being the only part that hindered customization because it couldn't have a disk frame like every other disk but that itself hardly matters.

This is just kinda sad for a "Customize Set", even if the parts seem alright so far.
(Sep. 14, 2019  1:05 AM)Armor Wrote: Doesn’t Prime Apocalypse make you think Xcalibur?

It’s literally the same thing right??? 
This should have been xcalibur