[Product]  B-151 Random Booster Vol. 17 (Tact Longinus.12E.T' 双)

(Oct. 12, 2019  5:07 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Bushin Valkyrie.0.U' Retsu
Judgement Pegasus.8'G.Kp' Metsu
Rock Joker.Z.Et So
Wizard Bahamut.00C.Jl' Gen
Storm Pegasus.Hr.At Stardust Ver.
Tact Fafnir.11.R Sen
Lightning L-Drago.10R.Z'
Tact Longinus.12E.T' So

(Sep. 13, 2019  4:08 PM)renidage Wrote: [Image: 4904810134473_55ab42bb2a84465a92fc33d3f771b881.jpg]

(Sep. 13, 2019  4:26 PM)renidage Wrote: [Image: 4904810134473_ac0407681ab249b1b991887909dd7f79.jpg]

(Sep. 13, 2019  4:27 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: 9Tnln16.jpg][Image: qeZAk0m.jpg][Image: iEr8SAl.jpg][Image: UvGgVxU.jpg][Image: sUKN91R.jpg]

Will come out in October 2019.

http://beybladevcrv.com/
No details yet of the Layer types included?
(Aug. 25, 2019  4:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: No details yet of the Layer types included?

Not yet.
Random Booster
Tact Longinus.12E.T'双

Source: marutti
No anime blader one will use it. The color of Longinus base is white, just for selling
双 means two, and Zwei means two as well...
So, Zwei Longinus. 2. Trans 双? XD
From what i could translate it says.
Install double weight at different angles, with different modes
I guess you can rotate the weight to change weight distribution.
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:45 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: From what i could translate it says.

From another source, it said that the Base have different mode with different Weight put on, instead of rotating the Weight.
(Sep. 12, 2019  4:42 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

From another source, it said that the Base have different mode with different Weight put on, instead of rotating the Weight.
What source is it?
(Sep. 12, 2019  5:10 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  4:42 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: From another source, it said that the Base have different mode with different Weight put on, instead of rotating the Weight.
What source is it?

https://twitter.com/nagaken6/status/1172...43456?s=21
If Hasbro wasn't gonna release the random booster GT Beys in Rise, they sure aren't going to now with the Tact Base needing different Weights to extend certain blades around the Base.
(Sep. 12, 2019  4:42 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

Initially I thought that it would be similar to how the Heaven or Dread base worked where, the more the beyblade unlocked, the more the spikes came out, or something. But I think changing weights which changes the mode is a unique idea, definitely makes sense of being called "Tact", which I believe is short for "Tactical", as changing weights to also change modes also has that quality to it.
I made a youtube video going over this stuff under WayoftheBey
I'm gonna move my thoughts on this release here since the tool used to move posts to their appropriate threads won't do squat, lol
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:50 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Wow, i think this is the first Left-spin Random Booster prize in Beyblade? I may be forgetting something but I'm surprised it's taken this long for the prize to be a leftie, lol. I like the purple color scheme, and I'm interested to see how the new Weight and Base work.

also props to TT for finally saying Trans (Dash) Rights, now all we need is Unite Dash and I can finally stop caring about what the next Dash Drivers are lol

[Image: UjCChI3.png]

Anyway, I stitched together the images from marutti's video for a better look at the gimmick, and now I'm kinda sad about this release because this looks like it would be really cool... but only if it was Right-spin. The blades are gonna be so ineffective in Left-spin, and since all non-Lord Bases are locked into one spin direction, it's probably gonna be useless for Attack at the very least. This think easily looks like it could have been similar to Wyvang if it was Right-spin, but since it's Left-only... it's kinda disappointing lol. At least it looks pretty and comes with Trans Dash, I guess.
Tact seems interesting especially since it is another Left Spin Base, but its hard to tell if this could seem good in the meta or like Cosmo, and Flare: not so much. (And of course we're getting another Dash driver that is based off a bad driver smh)
(Sep. 12, 2019  10:06 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Tact seems interesting especially since it is another Left Spin Base, but its hard to tell if this could seem good in the meta or like Cosmo, and Flare: not so much. (And of course we're getting another Dash driver that is based off a bad driver smh)

Trans used to be competitive you know? It's hardly a "bad driver" given its flexibility, although it's admittedly probably not as good in left-spin combos and therefore doesn't work well with this prize.

Like, I would actually consider running Judgement on Trans' so I could decide if I wanted to be a mobile or stationary attacker against any particular opponent.
Is the 双 weight spelled as "So" in Romaji? Google Translate says that the translation to English is twins, which would make sense for the design.
I see a lot of potential for the layer base... Look at the shape of it... And since the contact points are determined on what layer weight u install., Then adding the Gen weight would make the base have a near perfect circle lacking petruding contact points, like Acid Anubis in the Dual Layer series, making it an excellent defense/stamina layer base. The downside to this is the fact that we really don't need any moar defense/stamina stuff in our existing metagame....
(Sep. 13, 2019  5:14 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I see a lot of potential for the layer base... Look at the shape of it... And since the contact points are determined on what layer weight u install., Then adding the Gen weight would make the base have a near perfect circle lacking petruding contact points, like Acid Anubis in the Dual Layer series, making it an excellent defense/stamina layer base. The downside to this is the fact that we really don't need any moar defense/stamina stuff in our existing metagame....

Given that Zwei and Judgement are running around, I'm not sure that's as true as it used to be. Knockout Odin might have some Attack potential as well, although we haven't seen a good enough view to know for sure yet what it might be capable of.

Honestly I don't think Tact is as bad as it looks. It might work as a counter to Judgement presuming the chip isn't raised too high (as seems to be TT's fear for left-spin Defense or Stamina-capable layers). Might stand a fair shot against Zwei too on a decent driver, because Trans' really isn't going to work on this combo. Its design is solid enough that it has potential. Even then it might not be as good as Lord and its spin-stealing capabilities though, so we'll just have to see.
Had a little thought. If Salamander were to exist in GT, this Tact Base could fit in with Salamander's motif. With the base being able to change its shape, similar to Hell Salamander.
(Sep. 13, 2019  5:35 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Had a little thought. If Salamander were to exist in GT, this Tact Base could fit in with Salamander's motif. With the base being able to change its shape, similar to Hell Salamander.

Hell Salamander had more of a manual change, but it is at least slightly reminiscent.
(Sep. 13, 2019  5:38 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  5:35 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Had a little thought. If Salamander were to exist in GT, this Tact Base could fit in with Salamander's motif. With the base being able to change its shape, similar to Hell Salamander.

Hell Salamander had more of a manual change, but it is at least slightly reminiscent.

Yeah, Tact is more convoluted than hS because of how its gimmick works.
Depending on how heavy Tact is, It could work exceptionally well for Defence with Gen creating a left spinning near perfect circle.

Also Trans' is almost certainly going to be/stay banned for Classic.
Neither Dimension' nor Trans' nor Zeta' are currently banned for classic.