[Product]  B-149 GT Triple Booster Set

Does anyone know if there’s a gold turbo version?
(Aug. 09, 2019  11:01 PM)4DFury Wrote: Does anyone know if there’s a gold turbo version?

According to Zankye, there might be one
(Aug. 09, 2019  11:26 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  11:01 PM)4DFury Wrote: Does anyone know if there’s a gold turbo version?

According to Zankye, there might be one

There is for Lord Spriggan and Bahamut
(Aug. 09, 2019  11:28 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  11:26 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: According to Zankye, there might be one

There is for Lord Spriggan and Bahamut

Do you have any proof? Takara Tomy probably would make Gold versions for collectors, but is this confirmed?
(Aug. 10, 2019  12:10 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  11:28 PM)originalzankye Wrote: There is for Lord Spriggan and Bahamut

Do you have any proof? Takara Tomy probably would make Gold versions for collectors, but is this confirmed?

If zankeye is saying the 1/72 pull chances also applies to this Triple Booster Set then I'm actually gonna lose it ahahaha

Gold Turbo doesn't really look good anyways except as trophy or collection pieces tbh

Stoked on getting both Heaven Pegasus and this set in a few days
Check my Instagram I got them
As usual, I hope I do not get these. I understand they're valuable (until the next gen) but they're so plain when you compare them to the original. I want regular Spriggan and Pegasus. Please and thank you. When I pulled the Gold Wizard Fafnir, I was pretty annoyed.
If I can get Gold Spriggan, it's time to order 72 copies of the booster set on Ebay.
(Aug. 10, 2019  2:49 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: As usual, I hope I do not get these. I understand they're valuable (until the next gen) but they're so plain when you compare them to the original. I want regular Spriggan and Pegasus. Please and thank you. When I pulled the Gold Wizard Fafnir, I was pretty annoyed.
Yeah they’re kinda sucky for how they’re done with no effort I’ll prob get the video out soon

Gold Turbo ^
This includes new releases like hP and lS and dB
(Aug. 10, 2019  9:06 AM)originalzankye Wrote:

Gold Turbo ^
This includes new releases like hP and lS and dB

Gold Turbo versions galore. I'd assume they're nerfed to some extent (like the Gold Sr) to discourage tournament usage
Just saw this on Beyblade Wiki, thought to post it here. It shows the prototype designs for Lord Spriggan: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/beyb...0810193632
I can't wait to pick up this release, the set seems nice for the most part.
I know some people are really sad about Sproggan not having owner but let me tell this:We should be thankfull for getting GT version of Spriggan with really good parts which can beat most of GT beys if not all.Maybe there will be some small cameo for Spriggan in the show,but I doubt that.Anyways thats my opinion.
How come in Blind DeVoy's debut he lost. I cant wait for Lord Spriggan to be in the anime and who owns it.
(Aug. 11, 2019  3:24 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Just saw this on Beyblade Wiki, thought to post it here. It shows the prototype designs for Lord Spriggan: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/beyb...0810193632

Wow, number 6 is the one i would have chosen. Way better looking than the actual Lord Spriggan release.
(Aug. 11, 2019  11:56 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  3:24 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Just saw this on Beyblade Wiki, thought to post it here. It shows the prototype designs for Lord Spriggan: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/beyb...0810193632

Wow, number 6 is the one i would have chosen. Way better looking than the actual Lord Spriggan release.

I think the only difference between that and the current release is the details on the gold part (instead of those swirls, it became claws). It would've been amazing since it'd be reminiscent of Requiem's design, but I guess they wanted to veer off from it and took on Chouzetsu Spriggan's straightforward design instead.
I'm surprised that the concept art for LS had the main color of the Layer as red and all the axe/painted bits as gold, only for the final product to swap those colors around and end up looking as ugly just as the stock Cho-Z Spriggan. The red paint on top of the dull gold color they use for plastic body just looks bad, and I have no idea why they would choose that color combo over the nice, brighter gold paint on top of the same red plastic they used for Spriggan, S2, and lS. The color choice here kinda ruins the Bey aesthetically and I hope Lord gets a recolor thats more aesthetically pleasing before the series ends. (and no, the gold turbo version does not count as that since it and every other gold turbo bey looks tacky as all getout, lol)
(Aug. 12, 2019  1:48 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I'm surprised that the concept art for LS had the main color of the Layer as red and all the axe/painted bits as gold, only for the final product to swap those colors around and end up looking as ugly just as the stock Cho-Z Spriggan. The red paint on top of the dull gold color they use for plastic body just looks bad, and I have no idea why they would choose that color combo over the nice, brighter gold paint on top of the same red plastic they used for Spriggan, S2, and lS. The color choice here kinda ruins the Bey aesthetically and I hope Lord gets a recolor thats more aesthetically pleasing before the series ends. (and no, the gold turbo version does not count as that since it and every other gold turbo bey looks tacky as all getout, lol)

There is no gold paint on Spriggan and Storm Spriggan. But the Hasbro versions of those layers have gold paint.
(Aug. 12, 2019  4:20 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  1:48 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I'm surprised that the concept art for LS had the main color of the Layer as red and all the axe/painted bits as gold, only for the final product to swap those colors around and end up looking as ugly just as the stock Cho-Z Spriggan. The red paint on top of the dull gold color they use for plastic body just looks bad, and I have no idea why they would choose that color combo over the nice, brighter gold paint on top of the same red plastic they used for Spriggan, S2, and lS. The color choice here kinda ruins the Bey aesthetically and I hope Lord gets a recolor thats more aesthetically pleasing before the series ends. (and no, the gold turbo version does not count as that since it and every other gold turbo bey looks tacky as all getout, lol)

There is no gold paint on Spriggan and Storm Spriggan. But the Hasbro versions of those layers have gold paint.

I was only talking about the color of the plastic when I brought those Layers up. I suppose I could have phrased it more clearly.
Still, Lord Spriggan regardless of its color is going to be a staple meta part in tournaments. It may be quite a long time before they even release a regular recolor of such a powerful Layer (since czS doesn't even have a recolor in a random booster/layer collection yet, along with czA and czV)
Hope they make lS into random layer or a booster bc its way to pricey