[Product]  B-149 GT Triple Booster Set

(Jul. 13, 2019  4:49 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  3:39 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Why make extreme m when we have Iron driver? The combo specified might still be easy to KO or outspin in same spin, but ofc, every combo has it's counters (the point is, I don't think it will be meta breaking).
P.S: Hold m is a crazy good idea imo.

Iron has little surface area. XtremeM would therefore be much more useful.

True, but I don't think it will be called xtreme m and instead be called as a successor of iron.
(Jul. 13, 2019  4:53 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  4:49 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Iron has little surface area. XtremeM would therefore be much more useful.

True, but I don't think it will be called xtreme m and instead be called as a successor of iron.

First off it would be Am for Accel Metal, Xm would not make sense because it would remove the rubber.
Second, there wouldn’t really be much difference between Iron and Am because even though there seems to be a slightly different surface area, they’re still roughly the same. They made sure Sw was different based on the metal swords it would have while giving it a jagged edge.
Lord spriggan looks GREAT, but I must admit, I let out a bit of an OOF when I saw the combo, it’s almost like tt just reached into a mixed bag and used what they pulled out, nonetheless I’m glad dm is being “dashified”. As for the teeth, I am a little worried that lord will suffer the same fate as wizard and dread. Although I doubt this is possible, I would be okay if the base lifted the teeth in left spin mode, but extended them to full length in right spin making Spriggan like a more versatile judgement joker with the rubber.
(Jul. 13, 2019  11:44 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  4:53 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: True, but I don't think it will be called xtreme m and instead be called as a successor of iron.

First off it would be Am for Accel Metal, Xm would not make sense because it would remove the rubber.
Second, there wouldn’t really be much difference between Iron and Am because even though there seems to be a slightly different surface area, they’re still roughly the same. They made sure Sw was different based on the metal swords it would have while giving it a jagged edge.

One way I can see Xm work is if it was made like Dragoon MF's Running Core, where there is metal inside the rubber tip
Orbit Metal may be much better in terms of KO resistance as well as weight increase at least compared to its plastic Orbit counterpart. If only those metal ball parts came with grease like Draciel F had back then, it may help with the performance (looking at you, Planet and your squeaking ball)
(Jul. 13, 2019  3:39 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  10:51 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: orbit metal isn't entirely metal only the ball is metal. if this will be a trend from now on then extreme m and hold m are what interest me probably atomic m too but that might be meta breaking with gen weight and dread bahamut

Why make extreme m when we have Iron driver? The combo specified might still be easy to KO or outspin in same spin, but ofc, every combo has it's counters (the point is, I don't think it will be meta breaking).
what ThePheonix said is also pretty good for extreme m. but honestly i meant an extreme with its rubber tip, but a little bit of metal on the parts that hold that rubber. extreme is pretty light as a driver since it doesn't have all that mass.
(Jul. 15, 2019  9:19 AM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2019  3:39 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Why make extreme m when we have Iron driver? The combo specified might still be easy to KO or outspin in same spin, but ofc, every combo has it's counters (the point is, I don't think it will be meta breaking).
what ThePheonix said is also pretty good for extreme m. but honestly i meant an extreme with its rubber tip, but a little bit of metal on the parts that hold that rubber. extreme is pretty light as a driver since it doesn't have all that mass.

An Xtreme Metal may be a good Driver when Awakened, with the metal tip inside showing up after the rubber-tip has worn down into something like a metal-tipped version of Unite, which will then have some stamina and counter potential. Yet that is considering if the "Metal" re-introduction is done to all types.

But again, it may be restricted to only Drivers with moving/free-spinning parts, so we may be getting like Yard Metal, Atomic Metal (with possibly metal free-spinning ring as well). We probably won't have Revolve Metal (since we have Low). It would be crazy if they made Cycle Metal (since that might be loads better than the normal plastic version). Guard Metal may be good as metal will have less friction on the stadium than plastic so the anti-KO gimmick may finally work in that case, as well as Loop Metal, since heavier Driver weight means more stability and possibly lesser KO risk, theoretically speaking. 

Another speculation is that the "Metal" portion of Om may just be a one-time thing (like Ultimate Reboot), so only time can tell if they actually release "Metallized" versions of Defense and Stamina Drivers the way they improved on lessening Burst risk for Attack and Balance types through the Dash/Prime releases.

I might be picking this up along with Heaven Pegasus over getting the RBV, but who knows, if I see people going gaga over the competitiveness of Around Disk (similar to the sudden boom of Ratchet for Bearing combos) in Youtube, I may also get some RBV as well.
Im confused what is this discussion about Driver Metal thing?It's something like when we getted dash versions of old drivers so now we get metal versions of them?
I’m actually enjoying the different versions of drivers, I.e. dash and metal. There’s overall less parts with Burst than with MFB, but I think it allows for each part to set a potentially different customization. Also, you know how most dash drivers are attack are balance drivers? I think the metal drivers are going to be for Defense and Stamina type drivers...if nobody’s already pointed that out.

I really like this Spriggan...it has everything, like Requiem, but maybe better. The L and R, the rubber, the metal, not to mention the 6 modes of the Dimension’ driver. I even don’t mind the Blitz disk because it reminds me of lS; how it seemed slightly unbalanced, especially in Left rotation.
(Jul. 16, 2019  2:57 AM)Sprig Wrote: I’m actually enjoying the different versions of drivers, I.e. dash and metal. There’s overall less parts with Burst than with MFB, but I think it allows for each part to set a potentially different customization. Also, you know how most dash drivers are attack are balance drivers? I think the metal drivers are going to be for Defense and Stamina type drivers...if nobody’s already pointed that out.

I really like this Spriggan...it has everything, like Requiem, but maybe better. The L and R, the rubber, the metal, not to mention the 6 modes of the Dimension’ driver. I even don’t mind the Blitz disk because it reminds me of lS; how it seemed slightly unbalanced, especially in Left rotation.

I think that may have already been speculated a few comments before this, yet we have no way of saying at this time that the "Metal" second name for Om is going to be TT's answer to the "Dash/Prime" Attack and Balance Drivers, that the flow will be having "Metallized" versions for Defense and/or Stamina.

If people do have a problem with Lord Spriggan having Blitz as stock, it can probably be swapped with 00Wall (since both are available on this Triple Booster Set) and be done with it.
This set is gonna be so expensive wished the made spriggan into a booster instead of the set
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:19 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: This set is gonna be so expensive wished the made spriggan into a booster instead of the set

The price is gonna be 3456 ¥ which is 28,51 € or 32,02 $.
(Jul. 16, 2019  11:12 AM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:19 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: This set is gonna be so expensive wished the made spriggan into a booster instead of the set

The price is gonna be 3456 ¥ which is 28,51 € or  32,02 $.
Ik the price but I live in Australia which makes everything so expensive
(Jul. 16, 2019  11:40 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  11:12 AM)DynamisSK Wrote: The price is gonna be 3456 ¥ which is 28,51 € or  32,02 $.
Ik the price but I live in Australia which makes everything so expensive

Well I live in Slovakia and we dont have any beys here.
I’m just hoping it will be readily available. They Legend Star Bey Set launched on July 12th and only place that has it is eBay, but for like double the price. I absolutely want this triple booster but don’t want to be price gauged for it.
(Jul. 16, 2019  1:51 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I’m just hoping it will be readily available. They Legend Star Bey Set launched on July 12th and only place that has it is eBay, but for like double the price. I absolutely want this triple booster but don’t want to be price gauged for it.

I've been watching eBay. So far the gouging is severe. The MSRP is $32, but many sellers are offering it for $66 or more, before shipping. kj-styles has it for $50, but they're slow. I'm hoping that by the time tomicahongkong begins stocking it, they have a decent price. I would totally do $50 if the shipping were a bit faster. Then again, it doesn't release until the 10th, so early September is a decent time I guess.
*silently hopes for Bearing Metal*
(Jul. 16, 2019  6:09 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: *silently hopes for Bearing Metal*

We really don't need this.
(Jul. 16, 2019  6:09 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote: *silently hopes for Bearing Metal*

The day that happens The meta won’t change and it will take over a year for something to shake it up....
Just like pP
When will have the video of it, we are tired of asking who is the owner of spriggan.
(Jul. 18, 2019  9:18 AM)Dasmind Wrote: When will have the video of it, we are tired of asking who is the owner of spriggan.

Aiga changed his name to Saiga, which would allow him to own Spriggan.
Okay, enough of that nonesense. I'd expect the video to be released after July 20th, but hopefully before August starts.
(Jul. 18, 2019  9:24 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2019  9:18 AM)Dasmind Wrote: When will have the video of it, we are tired of asking who is the owner of spriggan.

Aiga changed his name to Saiga, which would allow him to own Spriggan.
Okay, enough of that nonesense. I'd expect the video to be released after July 20th, but hopefully before August starts.

Thats a long time.
(Jul. 18, 2019  9:44 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2019  9:24 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Aiga changed his name to Saiga, which would allow him to own Spriggan.

Thats a long time.

Well, we can't change the TT staff's minds. They probably want to release the video closer to release because Spriggan's Base mechanism is likely going to be different than switching spin directions with ls, Sr, and 超S and they don't wan to release all the info immediately. Plus, it's already the 18th, so the wait won't be that long.
(Jul. 18, 2019  10:05 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2019  9:44 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Thats a long time.

Well, we can't change the TT staff's minds. They probably want to release the video closer to release because Spriggan's Base mechanism is likely going to be different than switching spin directions with ls, Sr, and 超S and they don't wan to release all the info immediately. Plus, it's already the 18th, so the wait won't be that long.

Thx
Spriggan comes with a black plastic blitz, and the wall frame on Dread Bahamut is purple