[Product]  B-148 Booster Heaven Pegasus.10P.Low 閃(Sen)

This gimmick could be a top tier layer, Heaven to recover clicks, Ashura to make it easier to recover because of its weak teeth. Put it up against Zwei Longinus, but that's just a speculation. Even if the Pegasus chip seems decent, 10Proof is a good disc/frame combo and Low has potential. This could be the new meta...
(Jul. 11, 2019  10:54 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: This gimmick could be a top tier layer, Heaven to recover clicks, Ashura to make it easier to recover because of its weak teeth. Put it up against Zwei Longinus, but that's just a speculation. Even if the Pegasus chip seems decent, 10Proof is a good disc/frame combo and Low has potential. This could be the new meta...

I think that the only downfall is that the wing doesn’t seem too big, so it might not even get knocked back in. The Pegasus Chip might be good for Attack combos just like pretty much every Right Spin Chip and the Low Driver definitely has the potential to outshine Eternal as long as the gear-shaped engraving on the metal dish doesn’t get in the way.
So we’ve had a plastic Revolve, POM Revolve, and now a metal Revolve. What’s next? A rubber Revolve?
I get it... When the hey has Low HP (Heaven Pegasus) it recovers! Don't know if that was intended
(Jul. 12, 2019  3:48 AM)renidage Wrote: [Image: D_PcN-sUEAMnDqS?format=jpg&name=small]

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/group_sun_amy

Now this is fire ahahahah wallet burns all day all night every month for the whole year GT "Great Tears"
Sick name for a beyblade.
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:25 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Sick name for a beyblade.

Many people here think otherwise, haha
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:25 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Sick name for a beyblade.

Many people here think otherwise, haha

Not I...

...says the guy with a pony avatar.
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:38 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Many people here think otherwise, haha

Not I...

...says the guy with a pony avatar.
;c How can "Heaven" not sound awesome?
If Low actually works as intended, it will inevitably replace Eternal or at least let one have LAD Stamina/Defense meta Decks.

Just need to replace that Sen Weight with probably Ten/Metsu/Zan and you're gonna have a meta Stamina combo for GT already; Chip can be the original green Ashura or Joker so it can easily activate the Base gimmick. The gimmick itself looks probably like Dread's, except it is for right spin; that would mean the Base should roughly be around the same weight as Dread?

10Proof, heh, it shouldn't fail the combo performance-wise, but may still depend on how low is Low: if it is around the same height of Revolve, it may still work, but if it is simply a metal-plated Eternal, the Frame is simply a nice freebie for this release.
I have a few doubts.
1.Does the base have metal or not?
2.The driver's tip looks like a ball and not a spike. Is it a spike or a ball? (I don't want answer that's like 'no matter how sharp a thing is, it is curved!')
3.Is the base slightly wider than normal?
(Jul. 12, 2019  9:03 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I have a few doubts.
1.Does the base have metal or not?
2.The driver's tip looks like a ball and not a spike. Is it a spike or a ball? (I don't want answer that's like 'no matter how sharp a thing is, it is curved!')
3.Is the base slightly wider than normal?

1) The base doesn’t have metal.
2) It’s a spike, but it looks like there’s a flat area around it that isn’t going to make contact with the ground. Basically, the metal dish is supposed to touch the ground earlier on in battle to keep the combo straight I believe.
3) The Base is probably around the same size as Grand, but the contact points don’t like as elevated as they are on Grand.
Just to clarify, this is a right spinning Bey. It says so on the box for Heaven Pegasus

The base only has metallic paint, unfortunately
Aww man... I was just wishing that we’ll start having more metal-infused layer bases...

I sure hope Zwei & Lord won’t be the only bases with metal....
Can’t wait To see Pots official character art
It looks amazing!
It’s abbreviated as Lw, so i guess someone has to change the thread title...
(Jul. 12, 2019  11:29 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Low driver metal part is free spinning. https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=LA423

Get ready for Eternal 2
(Jul. 12, 2019  11:35 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  11:29 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Low driver metal part is free spinning. https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/parts?id=LA423

Get ready for Eternal 2

Metal-boogaloo