[Product]  B-146 Random Booster Vol. 16 (Flare Dragon.Ar.Pl 閃, Gaia Dragoon.Ar.Hn')

Hazard Kerbeus be looking like Kamen rider Build in a Hazard form (that is verbatim btw)
Not digging the look of the Flare Layer Base.
I'm not feeling this random booster volume in general.

In all honesty, if I had to pick two Beyblades out of this set, it would be the Geist Fafnir or Revive Phoenix .
Accel' and hunter' are some nice additions at least
The recolors look really good.
Ooo
I love the negative Slash joker recolor
I basically love everything here. Can't wait to see better shots of the frame/driver colors.
I think they look really amazing. Flare seems very cool, I haven't had a single Zeutron layer this entire time and I think this would be neat to get. Planet would be very nice to have. I already have about half of these but I'll definitely roll the dice and pick up a few of these boosters; they just look so nice.
Im worried that the Gaia Dragoon layer won’t be very competitive because of those huge contact points.
Just like the Dranzer-S layer...
It might have been good in the original plastic gen,
(That’s an assumption since I know nuffin about plastic gen),
But I’m doubtful in the burst format...
I’m probably going to buy a full set for my Birthday, can’t wait for this to be released!
(Jun. 27, 2019  11:38 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: I’m probably going to buy a full set for my Birthday, can’t wait for this to be released!

Awesome, ill probably get Lord Spriggan for my birthday in August.
@ ReekoBlader

Nah, it never had any competitive viability. So, I'm sure this'll just a collector's item more than anything. Just like then.
(Jun. 28, 2019  12:05 AM)Pich Wrote: @ ReekoBlader

Nah, it never had any competitive viability. So, I'm sure this'll just a collector's item more than anything. Just like then.

Thanks Pich. I will soon be getting into the plastic gen so I won’t be assuming anything..

Now back to the topic...
The design of the “Flare” layer base’s shape kinda reminds me of the original Ragnaruk.

The flare base also has the potential to be the heaviest layer base to date due to the metal balls inside of it... (I love the gimmick by the way) it looks like it has a lot of OWD, so it might be real competitive for a stamina or attack combo.

What are y’all thoughts for the forge disk?
Slash Joker looks incredible. And nice to see another Revive Phoenix re-release. Nice RB overall!
Honestly time Geist Fafnir got a rerelease that wasn't super limited.
So, first of all, it is really frustrating for me that we don't get another MFB remake... Maybe Gaia Dragon is better for fans of plastic gens, but I perfer the metal series...
then here is my preference:
1. Flare Dragon Ar.Pl Sen: Although Dragon and Sen is boring, Flare and Around looks interesting. Planet is not competitive but it is not that easy to get, so It's good to see another source of Pl.
2. Geist Fafnir Rt.G: As one of my favorate Cho-Z beys, this is the first time that we get a recolor of gF (except those limited editions, they are basically impossible to get). And it is surprised to see Gyro.
3. Gaia Dragoon. Ar.Hn': Al least it is a new bey for me, and the central chip seems to be painted metal (not confirmed though), and the free spin gimmick is kept, so I suppose this would be more useful then other plastic gen remakes. And we can get another Around here.
4. Revive Phoenix 8'M.A': Anyway, phoenix is still a top tier beyblade in current meta (It is really frustrating that we cannot use a Phoenix without armor in tournaments, that should be better than when there is an armor), and this recolor looks fantastic. However, all other parts are boring.
5. Flare Ashura. 5.S Retsu: At least a new Base, but to be honest, all other parts are horrible...
6. Slash Joker 10.Kp Metsu: The color looks good, but I've got enough 10 and I really don't want Kp...
7. Hazard Kerbeus 00H.Gr: 00 is okay but all other parts...
8. Crash Ragnaruk 7B.F': I have no interest in either the color scheme or the parts...
I think that they should have just stuck with the ‘OG’ Plastics if you know what I’m saying. I think they should move on to MFB since they’ve gotten a great start on it with Storm Pegasus. I was really hoping for the all iconic Leone or maybe even a side hero, Sagittario. But I guess MFB dudes must wait this out...

But otherwise, I find that the new re-colors of the beys are really cool! Especially Geist Fafnir, Hazard Kerbeus and Slash Joker. The others are good, but not the best. But I’m probably not gonna get it anyway, never had the interest in RBVs...
(Jun. 28, 2019  2:19 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I think that they should have just stuck with the ‘OG’ Plastics if you know what I’m saying. I think they should move on to MFB since they’ve gotten a great start on it with Storm Pegasus. I was really hoping for the all iconic Leone or maybe even a side hero, Sagittario. But I guess MFB dudes must wait this out...

But otherwise, I find that the new re-colors of the beys are really cool! Especially Geist Fafnir, Hazard Kerbeus and Slash Joker. The others are good, but not the best. But I’m probably not gonna get it anyway, never had the interest in RBVs...

Will love to see a lightning l-drago remake. Imagine if they implement the gimmick too...
There is only 4 beys that I think are worth buying
(Even tho I’m buying the whole set)

1 the prize bey fD ar pl sen

2 Gaia dragon ar hn’

3 gF layer is nice, I never knew that there was an extremely limited edition gF, but then again, I kno nuffin...

And last, but not least...
4 The beautiful SJ “Negative Recolor”.
Which is IMHO, the best recolor in the set
Do the metal balls in the disc move?
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:26 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Do the metal balls in the disc move?

Yes they do move
I see lad potentialSmile
I also see high recoil potential..