[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

Is Venom made for deathschyther?
That claw like thing is huge
(May. 14, 2019  6:28 PM)renidage Wrote: [Image: 4904810134411_fb2db49b11714fa897b12373d1544fff.jpg][Image: 4904810134411_49eacb5540fe4a53a653caa14f3e7585.jpg][Image: 4904810134411_7699a8790a4a4125b789f8a15d4b97a4.jpg][Image: 4904810134411_05bd820c27ab47f880f976e6b8414cf2.jpg]

B-145 DX Starter Venom & Erase Diaboros .Vn.Bl
Official Images

Source?
the bey looks good very good hope it perform great too.
I would say that the Disk is Venom, but that's out of the question. Maybe something like Vend or Ventus. The Driver might be Blade or Bluster. Also, since the GT Chip doesn't start with a delta, at least there is a difference in the full combo where it doesn't include any kanji for the Weight.
hope fully it come's with a disk like sting and a driver like xtreme destroy or charge.
To me, Venom looks like if the points of contact on Ace swapped positions but they also took on this epic form.
(May. 15, 2019  12:07 AM)MagixG Wrote: To me, Venom looks like if the points of contact on Ace swapped positions but they also took on this epic form.

its a more bulkier and a beefed up version of legend spriggan and ace combined
Here's hoping the blue center of the GT Chip is metal (Spriggan wannabe), cuz fusing the Chip and Weight should still compensate for weight loss through a metallic part, no? Venom looks kinda like Ace but mirrored and has a more aggressive shape. Erase doesn't look too great and may only have niche use for Attack like bL. Quite curious on how the mechanism would be on that Chip (might still be heavy with a lot of screws and small metal rods and springs.

Gonna have to wait til June for updates of Disk and Driver leaks.
Wait a sec, a bl driver? This means we can now make bL.bl.bl... okay then...
(May. 15, 2019  3:02 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Wait a sec, a bl driver? This means we can now make bL.bl.bl... okay then...

That was actually what I said to @[renidage]
I'm guessing bl could be Blood, and maybe Vn could be Vein.
I think Bl might stand for Blend. Blend was also the secondary name for my homemade Ultimate Unite driver, which I've shown on my Quasar Galahad, to the Takara Tomy staff members and Hiro Morita on November 3rd, 2018 at the Beyblade Burst World Championship in Paris, France. My Blend (Ultimate Unite) driver is basically a Unite with a metal spike in the center, instead of a plastic one.
(May. 15, 2019  5:03 PM)TL14 Wrote: I think Bl might stand for Blend. Blend was also the secondary name for my homemade Ultimate Unite driver, which I've shown on my Quasar Galahad, to the Takara Tomy staff members and Hiro Morita on November 3rd, 2018 at the Beyblade Burst World Championship in Paris, France. My Blend (Ultimate Unite) driver is basically a Unite with a metal spike in the center, instead of a plastic one.

Slightly off topic, but that's actually an idea I had for like, a variation of Unite, I called it Reverse Unite or RU (I make concepts of reverse drivers often in my mind) and the driver is a metallic silver with a metal spike in the middle and a certain kind of material that's not too hard to push in and it's free spin too, basically my RU is more stamina focused and even more KO resistant focused than regular Unite
(May. 15, 2019  8:46 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  5:03 PM)TL14 Wrote: I think Bl might stand for Blend. Blend was also the secondary name for my homemade Ultimate Unite driver, which I've shown on my Quasar Galahad, to the Takara Tomy staff members and Hiro Morita on November 3rd, 2018 at the Beyblade Burst World Championship in Paris, France. My Blend (Ultimate Unite) driver is basically a Unite with a metal spike in the center, instead of a plastic one.

Slightly off topic, but that's actually an idea I had for like, a variation of Unite, I called it Reverse Unite or RU (I make concepts of reverse drivers often in my mind) and the driver is a metallic silver with a metal spike in the middle and a certain kind of material that's not too hard to push in and it's free spin too, basically my RU is more stamina focused and even more KO resistant focused than regular Unite

That reminds me of the Tachyon Driver from my Quasar Galahad Black Ver. which is basically a free spinning Blend Driver. I have videos of it on my YT channel. It performs really well. Also, sorry for going off topic.
(May. 15, 2019  3:02 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Wait a sec, a bl driver? This means we can now make bL.bl.bl... okay then...

But Blitz Disk won't have too much synergy with Bloody Longinus Layer due to differing points of contact. Acronym-wise it is funny like dF.8.Nt, but the combo might not have any use, idk. time and testing will tell
(May. 16, 2019  12:08 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

But Blitz Disk won't have too much synergy with Bloody Longinus Layer due to differing points of contact. Acronym-wise it is funny like dF.8.Nt, but the combo might not have any use, idk. time and testing will tell

I was saying I thought it was funny that it could be done. I never expected it to actually be a good combo lol.
(May. 16, 2019  12:31 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  12:08 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: But Blitz Disk won't have too much synergy with Bloody Longinus Layer due to differing points of contact. Acronym-wise it is funny like dF.8.Nt, but the combo might not have any use, idk. time and testing will tell

I was saying I thought it was funny that it could be done. I never expected it to actually be a good combo lol.

I understand.

Going back on the topic, possibly Vn could be Vanquish/Vain/Venom/Vindictive and Bl could be Blast/Blaze/Blaring

If it's one of those, it'd sound awesome to call it Venom/Erase Diaboros.Vanquish.Blast 

Too bad there aren't any leaks yet for what the Disk and Driver would look. Is it bad to hope for a Bl' already even though we don't know how it performs yet?
I don't know if anyone said this, but maybe Vn could be Vanish?
I keep seeing people say "Oh, Diaboros looks like Spriggan" and "No, Diaboros looks like Salamander" but i haven't seen anyone pointing out how the face of it looks very similar to Inferno Ifrit, Especially the little fin on its cheek.
For the disk I’d guess probably vent, vanish, or vanquish and for the driver definitely Blast.
One of the faces looks like Tyrantrum haha