[Product]  B-143 Random Layer Vol. 1 (Dread Bahamut 天)

This one still has the gimmick that the god version had
(May. 20, 2019  3:31 PM)MagixG Wrote: Ok, so, let me be another to say I LOVE Dread's new gimmick, but I have a slight concern or two. As little as Arc's gimmick did, it seemed a lot rounder while Dread seems a bit more jagged, even the shields seem a bit jagged. Now still, I love the gimmick but I was just thinking as to why it might be a tad more jagged than round like the original Arc.

They probably realized how good aB and B3 were, so they decided to make DB have some recoil.
(Yesterday  8:41 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  3:31 PM)MagixG Wrote: Ok, so, let me be another to say I LOVE Dread's new gimmick, but I have a slight concern or two. As little as Arc's gimmick did, it seemed a lot rounder while Dread seems a bit more jagged, even the shields seem a bit jagged. Now still, I love the gimmick but I was just thinking as to why it might be a tad more jagged than round like the original Arc.

They probably realized how good aB and B3 were, so they decided to make DB have some recoil.

I think the main draw to aB and B3 was the roundness, and still, while I love Dread, I'm just wondering why the more recoil-y design? I think I kind of understand though, its that the Bases are supposed to look cool, and they also are supposed to look good with every (compatible) chip. I'm still curious though as to why? I get it, but why?
(Yesterday  3:12 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Yesterday  8:41 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: They probably realized how good aB and B3 were, so they decided to make DB have some recoil.

I think the main draw to aB and B3 was the roundness, and still, while I love Dread, I'm just wondering why the more recoil-y design?
Maybe to prevent it from being OP?
Understandable. I also was wondering if it would be harder to implement the same gimmick as Arc (note that Dread's gimmick functions differently than Arc) into GT or to incorporate the same gimmick here into a rounder shape like Arc