[Product]  B-143 Random Layer Vol. 1 (Dread Bahamut 天)

Gimmick/GT Ability of Dread Bahamut Ten
Deforms when Lock is loosened, strengthens defense.

Source: http://beybladevcrv.com/
Random layer, yet it is a Bahamut Type bey. At near burst position, exposed edges will shift and make the base look like a ring with less edges.
One thing is for sure, TT learned from Ark Bahamut and made its gimmick more prominent for Dread.
Is it just me... or does Dread Bahamut kinda looks like Kamen Rider Rogue?

Also who is betting on it being Boa or a new person who uses it... if it gets animated of course.
(May. 14, 2019  11:28 AM)Kry Wrote: Is it just me... or does Dread Bahamut kinda looks like Kamen Rider Rogue?

Right??! Gasp
Small box. If thsts a green DP then yay. Plus I got a green friction driver i need to useSmile and i got a driver I can use for the AK. Im shocked that Ark gets an evolution. I guess 4 layers is cheaper. So im guessing this is a june release
(May. 14, 2019  1:48 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Small box. If thsts a green DP then yay. Plus I got a green friction driver i need to useSmile and i got a driver I can use for the AK. Im shocked that Ark gets an evolution. I guess 4 layers is cheaper. So im guessing this is a june release

It's actually this month's release along with Judgment Joker
So the gimmick is an improved version of arc Bahamut

So the shape would get gradually rounder.

First click the small green blades retract or at least can move.
By the last click the shape would be round with the larger green blades filling out the shape.
(May. 14, 2019  2:23 PM)MWF Wrote: So the gimmick is an improved version of arc Bahamut

By the last click the shape would be round with the larger green blades filling out the shape.

Probably at first click you are right that the little wings retract since they do have the small tabs that the Disk will press on upon assembly. It actually creates a bit more aggressive shape than aB had upon launch. I'm praying they don't put aB teeth for Bahamut Chip cuz this thing is quite a recoil-fest. 

Even if they decide to make the "shields" out of POM or some slippery plastic (ala gK), it'll still have enough recoil to self-Burst on the last second unless the teeth were at least on par with either Ashura Chip (RBV ver) or Dragon Chip (DX and RBV ver)
(May. 14, 2019  2:35 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  2:23 PM)MWF Wrote: So the gimmick is an improved version of arc Bahamut

Probably at first click you are right that the little wings retract since they do have the small tabs that the Disk will press on upon assembly. It actually creates a bit more aggressive shape than aB had upon launch. I'm praying they don't put aB teeth for Bahamut Chip cuz this thing is quite a recoil-fest. 

Even if they decide to make the "shields" out of POM or some slippery plastic (ala gK), it'll still have enough recoil to self-Burst on the last second unless the teeth were at least on par with either Ashura Chip (RBV ver) or Dragon Chip (DX and RBV ver)

Even if the Bahamut chip has mediocre teeth there is Diaboros, Fafnir, and Longinus you could use instead.
(May. 14, 2019  2:38 PM)MWF Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  2:35 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Probably at first click you are right that the little wings retract since they do have the small tabs that the Disk will press on upon assembly. It actually creates a bit more aggressive shape than aB had upon launch. I'm praying they don't put aB teeth for Bahamut Chip cuz this thing is quite a recoil-fest. 

Even if the Bahamut chip has mediocre teeth there is Diaboros, Fafnir, and Longinus you could use instead.

Thing is, I also play for aesthetics ahahaha so if Bahamut sucks, it kinda hurts the eye to look at a combo with specific color motif. 

Diaboros might be good color-wise, but it already limits your Weight usage (so much for customization, though the only useless Weight is Retsu). Longinus we really don't know the color yet. Fafnir's gold really doesn't tie up with Dread Base color, but we'll see. As long as Dread doesn't make Fafnir raise up to lessen the Burst resistance, it probably will be good too
It looks like Dread has the gimmick that Arc did, which seems cool
I'm pleasantly surprised to see Bahamut return from God, especially since it never showed up at all for Super-Z.
Really getting some Protoman vibes from that Red Airknight.
There not ditching the whole burst thing I saw what Dread Bahamut looks like and it looks heavy metal! I have to say it's one of the coolest beys I have ever seen I mean its black and purple and it has an undead dragon on it! It can't get more metal than that! -Avery

See there's a sick pic of it right above my post! Told ya it was metal! -Avery
(May. 15, 2019  4:03 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: There not ditching the whole burst thing I saw what Dread Bahamut looks like and it looks heavy metal! I have to say it's one of the coolest beys I have ever seen I mean its black and purple and it has an undead dragon on it! It can't get more metal than that! -Avery

It is plastic ?
(May. 15, 2019  5:42 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  4:03 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: There not ditching the whole burst thing I saw what Dread Bahamut looks like and it looks heavy metal! I have to say it's one of the coolest beys I have ever seen I mean its black and purple and it has an undead dragon on it! It can't get more metal than that! -Avery

It is plastic ?

He meant metal as in it looks cool.
(May. 15, 2019  3:46 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  5:42 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It is plastic ?

He meant metal as in it looks cool.
Ohhh ok
Man that Ace Valkyrie Tho only bad part there is sen.
(May. 15, 2019  5:32 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Man that Ace Valkyrie Tho only bad part there is sen.

I mean, it's light, but it probably gives some mid to high OWD
(May. 15, 2019  5:32 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Man that Ace Valkyrie Tho only bad part there is sen.

Ace Valkyrie is already my main go-to combo for Balance on Sting and Charge, though mine is on Ten. Sen might be good for OWD and LAD since the Burst risk is already taken care of by the Chip, but I will have to test that against some time-tested meta combos.
I'm wondering what Bahamut's teeth will look like. If it's shallow teeth again it would make the Bahamut chip pretty much entirely useless for customisation haha.