[Product]  B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬

This bey looks pretty cool, it reminds me of Psychic Phantom a little.
Please say someone saved the video or has a reupload. I never got to see it and it got taken down.
(May. 03, 2019  1:23 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Please say someone saved the video or has a reupload. I never got to see it and it got taken down.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16cRJUf...Ko59g2ZC-c
(May. 02, 2019  7:35 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

What if it has a driver like liner but with a swivel so the gimmick actually works?
As for the disc I thought I saw a bit of teal plastic where it would be when it was slowing down in the battle in the video
(May. 03, 2019  10:53 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2019  7:35 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:

What if it has a driver like liner but with a swivel so the gimmick actually works?
As for the disc I thought I saw a bit of teal plastic where it would be when it was slowing down in the battle in the video

I agree. It clearly starts to tip around before it falls over and seems to have okay, but not great stamina. It looks like another fun but probably not actually good Driver that’s centered around a gimmick. It should be noted how quickly and aggressively it returns to the middle when hit, so maybe the tip can find a niche in combinations meant to counter Stamina types. We’ll just have to wait for information on the Disc though. We got a peek at the color, but that’s about it. Maybe they did a roller gimmick (for the umpteenth time) to go with the Liner’ or Liner-esque Driver.
(May. 04, 2019  12:38 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Oh god can we please not have a liner’ ?
100% agreed I honestly still don't get why TT made liner
Liner is quite a decent Driver if all you needed was some stamina potential. It is highly out-classed, which is a given, but if it had a Dash counterpart it may still be viable for countering Chouzetsu Valkyrie/Spriggan/Achilles entries as all Balance Drivers with Dash versions have been useful to lessen Burst-risk probability (especially on less-recoil Layers).
im calling it, joker looks like a longinus honestly. i really hope it has a disc like polish or it has something like trans'

also oh god i just had a terrible thought: Edge'-S OHHH NOOOO
(May. 04, 2019  2:23 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 04, 2019  12:38 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Oh god can we please not have a liner’ ?
100% agreed I honestly still don't get why TT made liner

Liner isn't actually all that bad. Sure, it doesn't have Stamina or LAD potential, but it's also the quickest defensive driver at returning to the center after a hit, which actually means it's got pretty serious Defense potential behind its little unicycle wheel. I think people look more at Liner's flaws than what it's actually capable off to be honest, and they miss that sort of potential. Sure it's not great, but it's not bad either.

(May. 04, 2019  4:46 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: also oh god i just had a terrible thought: Edge'-S OHHH NOOOO

They're probably never going to make ' drivers for Defense or Stamina beys, so no worries about an Edge' just yet. There'd definitely never be an Edge'-S, as Hasbro's been completely ignoring ' drivers altogether.
(May. 04, 2019  4:53 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 04, 2019  2:23 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: 100% agreed I honestly still don't get why TT made liner

Liner isn't actually all that bad. Sure, it doesn't have Stamina or LAD potential, but it's also the quickest defensive driver at returning to the center after a hit, which actually means it's got pretty serious Defense potential behind its little unicycle wheel. I think people look more at Liner's flaws than what it's actually capable off to be honest, and they miss that sort of potential. Sure it's not great, but it's not bad either.

(May. 04, 2019  4:46 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: also oh god i just had  a terrible thought: Edge'-S OHHH NOOOO

They're probably never going to make ' drivers for Defense or Stamina beys, so no worries about an Edge' just yet. There'd definitely never be an Edge'-S, as Hasbro's been completely ignoring ' drivers altogether.

That gave me an idea to try Liner on the newer Beys since the release of CZV ahahahah

Regardless of what the new Booster would be, hopefully it has no recycled parts to have more combo diversity, but seeing the Weights' limited hexagon placements, it may only have a few (since in Chouzetsu we only had Aero',1',8',10,11,12,13 Disks where only two or three of those are actually useful) variations.

If those protrusions on the leaked vid of the new Bey are actually rubber, I'd assume it'll probably have the same effect as a right spin mode Sr, which should warrant stronger and better teeth on the Chip to be useful (otherwise it might just be another WzFf hype where it quickly died out due to not delivering its gimmick properly on my experience)
WF is the proper abbreviation for Wizard Fafnir
(May. 02, 2019  4:35 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 02, 2019  4:17 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hopefully, with the orientation of the possibly rubber parts, it will be another left spin. Other than that, I do pray that they come up with feasible parts even if it may break the generation meta like Garuda, Spriggan, etc

Just by watching the video you can tell it's right-spin as it slows down. It's not the first time rubber's been on a right-spin bey, since Fusion Hades from Metal Fight did a fairly good job due to its hard rubber and was nearly viable. Although not typical, it's proven itself to be workable before and pretty close to actually being good.

As long as the rubber's hard enough it shouldn't have too much to worry about. Don't discount it just yet because of its gimmick.

rubber are also featured on Screw Trident although the gimmick sucks
(May. 04, 2019  9:01 AM)AcressVN Wrote: rubber are also featured on Screw Trident although the gimmick sucks
The rubber wasn't exposed. It was only inside the layer, acting as (supposedly) cushions. Besides, I think the rubber was harder than normal.
(May. 04, 2019  9:07 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2019  9:01 AM)AcressVN Wrote: rubber are also featured on Screw Trident although the gimmick sucks
The rubber wasn't exposed. It was only inside the layer, acting as (supposedly) cushions. Besides, I think the rubber was harder than normal.

I expect harder rubber here as well, similar to the rubber of Fusion Hades.

I also didn't mention Screw Trident for the exact reason Ash said: it's not exposed and is so stiff and hard that it really doesn't do anything.
I guess Maximum Garuda will be pretty useless when Kill Joker comes out, so maybe the God Chip limitation on mG could be lifted? For real, I haven't seen mG in tournaments because it used to be banned, but it's now extremely outclassed.
(May. 04, 2019  7:05 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
WF is the proper abbreviation for Wizard Fafnir

You commented just to correct me for the "proper" abbreviation? I was simply following the abbreviation suggestion in another forum related to abbreviating the GT combos presumably to avoid having mixed up initials for same lettered Chips and/or Bases. Anyways, going back on topic, if this new base will have rubber, it better be a hard or tough one like rubber used on Sr, otherwise it'll chip off quite easily
(May. 04, 2019  4:59 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I guess Maximum Garuda will be pretty useless when Kill Joker comes out, so maybe the God Chip limitation on mG could be lifted? For real, I haven't seen mG in tournaments because it used to be banned, but it's now extremely outclassed.

Why would they remove the God Chip restriction on mG? It's outclassed now. If they remove the restriction on god chips, it becomes broken. They aren't going to do that, that's a bad idea.
(May. 05, 2019  12:38 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 04, 2019  4:59 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I guess Maximum Garuda will be pretty useless when Kill Joker comes out, so maybe the God Chip limitation on mG could be lifted? For real, I haven't seen mG in tournaments because it used to be banned, but it's now extremely outclassed.

Why would they remove the God Chip restriction on mG? It's outclassed now. If they remove the restriction on god chips, it becomes broken. They aren't going to do that, that's a bad idea.

Kill Joker is clearly a counter to mG, so if there is an mG problem, just bust out a KJ to Burst it. Plus, it doesn't have as much Stamina as aH, so mg is kind of useless.
Or, instead of making a problem by allowing a bey in an unburstable mode, we don't do that and leave the rules as they are. Non-problem solved!
(May. 05, 2019  6:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Or, instead of making a problem by allowing a bey in an unburstable mode, we don't do that and leave the rules as they are. Non-problem solved!

To your logic we might as well ban all the Beys with the cho-z prefix. In all seriousness though it wouldn't hurt though to give Garuda more god chip options or maybe to put restrictions on the parts that may be used in conjunction with Garuda but allow it to use any god chip.
(May. 05, 2019  8:40 AM)crystal azule Wrote: To your logic we might as well ban all the Beys with the cho-z prefix. In all seriousness though it wouldn't hurt though to give Garuda more god chip options or maybe to put restrictions on the parts that may be used in conjunction with Garuda but allow it to use any god chip.

Beys with choz prefix have to be launched hard enough to be 'unburstable' ( even then they are burstable).
(May. 05, 2019  8:40 AM)crystal azule Wrote: To your logic we might as well ban all the Beys with the cho-z prefix. In all seriousness though it wouldn't hurt though to give Garuda more god chip options or maybe to put restrictions on the parts that may be used in conjunction with Garuda but allow it to use any god chip.

and they still burst. at least my Cho-S does. but then again i really don't mind releasing, idk for sure, i don't think that mG would be that much of a beast now with heavier layers with more stamina potential. don't quote me on this i don't test beys as much, and i don't have a mG
(May. 05, 2019  8:40 AM)crystal azule Wrote:
(May. 05, 2019  6:12 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Or, instead of making a problem by allowing a bey in an unburstable mode, we don't do that and leave the rules as they are. Non-problem solved!

To your logic we might as well ban all the Beys with the cho-z prefix. In all seriousness though it wouldn't hurt though to give Garuda more god chip options or maybe to put restrictions on the parts that may be used in conjunction with Garuda but allow it to use any god chip.

Nice straw man argument ya got there! Here's an idea: the next time you want to misinterpret what I'm saying, just keep it to yourself.

Cho-Z Beys can burst when the burst stoppers aren't activated. There are even cases where activating the stoppers (ChoZ-V) weakens their attack and is a bad idea.

Instead of overcomplicating the rules surrounding mG, they shouldn't.