[Product]  B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive

I do think it could be left spin. Seeing as the saw disk points the "wrong way" I find it hard to believe after all these smooth contact points in beyblade they would do something so jagged unless it be left spin. Even if it is left spin it would make sense. It would be harder to burst since friction is less and that really fits into a defense type. Either way I can't wait for this one.
If that thing was left spin, it would be burst by any impact. And we know it comes with a right-spin BeyLauncher.

Please let it go already. It's not left spin.
Yeah no way it would be a defense type with the saw points causing hardcore recoil like that as left spin
Bladerguy2, while very wrong about how it would work as a left spin raises an interesting point. We haven't seen how the recently termed "active defense" works in this generation yet. It is certainly possible that it could result in glancing blows that prevent bursting or that a high recoil defense type is simply better for surviving due to the opponent spending less time up against it.
Ahaha. I I made that post on was the main post. Then I went through the thread and realized how wrong I was. Especially seeing the right spin launcher. Dear everybody. I'm sorry for being an idiot xD
The name is a little confusing but very unique Bey!
(Jul. 20, 2015  11:09 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Bladerguy2, while very wrong about how it would work as a left spin raises an interesting point. We haven't seen how the recently termed "active defense" works in this generation yet. It is certainly possible that it could result in glancing blows that prevent bursting or that a high recoil defense type is simply better for surviving due to the opponent spending less time up against it.

Hadn't heard of "active defense" before. Can someone elaborate?
Pretty sure he means defense that sits in the middle but with a wheel that will have so much recoil it can ko opponents?
This is the sexiest Burst BeyBlade yet...and dat string launcher...
Dark purple is great.

(Jun. 19, 2015  8:01 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2015  6:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dragoon G is left spin, obviously

Oh hey, you're right! That's... Weird. It's seems I've been wrong about the direction plastics spin this entire time.

MFB kind of conditioned people to think that the rounded side was the part that hit.
There's only a few Plastics I can name that don't have a "reversed" design I can name off the top of my head...Flash Leopard 2, Dranzer S... And omnidirectional like Flame Pegasus.
i think massive may have wide defence tip, beacause wd is widest tip in meta sega [excluding BGrin and bwd]. and another reason could be, when we see wide defence for first it look strange and first word the come in mind is massive [compared to other tips

also if you look care fully you can see a its driver have a bd145 like disk spread nearly at edge of bey
(Jul. 21, 2015  3:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hadn't heard of "active defense" before. Can someone elaborate?

Me neither; I'd like to hear about this.

There was a lot of discussion several months ago about the validity of aggressive Defense (Defense using an RF series Bottom) in Standard Format, but I don't think any official term has been coined for it yet.

Anywho, this Beyblade looks incredible. I totally love the Layer design. I'm doubtful that I'll end up getting into Burst for monetary reasons, but if I ever do this is probably the first top I'll buy.

Also really psyched about what this thing's Driver turns out to be. Sounds like it'll be something along the lines of WD. Something of large volume at least, which is bound to be interesting.
Very nice bey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitly going to buy this.
(Jul. 30, 2015  3:29 AM)[)ragon Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2015  3:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hadn't heard of "active defense" before. Can someone elaborate?
There was a lot of discussion several months ago about the validity of aggressive Defense (Defense using an RF series Bottom) in Standard Format, but I don't think any official term has been coined for it yet.

I was using it in the sense of layers that are specifically designed to defend by repelling, like basically every Draciel AR. It hasn't worked as an idea in the past but maybe now it will prove to be an effective burst defense.
(Aug. 01, 2015  12:32 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

I was using it in the sense of layers that are specifically designed to defend by repelling, like basically every Draciel AR. It hasn't worked as an idea in the past but maybe now it will prove to be an effective burst defense.

I use draciel ARs for OHKO combo's. Do you mean that way ?
(Aug. 01, 2015  3:19 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I use draciel ARs for OHKO combo's. Do you mean that way?

You're using it for attack though. Imagine say Seaborg with Dragoon G's AR in right spin or Gravity Perseus GB145 RS. Attack types are going to go flying off those but they suck because tornado stalling, stamina types or even potentially other defense types will outspin them and attack will be more effective for KOs.

In Burst, the smooth contact points this type of defense AR often uses may reduce bursting compared to attack type layers, while keeping oponents away will reduce the number of hits the bey takes and thus may reduce bursts compared to a rounder layer.
This layer could potentially actually have use, despite similar past designs not doing so.

Anywho, this Beyblade looks incredible. I totally love the Layer design. I'm doubtful that I'll end up getting into Burst for monetary reasons, but if I ever do this is probably the first top I'll buy.

Also really psyched about what this thing's Driver turns out to be. Sounds like it'll be something along the lines of WD. Something of large volume at least, which is bound to be interesting.

when something is active, it means a defense or stamina type that is aggressive, example being Jade Jupiter or even rock giraffe too. that's my take on it.
Yeah I would agree. The only logical definition I can think of for it is a defense that does not simply spin in one place and take hits. It moves around and trys to get KO's with a tip like RF, RDF or RB, most likely with a more aggressive recoilish defensive wheel/layer
I can't wait to see the disk. Armed sounds pretty cool.
the driver could be something like MB
Yeah, maybe. Good thinking. It might be a ball tip. That way it could be defensive with decent movement and still be all plastic. Either that or it is going to be like a WD
at now I see they used name with the use to have with. EX: Survive = Stamina, Accel = Attack, Assault = More attack, Fusion = "twined" tip(stamina/attack)Balance, Defence = Defence, Massive = More Defence(may be heavier driver ball tip)

i think it has logic behind that.
Heres my theory:

its like a round version of wd, like tb tht comes to a point, but not too large. more like a wd, but the whole thing is rounded out but the tip, which is sharp. Its hard to describe, but I hope you know what I mean
How do you get all that from "Massive"?
(Aug. 03, 2015  12:32 AM)Dual Wrote: How do you get all that from "Massive"?

well, the size of the tip would be massive, and the angle would be very low, and for active defense, when knocked over, I know ball tip can get a little aggressive, and such a wide ball tip would allow for it

I got it!

WHAT ABOUT A FREE SPINNING TIP WITH AN ED145-LIKE STRUCTURE ATTACHED TO IT TO ABSORB HITS WITH THE TIP? since the wings are on the tip, so when the wings are hit, it absorbs the hit with all of the beyblades weight!