[Product]  B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive

Guys, you realize these are suggestions, not informed guesses? lol
(Aug. 03, 2015  12:49 AM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2015  12:32 AM)Dual Wrote: How do you get all that from "Massive"?

well, the size of the tip would be massive, and the angle would be very low, and for active defense, when knocked over, I know ball tip can get a little aggressive, and such a wide ball tip would allow for it

I got it!

WHAT ABOUT A FREE SPINNING TIP WITH AN ED145-LIKE STRUCTURE ATTACHED TO IT TO ABSORB HITS WITH THE TIP? since the wings are on the tip, so when the wings are hit, it absorbs the hit with all of the beyblades weight!

Too early for that gimmick carp.
It's probably a big tip and that's it.
Guys it's probably just a bigger ball lol
Not WD. Probably a huge, big, wide,
(Aug. 03, 2015  9:51 AM)Neo Wrote: Not WD. Probably a huge, big, wide,

probably, or a jog ball tip
[Image: tumblr_nrwqhpTExO1qbbj0lo1_1280.png]

Zankye posted this on one of his latest videos.
It was posted much earlier in the thread.
A new beylauncher instead of my carp putty fixed one..... *drool* September can't get here soon enough
(Aug. 03, 2015  5:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It was posted much earlier in the thread.

Ah sorry, thought it wasn't since the OP didn't have it.
More details for the Wyvern Layer :
[Image: BeybladeBurst_WyvernArmedMassive_sketches.jpg]
Basically, you can see that there is a big dragon head in the shape that is the clear casing and that it goes on top of the actual dragon itself which is in the coloured plastic, on the left of the white illustration.

Eh, I know I wrote that it was a Defense type in the first post, but CoroCoro really makes it seem like it is an intimidating attacker, using plenty of words like "wild animal", "massive", "ultra-powerful", "sally/armed coup", "the God of Death's next beast", etc. If they are using this word scheme for a Defense type that actually sits in the middle of the stadium, it is ridiculous hahah. It is also weird for a Defenser to come with a BeyLauncher, now that I think about it ...
It's a really stunning design, wow. Even greater than I thought.

No details on Armed or Massive, I guess? And it seems crazy to release another Attack-type after Deathscyther just came out this month. Do you have intel suggesting it's a Defense-type or was it just your guess based on the shape?
I personally will accept the launcher and Wyvern, regardless of that; purple colour and Beylauncher = my attention.

But that is true.. Attack types usually come with string launchers... Maybe this will be like a semi flat type, or introducing a gimmick? Probably not know TAKARA and how they make things sound. Tongue_out
I dunno why but the colours on that render remind me of Dark Poseidons stickers.
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: More details for the Wyvern Layer :
[Image: BeybladeBurst_WyvernArmedMassive_sketches.jpg]
Basically, you can see that there is a big dragon head in the shape that is the clear casing and that it goes on top of the actual dragon itself which is in the coloured plastic, on the left of the white illustration.

Eh, I know I wrote that it was a Defense type in the first post, but CoroCoro really makes it seem like it is an intimidating attacker, using plenty of words like "wild animal", "massive", "ultra-powerful", "sally/armed coup", "the God of Death's next beast", etc. If they are using this word scheme for a Defense type that actually sits in the middle of the stadium, it is ridiculous hahah. It is also weird for a Defenser to come with a BeyLauncher, now that I think about it ...

The stickers remind me of Poesidons.
Then again they really oversold Goreims wheel in the anime.
Whatever man. Purple BeyLauncher. I'm buying three of these.
Lovely shape, the sticker colours... well... it's... Egh... Well maybe I'll warm up to them later.
I don't like stickers on Burst, so.
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:37 AM)Neo Wrote: I don't like stickers on Burst, so.

Everything else about it rules! Three new parts! A BeyLauncher! Everything's purple! GOTY
I like the look of it. That drawn diagram makes it look like Eight Spiker IMO.

The colours are great because the colour purple is always awesome to me.
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:40 AM)Momohimi Wrote: I like the look of it. That drawn diagram makes it look like Eight Spiker IMO.

Well crucially, Eight-Spiker was left spin ...
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:40 AM)Momohimi Wrote: I like the look of it. That drawn diagram makes it look like Eight Spiker IMO.

Well crucially, Eight-Spiker was left spin ...

I know Eight Spiker was left spin, I meant by design (Obviously, this has seven blades whilst Eight Spiker has... eight but I can't help but think it looks like Eight Spiker).
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No details on Armed or Massive, I guess? And it seems crazy to release another Attack-type after Deathscyther just came out this month. Do you have intel suggesting it's a Defense-type or was it just your guess based on the shape?

Yes, it was intel from the initial news, but now I do not know for sure.

By the way guys, the colours are off in the picture on the left; that is just a render on a computer getting photographed. You should only consider the colours of every other picture posted in this topic up until now.
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:37 AM)Neo Wrote: I don't like stickers on Burst, so.

Really? I loved it really much , at least it is much better in quality and colour than that of MFB.